Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Scotland)  (Read 310032 times)

Offline wirehair

External Link/Members Only

AME

Curious one this. Got on great on WhatsApp with prospect of a meet and greet next week. Photos are very provocative too. Then she says she would prefer to do online for a bit before meeting. Sure - even agreed a potential allowance. The yesterday says she’s going to make a dirty video for me to see. Woohoo I thought! Then last night sent a text saying she had changed her mind about “sex for money” and didn’t want to meet but just stay at online. Sorry I said I prefer the real thing. End of conversation!

Offline Bru1901

AME

Curious one this. Got on great on WhatsApp with prospect of a meet and greet next week. Photos are very provocative too. Then she says she would prefer to do online for a bit before meeting. Sure - even agreed a potential allowance. The yesterday says she’s going to make a dirty video for me to see. Woohoo I thought! Then last night sent a text saying she had changed her mind about “sex for money” and didn’t want to meet but just stay at online. Sorry I said I prefer the real thing. End of conversation!

Seems you moved too fast . Profile is diffefent to the norm as she has filled in more info than mosymt suggesting she sees being a sb different

Prob gets sent too many dick pix and straight to hotel meets which gets to newbies heads in early days

Hence the flakiness

Offline wirehair

Seems you moved too fast . Profile is diffefent to the norm as she has filled in more info than mosymt suggesting she sees being a sb different

Prob gets sent too many dick pix and straight to hotel meets which gets to newbies heads in early days

Hence the flakiness

On the contrary! I was taking it very slow with her, but she changed her profile to indicate she’s looking for mainly online. At least she gave me a heads up on that and the option to leave it if it wasn’t what I wanted. Which it isn’t.

Offline fedor

On the contrary! I was taking it very slow with her, but she changed her profile to indicate she’s looking for mainly online. At least she gave me a heads up on that and the option to leave it if it wasn’t what I wanted. Which it isn’t.

Quite a lot of that online nonsense. If that is what they want then use only fans. Next time someone asks me if I'm up for an online arrangement, I am going to reply... Sure, come over and shag me, and I will send you pictures of money.  :dash:

Offline fedor

So a quick update and info on meets, this is over the last year or so as I am more than happy if I meet someone and get on with them to just see the one person.

CurvyCharmer

Nice girl, not interested in "money/arrangements", so can't really go wrong.

Browngirl

Again really nice girl and great rates, tbh if she didn't live so far away, I would have just ended the hunt right here (but I am glad I didn't). lol

StylishPrincess

Amazing first meet. Fair rates, but as pervious reviews, that doesn't hold up on the long term. Very worth meeting, even just of a one off.

Bonfire heart

Bad press on here, but she actually very nice and is a sensational meet. Again a bit of a distance between us otherwise I would have been happy to end here.

These meets are all bit of time back.

I am now meeting another who had bad feedback on here, but so far she is mind blowing. If things go south and we stop meeting, I will share.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 06:46:45 am by fedor »

Offline Interestingchat

Goddess Energy-Glasgow

Best one yet. Wants £900 ppm, up to 2 hours, plus dinner.

Offline HairyHaggis

Texas - Glasgow

Dangerous addict with mental health problems - avoid like the plague

Offline Smiths69

Arranged meet with jem1706, comms good and agreed duration, gift etc, no show and no comms on the day despite having booked hotel 🤬

Offline nnope

Since SA doesn't seem to have many new girls on it these days (in Glasgow at least) is it worth trying any of the alternatives?

I remember someone had a go with secret benefits and I think the conclusion was it was full of bots? I created an account to have a look at it and there is a auspiciously large number of profiles which have been online today.

Offline Falkirk GND

Since SA doesn't seem to have many new girls on it these days (in Glasgow at least) is it worth trying any of the alternatives?

I remember someone had a go with secret benefits and I think the conclusion was it was full of bots? I created an account to have a look at it and there is a auspiciously large number of profiles which have been online today.

Secret Benefits makes shit look tasty.   :thumbsdown:

High ratio of fake profiles, picture sellers, and profiles recycled from years ago or abroad.

I got one genuine real person over to WhatsApp about five years back. Four years later she’s back on so I text her. She swore she hadn’t been on since the first time we were in contact.

Likewise, they appear online hours (often 12 hours plus) after they log out.

Credits are expensive, and you burn through them. 200 credits costs about £75.  10 credits each to see private gallery, start a conversation, boost a message, see if it’s been read - the list goes on…

Utter waste of money. I hate myself every time I’m stupid enough to buy some credits.  :angry:

Offline fedor

Texas - Glasgow

Dangerous addict with mental health problems - avoid like the plague

Did you sample? I have been chatting to her, and her videos show some pretty impressive skills.  :lol:

Offline Bru1901

Goddess Energy-Glasgow

Best one yet. Wants £900 ppm, up to 2 hours, plus dinner.

Shes on AW

Offline Interestingchat

Shes on AW

Really, good to know

What’s the link to AW, or her name on it.

Offline ik8133

Secret Benefits makes shit look tasty.   :thumbsdown:

High ratio of fake profiles, picture sellers, and profiles recycled from years ago or abroad.

I got one genuine real person over to WhatsApp about five years back. Four years later she’s back on so I text her. She swore she hadn’t been on since the first time we were in contact.

Likewise, they appear online hours (often 12 hours plus) after they log out.

Credits are expensive, and you burn through them. 200 credits costs about £75.  10 credits each to see private gallery, start a conversation, boost a message, see if it’s been read - the list goes on…

Utter waste of money. I hate myself every time I’m stupid enough to buy some credits.  :angry:

Being a tight Aberdonian, I use my credits sparingly by just using them for sending messages. I've met a few girls from the site, so it can work out alright.

Offline HairyHaggis

Did you sample? I have been chatting to her, and her videos show some pretty impressive skills.  :lol:

Yes good few times, started fine but really turned without any warning or reason to , dangerous

Offline D1rtyD0g

Yes good few times, started fine but really turned without any warning or reason to , dangerous

Damn, she seemed fine in her coms... would you say she's too dangerous for a car meet? What did she do to threaten you with? I almost invited her to my house

Offline HairyHaggis

Damn, she seemed fine in her coms... would you say she's too dangerous for a car meet? What did she do to threaten you with? I almost invited her to my house

I’m not gonna say in an open form as it may get involve police. there is nothing so special there that would risk any contact personally, worst experience from seeking by a long distance

Offline Bru1901

You do get some unhjnged people on seeking

Perhaps you need to look out for red flags better

Offline Bru1901

You do get some unhinged people on seeking

Perhaps you need to look out for red flags better

Offline Interestingchat

Amy Glasgow

Anyone got any intel. You know that way somethings holding you back but you can’t figure out?

Offline Bru1901

Pics would suggest she is a good talker and a shit fuck

But you never know

A few surprises here and there

Offline irn_bru

I've just recently signed up and all these girls are asking for £500 for a meet.
Does anyone actually pay that? This is before even moving to whatsapp and discussing terms and what's included.
Plus when including the hotel costs it's way too much for me.

Offline Bru1901

I've just recently signed up and all these girls are asking for £500 for a meet.
Does anyone actually pay that? This is before even moving to whatsapp and discussing terms and what's included.
Plus when including the hotel costs it's way too much for me.

Nice username

You can negotiate on whatsapp or seeking but the going rate is half that

Offline irn_bru

Nice username

You can negotiate on whatsapp or seeking but the going rate is half that

Thanks, same to you :)

That's what I thought after reading reviews on here.
Maybe I'm asking too quick so they are slapping the high prices on it.

Offline Bru1901

Thanks, same to you :)

That's what I thought after reading reviews on here.
Maybe I'm asking too quick so they are slapping the high prices on it.

You will get banned unless you discuss financials on whatsapp

Dont instantly ask. Make them ask and then you reply wirh what do you seek

Offline CaptainHoratio

xsexyscottishx - johnshaven

Anyone had any dealings with this one?

Offline dmitrybulgakov

xsexyscottishx - johnshaven

Anyone had any dealings with this one?

via secretbenefits

Unreliable. Flaky comms.

Offline CaptainHoratio

via secretbenefits

Unreliable. Flaky comms.

That's a shame. She's sent me some very nice videos tonight, I was hoping she was going to be good

Offline ik8133

That's a shame. She's sent me some very nice videos tonight, I was hoping she was going to be good

I would persevere, you never know she might just click with you, if she's sent you videos she might be up for meeting as well. Let us know how it goes if you manage to see her. 

Offline CaptainHoratio

I would persevere, you never know she might just click with you, if she's sent you videos she might be up for meeting as well. Let us know how it goes if you manage to see her.

She's been chatting away today and offered a meet tonight but not until she got home from work which is about 11 and I can't be bothered. Hopefully see her tomorrow

Offline CaptainHoratio

Belle - Dundee

Anyone had any dealings? I'm sure I spoke to her when she was in Aberdeen under a different profile

Offline Bru1901

Belle - Dundee

Anyone had any dealings? I'm sure I spoke to her when she was in Aberdeen under a different profile

Spoken to her but not able to meet as csnt get timings and she wont travel

Offline CaptainHoratio

She's been chatting away today and offered a meet tonight but not until she got home from work which is about 11 and I can't be bothered. Hopefully see her tomorrow

Waste of time

Offline CaptainHoratio

Spoken to her but not able to meet as csnt get timings and she wont travel

Set up a date in Aberdeen for a fortnight's time

Offline Jorge999

Waste of time

Message me - I have met her and can give you a heads up - she is an interesting young lady haha

Offline CaptainHoratio

Message me - I have met her and can give you a heads up - she is an interesting young lady haha

I can't seem to send messages.  Can you?  I'd be keen to hear the story

Offline Jorge999

I can only answer messages to someone who has sent me a message first - I have no idea why - anyone know why that is the case?

Offline CaptainHoratio

I can only answer messages to someone who has sent me a message first - I have no idea why - anyone know why that is the case?

Very strange.  I'm guessing you don't want to divulge the information publicly?

Offline Jorge999

She’s flaky as previously mentioned. Took me many messages and a couple of false alarms to meet her but eventually did about two weeks ago. She disappears off radar for days and weeks but got back in touch on another phone number and I met her the day after. Unusual meet but definitely worth it.

Offline CaptainHoratio

She’s flaky as previously mentioned. Took me many messages and a couple of false alarms to meet her but eventually did about two weeks ago. She disappears off radar for days and weeks but got back in touch on another phone number and I met her the day after. Unusual meet but definitely worth it.

So worth persevering with?  What was the meet like?

Offline Jorge999

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a reply if she’s gone off radar. But the meet was worth it, if a touch unusual - lets just say I needed a snorkel and waterproofs  :lol:

Offline CaptainHoratio

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a reply if she’s gone off radar. But the meet was worth it, if a touch unusual - lets just say I needed a snorkel and waterproofs  :lol:

She told me she gets very wet.  I won't hold my breath but I'll stay vigilant  :cool:

Offline Jorge999

Wet is the understatement of the year!

Offline CaptainHoratio

Definitely worth keeping an eye out for then

Offline CaptainHoratio

Lorzee - Aberdeen

Used to see her quite regularly a couple of years ago but fell out of contact.  Anyone got any up to date intel on her?

Offline Stewartpaul

Used to speak to her quite regularly a couple years ago but all went quiet too and never met, was she a good meet?. Nothing upto date sadly

Lorzee - Aberdeen

Used to see her quite regularly a couple of years ago but fell out of contact.  Anyone got any up to date intel on her?

Offline nombre

Never used seeking but keen to try it. What's the best subscription package to go for? Can you have some success without using profile pics?

Offline CaptainHoratio

I've met her and can confirm the wetness