Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel Sweet - Hatfield - 30 mins  (Read 808 times)

Offline 123wills

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Sub par, usual drill with this hatfield Brazilian cartel. You think you struck gold and found a decent independent WG in the area (not sure why but south herts is going through some horrendous drought at the moment), so texted her. Received a text back from a different number, giving address. Once arrived in area, called second number and had to decipher (from awful english) which number the flat was.

Hatfield flats near university/galleria. Either pay for the parking outside the travelodge (free with ticket for 1 hr) or take your chances with 1000 traffic wardens outside the flats themselves, your call. Had to be buzzed into private car park area, once in could hear some lovely couple engaged in a raging domestic for all to hear. Charming.

Girl:
Oh dear. The profile I looked at showed a lovely body, minus the head. She was bbw and the revealed mystery face was not making the situation any better. Darted out of there with my delicate sense of pride intact.

Would I go back? Hell no. For future reference, i recommend steering clear of the multiple low ranked profiles of hatfield - total waste of time and money, unless you are truly desperate.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Badvicar

At least your "delicate sense of pride" is still intact.

Online JohnHerts

Thanks for this review. Her profile has just popped Up on AW again, nice pics, but don’t think I’ll bother. Seems Welwyn /Hatfield still rubbish at the moon.

Offline Benjboy87

There is a group of alleged Brazilians who have been around Hatfield for some time now, and I only get bad vibes based on the reviews on ukp so stayed well away.

Offline Metalgear2018

Stay away from that place. I will never go back.