Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Relax Massage - Sheffield - total timewasters  (Read 3483 times)

Offline nerascal

Was visiting Sheffield and fancied taking the opportunity to get a massage or 2.

Had booked with Summer Relax Massage early afternoon about 1.30pm for their last appointment of the day at 8pm.

Texted at 7pm to check it was still ok and to confirm that I was still coming. They confirmed my booking was OK.

Arrived a little early at 7.50pm having made the journey into the city centre and parking etc. When I arrived there was an old Chinese woman and man in reception. Told them I'd arrived for my booking and they told me that I didn't have a booking. I showed them the texts and first they tried to claim it wasn't their number, then I showed them the text with the address and they were adamant I was at the wrong address. I couldn't believe how stupid they were being. They told me to leave and locked the door.

I figured maybe I was at the wrong address so texted to ask where I should be. Strangely the ugly woman then replied that they let someone else have my appointment who walked in off the street. Why the dumb denials in the shop, should have just apologised then.

Fucking useless. She asked if I wanted to book for the next day. Fuck that, to get messed about again.

One to avoid. More reliable places in Sheffield, fine for walk ins clearly but shit for bookings you can rely on.

Fortunately, I'd already visited EE Alice nr the M1 earlier in the afternoon and was just being greedy! Alice was all together much better. Review to follow.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Surplasman

Sorry to hear that, I was in last week and had a great time.
Walked in off street had 30 mins, with a girl about 35/40ish!
Instant cc started and 40 pound b to b sounded good.
She stripped off lovely hairy clit on her, let me lick her and rim her!
Not a great place bit grotty inside, but value for money!
Not sure of girls name, but she was Chinese about size 12ish.

So looks like your right, better just walking in and try your luck!

Banned reason: Troll making threats of violence
Banned by: