Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jemma summers  (Read 2328 times)

eddytheeagle

Is jemma summers External Link/Members Only the old willow summers, the bdsm girl? Looks like her but slimmer and healthier

richie12

Yes indeed, the very same!!

It says in her blog that she has just recorded a fuck session with Pascal White, which she says should be on release in the coming months!! Also in her gallery there is a pic for a gangbang on March 6th!! She is fucking LUSH!!  :yahoo:

eddytheeagle

Thats what i thought! I might have to go see her. She looks so diifferent but glad to see shes still as dirty

richie12

Thats what i thought! I might have to go see her. She looks so diifferent but glad to see shes still as dirty

Dirty as fuck I believe, not had the pleasure yet, but is very high up on my HL :dance:

SaneOnes

Funnily enough, I missed out on booking her when she was in Norwich. Not a stunner obviously but that's the type that usually provides an effortlessly filthy service all around. Hopefully she will start touring again soon.

Offline timstood

I happen to follow her on twitter, she lives in next village down from me, and she seems horny all day!

Can come across as a bit arrogant when she shows copies of messages people have sent her enquiring about meeting her.

In some pics she looks quite pretty and a looker but in others she looks horrendous but that might be down to some of the extreme activities she enjoys and how she looks after taking part in them!

If you google pascal subsluts it will guide you to his website. On there you will find profiles of several girls he has met, Jemma being one of them. You can then watch a free 90 second film of her day with him which gives an insight into what she is like whilst fucking!

richie12

Found the 46 minute version online of the pascal subsluts session. Jesus christ she takes a pounding, the spanking and face slapping, let alone fucking are just something else.
Hats off to her, she certainly took everything he had to throw at her.  :hi:

Offline Partyman

As soon as I saw her post on Twitter about the scars on her boobs being from "Stanley Knife play with my Master" I zoned out. 

Was due to do a shoot with her but luckily she cancelled. We got Adreena Winters instead. No comparison.