Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs awful comms  (Read 1375 times)

Offline millbush

Here is a list of the last 10 bookings/attempted bookings I've made,is this typical?
I'm sure SPs have a load of rubbish to deal with but surely they can do better,these are all different WGs.
Not even reading an email is beyond belief I might have wanted an overnight ffs.

1. Booked day before AW all good.
2. Booked confirmed at 7pm for 9am next day,cancelled at 11.59pm when clearly I was asleep(wanted to change for 11am) so basically fucked up the booking.
3.Emails sent deleted not even read.
4.Booking sent not confirmed for 36 hrs so I ask for cancellation,booking accepted when it's too late then cancelled.
5.Emails sent deleted not even read.
6.Unavailable np.
7.Unconfirmed AW booking but still went ahead.
8.Waited 2 days on a booking then told on the day it might be ok,unsurprisingly I was busy.
9.Emails sent,message and phone call no replies to any.
10. Booked AW and confirmed np.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

Errmmm,,,,, you use AW a lot.  :unknown:

I only use AW when no number is displayed.
Phone and confirm by text/WhatsApp.
Much more direct than fannying about with AW.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Here is a list of the last 10 bookings/attempted bookings I've made,is this typical?
I'm sure SPs have a load of rubbish to deal with but surely they can do better,these are all different WGs.
Not even reading an email is beyond belief I might have wanted an overnight ffs.

1. Booked day before AW all good.
2. Booked confirmed at 7pm for 9am next day,cancelled at 11.59pm when clearly I was asleep(wanted to change for 11am) so basically fucked up the booking.
3.Emails sent deleted not even read.
4.Booking sent not confirmed for 36 hrs so I ask for cancellation,booking accepted when it's too late then cancelled.
5.Emails sent deleted not even read.
6.Unavailable np.
7.Unconfirmed AW booking but still went ahead.
8.Waited 2 days on a booking then told on the day it might be ok,unsurprisingly I was busy.
9.Emails sent,message and phone call no replies to any.
10. Booked AW and confirmed np.
Usually when a message is deleted straight away, you've been blocked.
Also, I don't confirm bookings until after they've taken place, because that's the way you're meant to use the booking system. When someone sends a booking request, once accepted I tick scheduled.

Offline millbush

Why would you block someone for no reason though?
Also most girls seem to confirm a booking not schedule it, in my experience.
Phone text is fine but I go by what the SP says is best which is usually AW booking for me.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Why would you block someone for no reason though?
Also most girls seem to confirm a booking not schedule it, in my experience.
Phone text is fine but I go by what the SP says is best which is usually AW booking for me.
I'm only telling you how the system actually works and explaining why some won't confirm it until after. There's a scheduled box and confirm box for a reason.

No idea why they'd block you. I've blocked guys before for sending stupid first messages. I also block guys when I look at reverse bookings and see they're looking for bareback.

Offline millbush

I'm only telling you how the system actually works and explaining why some won't confirm it until after. There's a scheduled box and confirm box for a reason.

No idea why they'd block you. I've blocked guys before for sending stupid first messages. I also block guys when I look at reverse bookings and see they're looking for bareback.

Only one girl has scheduled a booking with me all the rest confirm it without scheduling.
The unread deleted emails are to girls I've had no previous interaction with, nature of the game I guess.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Only one girl has scheduled a booking with me all the rest confirm it without scheduling.
The unread deleted emails are to girls I've had no previous interaction with, nature of the game I guess.
Like I said, many don't use the booking system in the way it's intended. I've told you the reason that girl ticked scheduled. She's using the system properly. It's not awful comms to not tick confirm before a meeting, simple. Maybe you're one that needs the last word...okay.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 12:16:05 pm by Rochelle »

Online Moby Dick

AW can be confusing for the punter since not all SP use the system properly/the same way.

The subtle difference between accepted bookings, “scheduled” or “confirmed” comes down to the SP wanting positive feedback.

AW is a site where the income is paid mainly by the SP, so the way feedback works is set up to be in their favour.

I try not to use it at all.
But this is what I remember / my understanding:

Confirmation means the meeting has taken place. Ie the SP will confirm this if she has agreed to leaving mutual positively rated feedback or a fluffy reviews.
You can not leave a rating until the SP does this.

You can leave “feedback” for any booking that has been made (ie accepted/scheduled). However this does not leave a rating and is “feedback only”

So meeting confirmation ain’t going to happen from an experienced SP until after the meeting, if at all.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 02:12:28 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline winkywanky

Like I said, many don't use the booking system in the way it's intended. I've told you the reason that girl ticked scheduled. She's using the system properly. It's not awful comms to not tick confirm before a meeting, simple. Maybe you're one that needs the last word...okay.

You're quite right, and did you explain it properly.

The 'confirm' button is to confirm the meeting actually took place, so then proper FB can be left (I guess). 'Scheduled' means the girl has accepted the booking.

As you say, lots of girls use the system incorrectly and then guys get the wrong impression.

Offline winkywanky

Sorry Moby, you beat me to it, and you gave an even fuller explanation.

Online Moby Dick

Sorry Moby, you beat me to it, and you gave an even fuller explanation.

No problem,
If I can add: This way the SP can fuck you around with bad comms, cancel the meeting at short notice, or leave you waiting at a postcode with radio silence and you can’t leave a negatively rated feedback.
Not that you would anyway because if you did she will give you a revenge negative and put some nasty lie of a comment in your feedback or response so that you struggle to get a booking with anyone else.
The experienced SP wait until they receive positive feedback before reciprocating.
The same is true for negative feedback.

But I don’t use it for that nonsense.
Prefer UKP.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 02:32:04 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline winkywanky

A bit like eBay  :D.

I sold something on there and the buyer left me meh feedback for no reason whatsoever. The only way I could reply was by leaving 'Positive feedback' and then leaving a comment in the box. I thought about doing this and writing 'the guy's a cunt' but then he'd still have 100% Positive feedback  :rolleyes:. So I just swallowed it.

Offline millbush

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline destiny2016uk

Sent a WG a text to confirm a booking yesterday afternoon.  Never heard back either way so tried Plan B
 She wasn't available so had to resort to WG Plan C

Offline 77lenny00

Several years ago - 2009 I think, I was trying to arrange a punt with a lady called Carol who is no longer active.  She told me she wouldn't arrange a meeting until we spoke... fair enough.

However, she also told me that she lived with her parents, had limited access to a telephone and could only phone me when she was on her own... She could not specify a time, and told me she would have to withhold her number so that I couldn't phone her back in case she was 'found out!'

Well, over the next few days my phone must have rang about a dozen times at various intervals. Frustratingly, although I had it with me at all times it often only rang once or twice from a withheld number and cut-off before I could answer it. On a couple of occasions I did answer it in time, only to be quickly cut off before a conversation had taken place and more than a few words had been exchanged!

We did exchange several e-mails during this period but she insisted that she would not meet me until we had spoken! I thought she was taking the piss, but after about 4 days of this, just as I was about to give up the phone rang, I answered and ended up having a very decent punt :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online Moby Dick

Several years ago - 2009 I think, I was trying to arrange a punt with a lady called Carol who is no longer active.  She told me she wouldn't arrange a meeting until we spoke... fair enough.

However, she also told me that she lived with her parents, had limited access to a telephone and could only phone me when she was on her own... She could not specify a time, and told me she would have to withhold her number so that I couldn't phone her back in case she was 'found out!'

Well, over the next few days my phone must have rang about a dozen times at various intervals. Frustratingly, although I had it with me at all times it often only rang once or twice from a withheld number and cut-off before I could answer it. On a couple of occasions I did answer it in time, only to be quickly cut off before a conversation had taken place and more than a few words had been exchanged!

We did exchange several e-mails during this period but she insisted that she would not meet me until we had spoken! I thought she was taking the piss, but after about 4 days of this, just as I was about to give up the phone rang, I answered and ended up having a very decent punt :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you punted anyone since Lenny?

Offline pewpewpew

Forget about AW emails. My experience is that I get few replies, and when I do it's often a day or two later. A simple call or text usually gets a quicker response and as I only plan ahead by a few hours that suits me down to the ground.

Offline Home Alone

My latest appointment - tomorrow - is with a lass who asks you to use the AW Booking system "so we can leave Feedback for each other"

Then, she asks you to contact her by text or phone call in case she misses your AW Booking! Talk about ditzy! :wackogirl:

I only persevered with the booking because I knew from a Review on here to expect this attitude and because she offers a service - for £100 ph! :) - I want to 'tick' before I finally retire from our pastime.

Offline katmandu

My latest appointment - tomorrow - is with a lass who asks you to use the AW Booking system "so we can leave Feedback for each other"

Then, she asks you to contact her by text or phone call in case she misses your AW Booking!
Talk about ditzy! :wackogirl:

I only persevered with the booking because I knew from a Review on here to expect this attitude and because she offers a service - for £100 ph! :) - I want to 'tick' before I finally retire from our pastime.
This all looks good to me. When they do this it usually means you're on to a winner! Good luck with this one old bean!   :thumbsup:

Offline YorkshireLad

I’m just going to rant in here instead of making a new thread...
Some WG’s piss me off so much.
This evening at 6:30pm I was texting a girl & arranged a meet for 8pm, she gave me her postcode & the last text was ‘see you then’.
I quickly had a shower & was rushing as there was lots of traffic, I was on her street at 8 on the dot, called and she’s gone out to the shop as I didn’t confirm. I didn’t have a plan B so ended up waiting nearly 30 mins for her to come back.
This isn’t first time that’s it’s happened, if I say I’m going to be there at a certain time why the fuck do I have to confirm again?? :dash:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 10:32:11 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

This evening at 6:30pm I was texting a girl & arranged a meet for 8pm, she gave me her postcode & the last text was ‘see you then’.
I quickly had a shower & was rushing as there was lots of traffic, I was on her street at 8 on the dot, called and she’s gone out to the shop as I didn’t confirm. I didn’t have a plan B so ended up waiting nearly 30 mins for her to come back.
This isn’t first time that’s it’s happened, if I say I’m going to be there at a certain time why the fuck do I have to confirm again?? :dash:

Was she worth waiting for then;?..

Offline YorkshireLad

Was she worth waiting for then;?..

Nothing special & overpriced :/ will review at some point.

Online Moby Dick

:unknown:
Because it’s Christmas and she needs to buy presents.
Or because there are a load of timewaster / no shows out there.
Or because she is operating a conveyor belt and it’s first cum...cum first.
The other guy extended, or overstayed.

First time with her, or with others?

Offline pewpewpew

I had a girl that I booked once that said that she needs half hour notice. I booked her about 2 hours ahead of time. After an hours drive I arrived on time and called her to be told that I need to give half hour notice. I explained that I called earlier and had given her 2 hours notice but she wouldn't have it.

I presumed that she meant meant 30 minutes minimum. Turns out it was 30 minutes maximum. What the fuck. She did offer to slot me in half hour later but I declined as I guess she was pumping through clients every 30 minutes and I didn't like the idea. Plus I was pissed off