Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG wants to meet in bar first. Unusual?  (Read 4450 times)

Offline SX225

Arranged a meeting with a WG at a hotel. She has suggested meeting in bar first. Never done this before. Have always gone straight to the room. Not sure I want to be seen in public with a prossie and also could be potentially embarrassing trying to recognise her. Thoughts?

Offline Corus Boy

You could retreat easily if you didn't fancy her. :D

Don't discuss business in the bar, you could be set up for soliciting.  :(

Don't make any payment until you are settled in the room, or she might easily retreat  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:52:05 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline ForrestGump

If meeting in the bar is essential you should also clarify at what point the timer for the session starts. i.e. whether you're paying her for the bar time.

vorian

Not unheard of but do not under any circumstance hand over any money. There are a couple of scammers around who run off with the cash. Do you have an AW link you could post please.

vorian

If meeting in the bar is essential you should also clarify at what point the timer for the session starts. i.e. whether you're paying her for the bar time.
Very good point.

James999

She looks old & Brassy, as such would you seriously want to risk being seen with her ?

A bit like a moped, may be fun to ride but you wouldn/t want your mates to see you on it  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Arranged a meeting with a WG at a hotel. She has suggested meeting in bar first. Never done this before. Have always gone straight to the room. Not sure I want to be seen in public with a prossie and also could be potentially embarrassing trying to recognise her. Thoughts?

Unusual in my experiences, i would be pressing her why, i also wish to get on with the punt rather than chat in a bar, i can do that with family and friends.

I cant think of a valid reason for this request so unless she came up with one i found believable i would be going elsewhere instead.

Offline mattylondon

It could well be genuine, as I've done this myself.

It's certainly not the norm but it really depends on the context, as to whether it's 'unusual'. For example, I met a prossie this way in a cafe before going to her place for the incall. A Brazilian girl, if I remember correctly.

Look at it from her point of view. She's meeting a complete stranger, so may wish to see you in the relative safety of a public place first.  ;)

If you do go through with it, just make sure that this doesn't count as your paid time and check her feedback.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 02:46:49 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I cant see anything wrong with it if it is a hotel bar.  however I would not fancy trying to pick her out of hundreds of blondes in a busy bar in a town somewhere.
Also make sure she is aware your time will start once you are in the bedroom and not when you turn up at the bar as you are not the one choosing to do this.
What ever you do do not hand over any money in the bar.  This would make it far too easy for her to pop to the loo with your cash to never be seen again.  Payment should be given just as the booking is about to start or in this case once you are both in the bedroom and the clock is about to start

Offline mattylondon

She looks old & Brassy, as such would you seriously want to risk being seen with her ?

A bit like a moped, may be fun to ride but you wouldn/t want your mates to see you on it  :sarcastic:
Perhaps James.  :D

But I don't see anything, at least initially, in her profile that would ring any alarm bells. It actually works to his advantage because if he doesn't like her or picks up a bad vibe, he can simply walk.  :hi:

Festisio

I've never experienced this and have done many, many hotel prossie visits.

Just so I'm clear is it her working from the hotel room or one you are staying at?

It's not an approach I would be keen on but I would do it if it was necessary.

Offline smiths

I cant see anything wrong with it if it is a hotel bar.  however I would not fancy trying to pick her out of hundreds of blondes in a busy bar in a town somewhere.
Also make sure she is aware your time will start once you are in the bedroom and not when you turn up at the bar as you are not the one choosing to do this.
What ever you do do not hand over any money in the bar.  This would make it far too easy for her to pop to the loo with your cash to never be seen again.  Payment should be given just as the booking is about to start or in this case once you are both in the bedroom and the clock is about to start

We have these things called mobile phones so as soon as he entered the bar he could ring her and she would answer and acknowledge its her, not seeing that as a problem myself. Agree with the rest of this, but if its her hotel room i dont see why she would want to meet in the bar first, alarm bells would be ringing unless she came up with something to explain why.

In this scenario it would be easier as you havent her room number for a low life to rob you. They would know you would have the agreed fee on you as a minimum and the woman might not actually be staying at the hotel in reality obviously. She might purposely abort the punt and her pimp follows you out and robs you.

Gordo987

If it was a long booking - say three hours or more - I would do this, but if it's only for one hour I'd want to get her kit off ASAP. A drink at the bar first can be very horny, especially when you know she's not wearing knickers.  :cool:

Offline Steve2

Maybe the hotel has a keycard system so easier for her to meet you in the bar and take you to the room?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Maybe you would be asked by the concierge or security who you are going to see?

Offline SX225

It was for a 1 hour meet. WG states she is staying at the hotel. Seemed as if the clock would start when in the room. The above concerns me the most. So, not worth the risk for me...

Offline herbie007

Unusual in my experiences, i would be pressing her why, i also wish to get on with the punt rather than chat in a bar, i can do that with family and friends.

I cant think of a valid reason for this request so unless she came up with one i found believable i would be going elsewhere instead.

She wants to see what he looks like, if she don't like the looks of him, she will be off.

SexyLady

This is actually something I generally request when doing hotel outcalls. I don't like going straight up into the room without just having a general chit chat in person first. It's the same way I operate with incalls. I always have a drink and chat with the client first before moving to the bedroom, this is never included in the time, neither is meeting the client for a quick drink in the bar first.

I think it makes things much more relaxed rather than wam bam thank you mam as soon as we meet! Makes me feel more at ease too.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:05:49 pm by SexyLady »

Offline Corus Boy

It was for a 1 hour meet. WG states she is staying at the hotel. Seemed as if the clock would start when in the room. The above concerns me the most. So, not worth the risk for me...

Extract;

Section 19 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009 introduces section 51A into the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and creates a new offence for a person in a street or public place to solicit another for the purpose of obtaining a sexual service as a prostitute. The reference to a person in a street or public place includes a person in a motor vehicle in a street or public place.

This replaces the offences of kerb crawling and persistent soliciting under sections 1 and 2 of the Sexual Offences Act 1985 with effect from 1 April 2010.

A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

Charging Practice
The effect of this amendment is to remove the requirement to prove persistence. This will enable the charge and prosecution of an offender on the first occasion they are found to be soliciting without the need to prove persistent behaviour, or that the behaviour is likely to cause annoyance or nuisance to others.

Although a matter for individual CPS Areas, sometimes an approach may be adopted with the police designed to respond to local circumstances and the local prevalence of kerb crawling. For example, high visibility policing in red light areas, with posters advertising that kerb crawlers will be prosecuted and disqualified and with signs in these areas detailing how many kerb crawlers had been arrested and prosecuted. Some police forces carry out regular surveillance operations in known red light areas, with a zero tolerance strategy adopted. All those arrested are bailed to the same court date, dealt with by the same bench and the local press are encouraged to report it.

On conviction in appropriate cases, the prosecutor should consider drawing the court's attention to any relevant statutory provisions relating to ancillary orders for kerb crawling such as their powers to disqualify from driving under section 146 of the Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000 or to deprive an offender of property, used to commit or facilitate the offence under section 143 Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000. See Ancillary Orders Toolkit elsewhere in the Legal Guidance.

External Link/Members Only

So grey, you could just talk about the weather or food but if either of you suggest going up to the room, that could be seen as soliciting but unless you discussed fees or services then I would feel that evidence is low.  However if the girl is a known prostitute and a seach of her room found condoms, baby oil, lube, toys etc, that might tip the balance of probability.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Some Hotel's you can't even gain access to the lifts without a keycard for example the Premiere Inn @ Bradford Central so maybe this is the case.  :unknown: Granted if so not ideal for a WG to be working from such a Hotel.

Gordo987

Extract;

Section 19 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009 introduces section 51A into the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and creates a new offence for a person in a street or public place to solicit another for the purpose of obtaining a sexual service as a prostitute. The reference to a person in a street or public place includes a person in a motor vehicle in a street or public place.

You could always say that she was a hypnotherapist, and the fee was for that service, and the sex was just a natural result of mutual attraction. On the other hand, if she has form as a prossie .... :scare:

Offline smiths

This is actually something I generally request when doing hotel outcalls. I don't like going straight up into the room without just having a general chit chat in person first. It's the same way I operate with incalls. I always have a drink and chat with the client first before moving to the bedroom, this is never included in the time, neither is meeting the client for a quick drink in the bar first.

I think it makes things much more relaxed rather than wam bam thank you mam as soon as we meet! Makes me feel more at ease too.

Really, again, i have punted with countless WGs in hotels and didnt meet them in the bar, they were wearing lingerie as i requested or very little waiting for me in the room.

Offline smiths

Some Hotel's you can't even gain access to the lifts without a keycard for example the Premiere Inn @ Bradford Central so maybe this is the case.  :unknown: Granted if so not ideal for a WG to be working from such a Hotel.

As Steve posted, but a WG has always told me this when i booked so i was aware straight away.

SexyLady

Really, again, i have punted with countless WGs in hotels and didnt meet them in the bar, they were wearing lingerie as i requested or very little waiting for me in the room.
Sorry I meant outcalls to meet clients at hotels, I have never taken in-calls in hotels. Many girls work differently. I would never open the door in lingerie, more build up equals more anticipation to flirt and undress but that's just me.

Plus I'd feel like a bit of meat just standing there in my undies hehe!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:37:29 pm by SexyLady »

Offline Corus Boy

I once opened my hotel door in lingerie and the girl ran away!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Gordo987

Sorry I meant outcalls to meet clients at hotels, I have never taken in-calls in hotels. Many girls work differently. I would never open the door in lingerie, more build up equals more anticipation to flirt and undress but that's just me.
Plus I'd feel like a bit of meat just standing there in my undies hehe!

I've had several outcall punts in hotels, but I've never fancied meeting a woman doing incalls from a hotel room, because I don't feel secure enough under those conditions. I was once solicited in a hotel bar by a fairly ordinary looking WG (much nicer in the flesh as it turned out) who told me afterwards that she had to pay someone for the privilege. When I was younger, I managed to score with women I met in hotel bars, and it never crossed my mind to worry about taking them up to my room.  :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

i would think it's for her safty, if anything happened to her, they would have been seen together in the bar, thus making it safer for her, just thinking out loud here

Gordo987

i would think it's for her safty, if anything happened to her, they would have been seen together in the bar, thus making it safer for her, just thinking out loud here

Or not  :crazy:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Or not  :crazy:

the only way to know for sure, would be to meet the lady, sadly she is to old for my taste  :vomit:

Andre 3000

I've done this once as the WG was running late as the tube was playing up and she suggested meeting me in a bar in Islington. We actually had a few in the bar then walked back to hers.

Sort of made the meet a bit better imo as we had plenty of time to warm up.

Gordo987

To read some posters on here, you would think that punting is fraught with dangers, when all it is is men getting their rocks off with girls that like money and don't mind who they have to fuck to get it.  :P

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Some men want to meet in the bar beforehand, personally I do whatever I'm comfortable with and I act 'normal'. One of the things I've noticed is that going on a punt for many seems to bring out some very odd behaviour. Ordinarily confident, relaxed men and women start siddling up to door ways, skulking through reception, pulling caps down over their faces, collars up and shoving themselves into hedges. Worrying what they are going to be 'asked', they make themselves look exceedingly dodgy and suspicious thus drawing more attention.

Now I'm sure most people here have stayed in hotels with partners, family, friends, even people who are not of the same age bracket. I bet you didn't feel the need to explain to anyone what you were doing, you just walked in and went to the bar or room and ordered whatever you fancied. This is what I do when I stay in a hotel or am visiting someone staying in one - I put on the same mental cloak of "I am here as a guest". It's as simple as that.

I am guessing the hotel is keycarded, the safety argument whilst valid in some respects, is also a false sense of security since yes you might be seen in public but some attackers don't care(it's how they can be attackers), and having been seen isn't going to help if you are robbed/raped/have your bag stolen once in the room. Sure it might help in a subsequent police investigation but I'd rather avoid the getting hurt bit.

Sometimes well meaning punters ask to meet in the bar, or public place in lieu of other proof or screening checks. I don't see how this makes it any safer or guarantees the room number or address you will be getting personal at, or even that he'll be there and a very well known scammer has made a point of meeting ladies in 'public' for a drink as part of persuading them to trust him, "because I am well spoken, polite and respectful, so you'll see you can trust me". Hmmm, the best scammers are extremely convincing and I'll bet this can also apply to women just as much as it does men.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:05:58 pm by Strawberry »

Aspen

Hmmm, the best scammers are extremely convincing and I'll bet this can also apply to women just as much as it does men.

You bet!

More so in fact. Men get sucked in easily because they are not using all of their brain when in such situations.

Aspen

Very remote chance. If you're going to meet in the hotel bar you both know what you're there for. The big thing is not to pay for anything until you're in the room. You'd be surprised how many girls hang out in hotel bars and do solicit. You find them in busy hotels in London and especially around airports. In other countries too.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just bin her off.  :wackogirl:

There are much hotter, less fatter, younger prossies around - one's that won't have you jumping through stupid hoops.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:33:17 am by Bangers and Gash »

Offline SX225

She was binned. Plan B didn't turn out great though. Review to follow...

Offline Bangers and Gash

She was binned. Plan B didn't turn out great though. Review to follow...

Was she reviewed on the UK's number 1 punting site?

If not, then you should of stayed well clear.

:hi: