Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren Independent touring Cambridge  (Read 872 times)

The happy one

Well I thought it best to catch up with some of my outstanding reviews, and my OUTSTANDING ones.

I met Lauren when she was touring Cambridge. A nice serviced apartment so clean and everything there

She asked what I would like her wearing when she opened the door and carried out my request

undies heels stockings

this is where the review gets a little funny

she is the girl in the photos in my mind 100%

but they have been photoshopped but not to make her slimmer taller or anything. She has scars all over her arms and body they did not put me off but she is not the smothed skin siren some would like

she is pretty she had just got out the shower so smelt amazing hair and makeup was done

body looked fucking hot

just the scars and marks  Looks like she has been pulled through a thorn bush 100 times

tits were great owo deep as she could fingers in pussy no licking her clit sex every which way asked about anal and she said sure no problems

cim to finish 20 min gone from my 30

we then sat down and had such a great talk

so

positives

girl in the photos. The older ones are more what you are getting.
banging body
no extras
does what she says with a lot of effort and seemed to enjoy
age is about right

negitives

marked/scarred

for me she was such a nice sweet horny dirty cow when she is near me again I will visit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

regular punter

Glad you had a good time.

I saw her about a yr ago in a house between grafton ctr and bus station place was a sh*t hole, was an ok fk but oral and dfk were below avg at best but horses for courses

Offline masseyferguson

Did you ask about the scars, were they self harm type, in which case how old are they and is she still a nutcase ?

Sounds a bit scary (  :) ) to me !!

The happy one

they were all old and healed

some looked like they could have been but there was no way i was going to ask

dont mind asking if they will take it up the arse or all over the face but asking them something personal

they might want to share :wackogirl:

pussypilot

Did you have her up the arse or just ask?

The happy one

no i asked as she did say size dependant

so i asked her when she had her mouth full

was a little hurt when she said no problems