Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is this "S"  (Read 1326 times)

smithie1000

Ok Stapler, who is my avatar???????

Offline Stapler

Looks like a pic of a 'civvie' walking through the grounds/garden with some friends.

Looks a bit like Luna. She offered massage/HR for a time. Not very good though!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..S...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 02:33:36 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

U got it in one, "don't touch me there" lol

Offline pianodave

Luna wasn't so bad, I enjoyed my massage with her and she was very cute with amazing breasts.

She wasn't good at keeping her identity secret though, a quick google revealed her real name and lots of personal details, so no wonder she ended up with a stalker.

Offline Stapler

Luna wasn't so bad, I enjoyed my massage with her and she was very cute with amazing breasts.

She wasn't good at keeping her identity secret though, a quick google revealed her real name and lots of personal details, so no wonder she ended up with a stalker.

Is anybody else thinking what I am thinking?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline pianodave

:P

The only stalker here is the stalker between my legs which needs attending to at the end of a sensual massage  ;)

smithie1000

Is anybody else thinking what I am thinking?

..S...

I made it bad by giving bad feed back but I warned her that I would and told her the joke was forwarded to me and it was only a silly joke, shame as when she dressed up she looked stunning.

smithie1000

Offline pianodave

I made it bad by giving bad feed back but I warned her that I would and told her the joke was forwarded to me and it was only a silly joke, shame as when she dressed up she looked stunning.

What?!  :unknown: