Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Easiest AND secure way to get the photos....  (Read 1375 times)

Offline WKD123

I've booked a punt later this month where I get filming as part of the service, but stipulation is that it is one the WGs phone - I get to control the pics so there won't be any with me in a starring role and I will probably just go for some fairly innocuous reminders of the occasion - not the full filming whilst on the job, so to speak.

If anyone has any advice on how best to then get those pics from the girl's phone to me - I was thinking of using my private, new punting email address - or any other wise words, please share. And before you comment, I only have 2 reviews because I have only had 2 punts so far!  More to come this month, for sure!

(Lots of comments about WhatsApp being a security issue, so I had dropped that idea)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Bluetooth the video onto your phone from hers before you leave. You can transfer it where you will then?............Your PUNTING phone that is of course. Even take a tablet and do the same if you wanted to.

bigmanbigman

Offline shagmore

I agree, bluetooth is about the only way to go.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I've booked a punt later this month where I get filming as part of the service, but stipulation is that it is one the WGs phone - I get to control the pics so there won't be any with me in a starring role and I will probably just go for some fairly innocuous reminders of the occasion - not the full filming whilst on the job, so to speak.

If anyone has any advice on how best to then get those pics from the girl's phone to me - I was thinking of using my private, new punting email address - or any other wise words, please share. And before you comment, I only have 2 reviews because I have only had 2 punts so far!  More to come this month, for sure!

(Lots of comments about WhatsApp being a security issue, so I had dropped that idea)
Bluetooth is a good idea. I also think emailing them to your punting email address, like you've mentioned, is also a good option.

Offline berksboy

What is wrong with using WhatsApp on a punting phone ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What is wrong with using WhatsApp on a punting phone ?

AFAIR, on its own nothing wrong. Make sure it's a punting phone only, and does not hold real-life contacts, such as your own civvie mobile number as a contact.

Whatsapp is now owned by Facebook. Old users of whatsapp could deny whatsapp sharing info with facebook, but anyone who has downloaded whatsapp since they've been taken over cannot opt out of this.

If you access your civie facebook account using the punting phone, then your punting phone will be associated with your facebook acocunt, and your name may crop as a "suggested friend" to WGs, and likewise, WGs may be suggested as a friend on your own facebook account    :scare:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:49:38 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline scutty brown

MicroSD card
most phones take them

Offline HarryZZ

You can't bluetooth if one of the phones is an iPhone although you can Airdrop if they both are. Probably best to ask the SP what device she wants to use and how she wants to share any pictures with you well before the meeting so you can be sure you'll be able to get what you want.