Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie question - 2nd review of same SP or add comment?  (Read 1049 times)

Offline 1599337

If I see a girl more than once and want to add something that wasnt in my original review, should I be posting a new review or just adding a post to that original thread?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If I see a girl more than once and want to add something that wasnt in my original review, should I be posting a new review or just adding a post to that original thread?
Unless there's a notable change in the service you received it normally better to add to your existing review that you've seen her again.

One review each from several members shows consistency in her standards with all comers, whereas several reviews from one member only shows they get good service. 

Offline 1599337

Unless there's a notable change in the service you received it normally better to add to your existing review that you've seen her again.

One review each from several members shows consistency in her standards with all comers, whereas several reviews from one member only shows they get good service.
That makes sense, thanks mate

Offline geostorm1

Yeah I would just add a comment on my original review post.

Online Fuzzyduck

+1

Members who post multiple (usually positive) reviews of the same SP that are substantially the same suggest to me they are either bumping their review count up by including regulars or are borderline touting.