Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata at Olina - Bayswater  (Read 1730 times)

Offline maybe

External Link/Members Only

Comms very good as usual. Arranged on the day, no issue
£150 / h - Protected Sex, OWO, CIM

Easy to get to, usual Bayswater area. Arrived and hushed into the room. First impression very demure and polite and accommodating.  Paid money, shared shower offered, but i took it alone.

Mata is pretty and petite with height and photos accurate. I found her very shapely with great bum and decent bolt ons. A short conversation and english is ok. She did that Thai thing of dragging he last word in the sentence. Definitely Thai!

We started with OWO and quite a long session at that, it was at this point that i noticed that her face was a bit masculine whilst giving head. I just couldn't ignore it for some reason and kept thinking about it, and although the OWO was very good, soft and wet (little brain was clearly liking it cos he was rock solid), i still requested a few 69 positions to investigate! We did 69 and face fucking with her lying on the bed and me standing on top and going down on her, like a reverse 69? Anyways, i had a good ole look and lick downstairs with some very light fingering and also started to get her a wet so I was much more relived.

She did get wet down below, which was enough to convince me, I psyched myself to continue regardless anyways. I shelled out money, I will finish regardless.

Having said all that she does have a great figure. Very shapely, nice bum and great from behind, so when giving head i positioned her in front the mirror and admired her from behind rather in front. We eventually rubbered up with a bit of lube and started doggy, it was ok, so changed into missionary where i could pound away. I say one thing those boobs were so nice lying on top of them, that and some reluctant kissing which gradually turned into dfk upon request really turned me on and kept me hard.

After pounding for what seemed like ages i opted for CIM but perhaps i shouldn't have. It took maybe another 15 mins or OWO in various positions before i came. Full credit to her working hard on this one, seeing that i wasn't coming she slowed down to sensual sucking again before building back up. CIM was finally delivered and was pretty good getting almost all of it but we were both exhausted by the end, I was still glad i managed to finish at the end.

Less than 10 minutes left, i went for a quick shower alone and came back and she was in the maid position with a towel wrapper around her hands together in front. She gave me water and a bow and we said our good byes.

She was polite throughout, did everything i wanted and worked really hard and there's nothing wrong with her, so definitely a positive. The issues i had this punt were my own physiological reasons and i really don't know why i had those thoughts either, but anyhow, I won't see her again despite having a pretty good time.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 07:37:17 am by maybe »

Offline magnetico

The issues i had this punt were my own physiological reasons and i really don't know why i had those thoughts either, but anyhow, I won't see her again despite having a pretty good time.
Nearly all her reviews on UKP are mentioning her masculine face, there's nothing wrong with you if you were thinking about it. But yes she's a 100% woman.

i still requested a few 69 positions to investigate! We did 69 and face fucking with her lying on the bed and me standing on top and going down on her, like a reverse 69? 

like this ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

or simply like this, 69 with man on top ?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 01:07:04 am by magnetico »

Offline maybe

slightly embarrassed, but 2nd one with her head slighlty off the side of the bed.

Offline maybe

Nearly all her reviews on UKP are mentioning her masculine face, there's nothing wrong with you if you were thinking about it. But yes she's a 100% woman.

I didn't realize!! my research skills need more work!

Online rockharders

it was at this point that i noticed that her face was a bit masculine whilst giving head.

I felt the same. I don't know how to put it but her face has a somewhat neanderthal look to it.