Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New(ish) black WGs... any intel?  (Read 2903 times)

Offline ProtocolDroid

There's a number of profiles on AW of new-ish attractive looking black WGs, none of whom appear to have been reviewed or discussed in any detail on here. I'm tempted to TO(or even two)FTT but was wondering whether anyone has any info that may be helpful.

The following five all have a similar location and price structure. Following a few Google searches I've worked out that they belong to a group/agency called External Link/Members Only, about which a few other forum members have raised questions here as well. Needless to say I wonder how reliable they are and given that there's hardly any face pictures also how likely this is to be a B&S operation? 

1. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
3. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
4. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
5. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The following three appeal too, but again I wonder whether someone on here might know more:

6. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
7. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
8. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance for any tips and advice!

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks Peter, I'd found that site too and embedded the link in my message. It's odd that a bunch of potentially attractive black WGs at less than stupid prices has flown largely under the radar here.

Perhaps that's a bad sign, but I'm still curious...

Offline peter purves

Offline ProtocolDroid

Offline ProtocolDroid

BM's review refers to a "flat", which presumably they all work from then.

That makes me wonder whether it would be possible to treat the place as a parlour, and just walk up and ask for line-up? Or, if there's a need to book a specific girl, might it be OK to ask to meet the other girls afterwards and choose one for round 2 (provided I'm in an energetic mood ha)? Curious to hear from BM or others whether they've done either of these things...

Offline peter purves

That makes me wonder whether it would be possible to treat the place as a parlour, and just walk up and ask for line-up? Or, if there's a need to book a specific girl, might it be OK to ask to meet the other girls afterwards and choose one for round 2 (provided I'm in an energetic mood ha)? Curious to hear from BM or others whether they've done either of these things...

...Or you can always just give a call.

Perhaps BM may pass by this way and stop and give his assessments  ;)

Offline ProtocolDroid

...Or you can always just give a call.

Perhaps tomorrow. Not really in a position where I can do it right now ;)

Offline ProtocolDroid

My review of Kedja. Take your own towel.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114961.0

Thanks Ray. I ended up seeing a different girl. I was probably a bit luckier than you in some respects, although it was B&S. Review to follow soon.

Offline peter purves

Thanks Ray. I ended up seeing a different girl. I was probably a bit luckier than you in some respects, although it was B&S. Review to follow soon.

So who did you see, or should that be who did you intend to see...you know what I mean?? :P

Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:50:24 pm by peter purves »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have always called up to make sure the girl I want to see is working there, then I make the journey and call when I'm round the corner and the girl who I've asked to see opens the door. 

But they also have a few other flats dotted around London vauxhall and streatham

Offline ProtocolDroid

So who did you see, or should that be who did you intend to see...you know what I mean?? :P

I saw AliyahCocoa: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review now up.

jaymas

Booked with 'Curvy Empress' but the girl who was there when I turned up (Bermondsey flat) was definitely not the one in the pics, even accounting for Photoshop. Was very disappointed as I'd travelled into London for the appointment. I think there are probably some hot girls working there but clearly they're an unreliable agency so be prepared to politely turn around and walk back out if you suspect a b&s. I would go back if a 'line up' was possible, but might not take the chance otherwise.

Offline TieksTilka

Booked with 'Curvy Empress' but the girl who was there when I turned up (Bermondsey flat) was definitely not the one in the pics, even accounting for Photoshop. Was very disappointed as I'd travelled into London for the appointment. I think there are probably some hot girls working there but clearly they're an unreliable agency so be prepared to politely turn around and walk back out if you suspect a b&s. I would go back if a 'line up' was possible, but might not take the chance otherwise.

I had the same experience with them, tried to book NaughtyBellaUK and ended up with someone completely different, I stayed since she was still attractive and ended up having a good punt but the reliability of this agency seems pretty awful.

Offline peter purves

Is this the establishment?

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Yes, that's the establishment

Cheers!

Then just as you described it, along with a few others...

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:22:28 pm by peter purves »

Offline Luke9000

Similar experience for me. Been to the flat twice. Saw naughtykedja which was good. Then booked ebonyadora but only when it was too late realised I was given ebonykimora. Prob wont go again unless I can just turn up and see line-up.

jaymas

Cheers!

Then just as you described it, along with a few others...

One positive in this particular form of bait & switch is that its a chance for punters to meet other girls at the agency without risking precious ££ on an appointment with a girl they haven't met. Thinking about it further I will keep booking with Enterprise Girls but will treat it in the first instance as a 'line up'. I'll be sure to ask the name of the switch girl and any others there. If there's no one of interest I can walk. If someone is of interest I can either stay or walk and book her another time. If they do happen to present the girl that I actually booked then that will be a pleasant bonus ...

As an aside, I didn't ask the name of the switch girl on my previous visit but I'm 99% sure who it was based on the profiles on their site. The pics don't show her face but show her hair and body with pretty good accuracy.

Offline Kaluuu276

Is this one real as only one review here on UK Punting?

UltraChicHeidi

Offline peter purves

One positive in this particular form of bait & switch is that its a chance for punters to meet other girls at the agency without risking precious ££ on an appointment with a girl they haven't met. Thinking about it further I will keep booking with Enterprise Girls but will treat it in the first instance as a 'line up'. I'll be sure to ask the name of the switch girl and any others there. If there's no one of interest I can walk. If someone is of interest I can either stay or walk and book her another time. If they do happen to present the girl that I actually booked then that will be a pleasant bonus ...

As an aside, I didn't ask the name of the switch girl on my previous visit but I'm 99% sure who it was based on the profiles on their site. The pics don't show her face but show her hair and body with pretty good accuracy.

All the best with this venture  :thumbsup: .................................................................. but in actuality thinking  :(

Offline peter purves

Is this one real as only one review here on UK Punting?

UltraChicHeidi

Looks genuine...try calling  :thumbsup:

jaymas

All the best with this venture  :thumbsup: .................................................................. but in actuality thinking  :(

Hahaha you're probably right. I'll report back. Will be a while though as I don't get into London often and probably won't make the trip especially ..