Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of talent - need help  (Read 729 times)

Offline strawjam

Hi I am staying in Birmingham next Tuesday and I have spent ages over the past 3 days looking for some decent punts in the area but it seems a bit shit at present.  Full of crap service or airbrushed to fuck pictures.
There seems to be a few very knowledgeable guys on here who I hope will point me in the right direction.  This is my wishlist

Incall in the day which is the best parlour?  One similar to Edinburgh LSS or Blair street will do to get me started.

I will then be relaxing and going lap dancing around Broad Street till around midnight then i fancy my main punt.  I will be half pissed.

Outcall - 1 hour. 
Slim 8-10 with nice firm tits not enhanced
Dirty lap dance and a quality blowjob, deep throat, ball licking, cim, someone who likes to suck cock and not just licks the end.  Maybe i will fuck her if she is lucky.  :D
Age early 20's
Brunette and darkish skin (not pasty white) not a deal breaker
I like the EE look but need the service as well.  Needs to speak decent English.

Someone that doesnt work 24/7 and is shagged out.
I would rather pay more and get a decent time but £150 is the limit.  If it was any more I would feel depressed handing over the money.

Thanks in advance - If you are ever in Newcastle I can return the favour and point you in the right direction.

Offline denneboom

Blue Ice and Erotic Studio if you're after English girls and OWO. Ask before you pay.

There's Bluebell Suite, Annabels and New Ambassadors but you wont get OWO there.