Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I luv Sofia! - Birmingham  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Pablo02

Any ideas what’s happend to I luv Sofia  :unknown:
Always was a good plan b and her rates where decent too.
Would like a visit as it’s pretty much dry in bham at the moment and any newbie or half decent WG is charging near enough London rates!

Offline milyzz

Any ideas what’s happend to I luv Sofia  :unknown:
Always was a good plan b and her rates where decent too.
Would like a visit as it’s pretty much dry in bham at the moment and any newbie or half decent WG is charging near enough London rates!

No idea what happened to her. I'd also like to see her again, shes very underrated.

Offline houseboot

It helps to post the AW link even though her Profile has disappeared

External Link/Members Only

at least then people know who you are talking about and can refer to her Reviews  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 10:45:58 pm by houseboot »

Offline Pablo02

It helps to post the AW link even though her Profile has disappeared

External Link/Members Only

at least then people know who you are talking about and can refer to her Reviews  :hi:

No shit Sherlock!
The link is dead!
If you want to see previous reviews just search by her name  :hi: :hi:

Offline milyzz

No shit Sherlock!
The link is dead!
If you want to see previous reviews just search by her name  :hi: :hi:

lol I dont think he meant to offend you.

Offline Pablo02

Offline wannabe

If you include a dead AW link it still brings up the UKP reviews at the bottom of that post. So easier than searching by name.

Offline Pablo02

If you include a dead AW link it still brings up the UKP reviews at the bottom of that post. So easier than searching by name.

:hi:
After a few years of being on here I’m still a newbie ha

Offline BustaNut

She retired bud. She had issues with a stalker but not sure if that's the reason for her retirement. He tried outing her on Insta a few times and would put up fake ads.

Offline Pablo02

She retired bud. She had issues with a stalker but not sure if that's the reason for her retirement. He tried outing her on Insta a few times and would put up fake ads.

Shame she was a good vanilla punt and a plan b

Offline The Owl

There are some right weird obsessive nutcases in punting. Wouldn't surprise me if the freak was regularly checking this thread for a sniff of her return. Lowlife cunt of the highest order.

Offline Pablo02

There are some right weird obsessive nutcases in punting. Wouldn't surprise me if the freak was regularly checking this thread for a sniff of her return. Lowlife cunt of the highest order.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline johnny56

It’s a shame as she was a good punt. Her physique was unique and had a pretty face. Never disappointed every time I visited her.

Offline Conviolo

Real shame, she was one of my favourite girls to see. Is there no way to contact her?

Offline BustaNut

Real shame, she was one of my favourite girls to see. Is there no way to contact her?

She's gone for good mate.

Offline Conviolo

Massive shame, she was a lovely girl. Happily went over on time just chatting and chilling out post sex, real shame.

Offline milyzz

Massive shame, she was a lovely girl. Happily went over on time just chatting and chilling out post sex, real shame.

I agree. I saw her once and the service was great with no rush whatsoever.

I'm sure she will come back one day.

Offline johnny56

I’m missing her even more now with the current choice we have in the Midlands.

What on earth is going on??? Where are the decent sod?