Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: booking  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Cuntminion

How far in advance is it okay to book, is two weeks acceptable?

Suppose you can only ask, but if your a scheduled person is it a reasonable request

spkmstr48

Suppose you can only ask, but if your a scheduled person is it a reasonable request

Depends on the girl and to an extent how popular she is. You'd have to ask the WG in question.

Offline Cuntminion

Depends on the girl and to an extent how popular she is. You'd have to ask the WG in question.

Will do aw system only allows for next 14 days will fire a txt off at some point

I still think aw back and forth can be a slow way to book though but was all I had initially

Offline Malvolio

If she's accepting bookings two weeks in advance, then it's clearly OK to try and get a booking two weeks in advance.  If in doubt, phone her up and discuss it.

Offline Dime

Depends totally on the WG, I assume you are referring to independent WGs?
I would say 2 weeks is too far in advance, though anything from a week to 48 hours before the day and time you want are fine.

Offline Cuntminion

Depends totally on the WG, I assume you are referring to independent WGs?
I would say 2 weeks is too far in advance, though anything from a week to 48 hours before the day and time you want are fine.

Cheers

Sent txt

All sorted now

Offline smiths

As has been said it depends on the WG but at least some will still want you to confirm on the day of course. My advice is never leave for a punt without getting confirmation off the WG or pimp that it IS still on as that's the best you can get, and some punters haven't done this as reported on here to find the WG not answering her phone when they were in her area after previously getting her postcode when they booked.

Offline Cuntminion

Ahhh always confirm with everything in life, last time couple hours before , a couple busses or a train not a massively long journey

Worst case go for a beer instead or feed the ducks

I simply will not waste a journey 8D

Ben4454

Depends on how good the service is of said working girl. What I mean by that is some girls if you book in advance forget about your booking. Others hold it true. Some do not do advanced bookings while others make advanced bookings compulsory depending on their popularity.

If you need two weeks book two weeks. I usually book around 4 days in advance depending when I want the meet. Read the working girls profile carefully. Some stipulate certain conditions such as can only do day meets etc etc

Offline Cuntminion

She seemed sound the first time so hopefully second trip is no different

First time was 3 days advance, anything comes up sure ill be told

Offline ayreon010

If I know I will be staying somewhere for a night or 2 and want to see someone, generally about a month before I make a shortlist of women I would like to see and just send a quick message to see if they will be around at that time.

Depending on any replies I often get in touch again about 2 weeks to go or maybe put in a RB

Offline knightofthegarter

I think it depends. For example, I do most of my punting outside of my local area. I prefer to book quite far in advance (7 -14 days) if I can, so I can get the best travel deals etc and keep my overall costs low. I haven't punted locally for a while but I have generally found a day's notice or even a call or email on the day to be fine. Not 100 % guaranteed but generally the shortish notice has been sufficient. Unless there is a specific reason, I don't think there is any need for you to give 14 days notice if it is a local punt.

Offline Cuntminion

Ah too late now, but it's was just only two days I got free wanted to get it down

Pdubz

i see someone wants to see khloe again  :dance:

spkmstr48

I think it depends. For example, I do most of my punting outside of my local area. I prefer to book quite far in advance (7 -14 days) if I can, so I can get the best travel deals etc and keep my overall costs low. I haven't punted locally for a while but I have generally found a day's notice or even a call or email on the day to be fine. Not 100 % guaranteed but generally the shortish notice has been sufficient. Unless there is a specific reason, I don't think there is any need for you to give 14 days notice if it is a local punt.

One punt for June I booked more than a month ago.

Trying to book another girl for November.

In both cases this amount of notice is necessary.

Offline Punting Valley

There is nothing wrong booking in advance it all depends on the girl. I regularly book a week or more in advance as I know my schedule ahead of time, why should i wait and risk the time and the girl I want get booked.  If I suddenly have an emergency that I will need to change my schedule I can always ask her politely to change the time.

But then it depends on the girl, some would gladly take booking in advance, some would reply asking you to wait until closer to the date, some will just ignore you as they are only focusing on bookings on the same day or the next day or two.

Offline threechilliman

I have one booked for the middle of next month. Made the booking a couple of weeks ago.

tcm

If its a super popular girl like misskdd who is a parttimer you will be lucky to see here much soonet than a month away

Offline virtualplayer

I have a two girl booking made for 2 weeks time and another single girl booking in for mid July. Both sessions involve two popular girls one of whom is only part time

Pdubz

At the moment i punt once a week, like to sort my booking three weeks in advance but anything can change.

Type_O_Negative

I do avoid super-mega-popular prossies and make bookings with 1 or 2 days advance (due to my rota at work) and i have never had a problem with their availability.

Offline Daffodil

You can do, but don't expect it to be set in stone.

Prossies don't tend to be the most organised of people.