Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl in town?? Jasmine!!!! (Southend)  (Read 1237 times)

ramrodronnie

Have we got a new girl in Southend? Jasmine!!!! Anyone got any info on her?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Hertsgent

You sound like a man in a desert who has just spotted a potential water source RRR- are things that bad out your way ?! :crazy:

ramrodronnie

You sound like a man in a desert who has just spotted a potential water source RRR- are things that bad out your way ?! :crazy:

Nothing bad at all out my way Hertsgent. Well I'm referring to the whole of Essex really. I thought we were all on the look out for new totty mate? Variety is the spice of life mate isn't it?

ramrodronnie

Same picture

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a dodgy romany come from edinburgh

Well researched VW. Top Man! But how can we be sure she's dodgy mate? I really do know we have to be ultra careful with some of these Romanian WGs. So I'll be keeping an eye on her just to see what, if anything transpires. What's the betting her profile will probably disappear before very long anyway mate?  :thumbsup:

vw

how can we be sure she's dodgy mate?

Because the profile is to shit !

And some VW instinct !

Search phone numbers on thse links if you can be bothered see what shit you dig up

ramrodronnie

Because the profile is to shit !

And some VW instinct !

Search phone numbers on thse links if you can be bothered see what shit you dig up

Yeah, I'll give it a go VW, but your better at all of this techy stuff than me. But I'm nothing if not persistent.

Offline Billy no mates

I am in Southend next week and its my birthday, if she is about I will give her a whirl, either Wednesday or Thursday.

I have been regularly checking Southend, over the last couple of weeks (knowing I have to go there) and there doesnt seem a great deal of choice.

ramrodronnie

I am in Southend next week and its my birthday, if she is about I will give her a whirl, either Wednesday or Thursday.

I have been regularly checking Southend, over the last couple of weeks (knowing I have to go there) and there doesnt seem a great deal of choice.

Nice one bonsey. Top Man TOFTT. Let us all know how it goes with her mate? I hope it aint a scam, or a fucking B&S mate. But if the pics are genuine? She looks fucking hot mate!  :thumbsup:

Offline oohermrs

Good luck with this one bonsey - I hope it works out.  Profile does look a little thin, but every now and again you find a gem amongst the dross.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Profile gone, Surprise surprise

Offline Billy no mates

I will hunt for something else in Southend for this week  :D

ramrodronnie

Had a strong feeling that might happen, as it often does with many of these new foreign WGs.

Oh well keep searching for new totty.  :wacko:

Major bumsoor

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not seen her but been on my hotlist for ages will be my first port of call when I'm next in southend
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 07:54:20 pm by Major bumsoor »

Roberto1993

Offline Badvicar

Why bump a dead thread for a dead link?

vw

Why bump a dead thread for a dead link?

Maybe it is ronnie returns.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Badvicar

Roberto1993