Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever...  (Read 1482 times)

DUNDA55

Have the maid join in or just watch?

Offline PepeMAGA

Offline DoggyD

Yeah was having a punt over in Edmonton years back. Just a blowjob & tit fuck & she said for another tenner the maid will come in & get her tits out for me to suck as well. She had a nicer pair to be fair & I blew my load in the girls mouth whilst the maid was feeding me her tits.

Maid was quite shy so don't think she had done this many times & this made it even more fun.

Offline johnnyx59

Yes about a year ago, Kays Girls in Southgate, think they have moved to Potters Bar now, fancied a bit if BDSM/CBT, maid said she loved given CBT, came in and gave my balls a good tugging, while I was licking out the WG.

Offline MilleMiglia

Some years back, I went to a place where there were two girls free, one of whom had started that day. I went for the other girl, who subsequently told me that if I had selected the newbie, then she would have come in as well to add a bit of moral support.

Offline shagmore

Some years back, I went to a place where there were two girls free, one of whom had started that day. I went for the other girl, who subsequently told me that if I had selected the newbie, then she would have come in as well to add a bit of moral support.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
What I say and live by is, never regret things you have done, only things you haven't or didn't do - and by the sounds of it this is the later  :dash:

Offline candec

Yes on a punt in Shepherd's Market with a black girl. She left the room and brought the maid in, who was maybe mid 30's, and said if I tipped her £10 she'd get her tits out. I gleefully accepted and had a pleasant hand job from the black girl while playing with both girl's tits.

Offline Laid-back DB

Had an experience a few years ago in a legal brothel in Australia (think it was Adelaide)

I'd dropped in, it was mid-week and after midnight, I was sitting at the bar in the lounge where there were 3 girls and a cracking looking MILF, who had spoken to me in reception before letting me in and was now behind the bar serving the drinks and making the introductions. Bought everybody a drink (they were all very professional and had soft drinks) and then chatted to them. Picked out one and spoke the MILF to make arrangements and sort paperwork, told her that It was a shame that she was behind the bar and I then followed my chosen WG through to the room. I head into the en-suite for a quick shower, come out and the MILF is also in the room. She said it was a quiet night and if I was serious could do a 3-some for more $$. I took them up on it   :yahoo:  not quite the maid but.....
Expensive night but I did enjoy it.