Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Sauna  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Northerner

As an occasional punter I’m traveling through Edinburgh Waverley Station next week, have a couple of hours to spare and looking to visit one of the City’s three Sauna’s. Any thoughts on which to choose and the girls that may be available would be welcome. Happy to post a review after the event.
Thanks.

Offline Name Not Found

The only two worth visiting, New Town and Blair, are about equidistant from the station. There's no way of knowing what girls will be on. Best to phone a few hours before you arrive, note the names then read the reviews on here.

Enjoy  :cool:

Offline Scotty

If you are fit, Blair Street is uphill from the station. If not New town is downhill. They are both owned by the same people and it is hit and miss for the girls if you arrive on speck and you may have to wait.

As the previous comment said, call and ask who is working on the day you wish to visit, mention day or evening. They usually do two shifts each day. Check out the reviews and book ahead. Both are safe with showers ect, good luck.

My preferrence is for Blair Street but only because I use a pub near New Town and don't want to get spotted.

Offline David1970

If you are fit, Blair Street is uphill from the station. If not New town is downhill.

You do realise that coming back to Waverly from Blair St is down hill and coming back from New Town is up hill?

Offline Name Not Found

You do realise that coming back to Waverly from Blair St is down hill and coming back from New Town is up hill?

But he'll have used up all his energy in the sauna so obviously the downhill option is best 😂

Offline brothelcreeper

To the OP , the new town has a lot of punters that book ahead, you might get more choice in the lounge of Blair's at. In new town sometimes the lounge is empty. I always like the lounge to be filled with women so you can get a decent pick.

Offline willie loman

When phoning ask who is actually free, and available, some girls are pretty much fully booked.