Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who to see in Birmingham  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Allnewman

Who to see in Birmingham

Dodo

Offline Allnewman

Do like big fake tits but open to suggestions

Dodo

?
Well, call me Mr Unhelpful but, you give us no idea what your after, how much you want to pay, incall or out call etc.etc.
Add to that the multitude of informative reviews that there is on this site, which presumably you can't be arsed to read, and I come the the conclusion that your 'avin a laaaaaaaaarph'
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:51:17 pm by Dodo »

Offline Allnewman

Open to suggestion did not want to restrict my options as I also go for the same sort just wanted to see who's recommended around there 

Offline saf1976

Sandy.hot is who i'd call if I was in Bum tonight.

Offline KidCandyShop

Well, call me Mr Unhelpful but, you give us no idea what your after, how much you want to pay, incall or out call etc.etc.
Add to that the multitude of informative reviews that there is on this site, which presumably you can't be arsed to read, and I come the the conclusion that your 'avin a laaaaaaaaarph'
[/quote+1 if you can be bothered to look there is a wealth of information on here and we can direct you if you narrow it down to a few girls or wants but but some effort in

MrBridger

Offline KidCandyShop

Faircall but if you gave me more information I get recommend a better experience.