Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guidance on SA subs  (Read 658 times)

Offline talltony

SA stopped taking Paypal payments just as I was about to bite the bullet and go for a subscription. Now there is no way i want to use a credit card with my name on. I've been looking into pre-paid credit card over the counter but can't seem to find any. Been on a wild goose chase around PayZone stores looking for one that has apparently ceased trading. Someone did mention to use a vanilla pre paid card from any super market but the biggest I could find over the counter is 50quid and the subs are more than that for 1 payment and I don't think they are reloadable.

Anyone got any useful ideas?

Offline blackburnian

SA stopped taking Paypal payments just as I was about to bite the bullet and go for a subscription. Now there is no way i want to use a credit card with my name on. I've been looking into pre-paid credit card over the counter but can't seem to find any. Been on a wild goose chase around PayZone stores looking for one that has apparently ceased trading. Someone did mention to use a vanilla pre paid card from any super market but the biggest I could find over the counter is 50quid and the subs are more than that for 1 payment and I don't think they are reloadable.

IDT prime  pre paid card - buy in store , load with up to 200, use dodgy details to register & burner sim ,  fees ain't great but does the job well .

Bb
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:09:36 pm by blackburnian »

Offline KentAde

Shop around in the larger supermarkets like Sainsbury’s and Morrison’s and you should find £100 prepaid cards.
Bigger fee but no other option
 :hi:

Offline Buttons

I thought the OP was asking for advice on spanking the submissive girls he’s met via SA  :lol:

Offline bushman

I thought the OP was asking for advice on spanking the submissive girls he’s met via SA  :lol:
+1