Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What she says vs what she means  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Dogfather

Here's a starter for alternative meanings to what a SP will say to you that I've heard over many years.
Please add any you've heard.

"You are special" - means you are the only guy to call today and I need cash
"You are different" - you're not as rough as most of the other guys
"I love your soft touches" - I hate it but it's way better than the rough guys
"We have a connection" - I love the regular stream of cash you bring me
"I feel something" - I don't but you love hearing it and keep coming back
"I cancelled your appointment as i was tired" - I got fucked by loads of guys yesterday and my pussy feels like the Tyne Tunnel.
"Sorry I was late in responding" - Another guy had more money to give me than you and I still need yours.
"Text me" - Come back as you are easy money.
"With you it's like making love" - Some bits were alright and you didn't just pound the shit out of me.
"The other guys are just work" - I've told that to everyone this week and it's working really well.
"I miss you" - I have bills to pay and really need you to think I like you so you come back.
"I'm annoyed you saw someone else" - I could be losing your easy cash and am trying to trigger your protection instinct to keep you.
"My real name is     " - Just making you think you're getting to know me and have a chance so you'll keep coming back
"I'll think about it" - Fuck Off
"I'll tell you a secret next time" - I'm going to make some shit up which you'll believe and it'll make you come back
"I asked a male friend about you" - I was telling my mates that I've got a right soppy mug in tow who's giving me loads of cash
"I thought about not taking any more of your bookings as I have feelings for you" - You're really starting to get on my tits now but I still need the cash
"You've upset me" - I'm playing the emotion card to make sure you come back
"You've got a big dick" - I've had way bigger but you look like someone who will cum quicker if I say it
"Your dick is really thick" - I've had thicker.
"You broke my heart" - I'm losing your easy cash by the looks of it so please stay with me
"I could stay here all night" - When the alarm for times up goes off one of us is leaving here pretty damn sharpish
"I'm cumming" - I'm not but this might make you stop pounding me
"I like you" - You're a soppy git who needs a little push to come back as the sex we just had might have been shit as I didn't really try
"Are you rich?" - I hate working and you look like a soft touch
"Are you married?" - You'd better treat me nicely or I could fuck with your life buddy
"You are so sweet" - You are easy to get cash out of
"You are so cute" - I didn't even have to ask for the cash
"Do you dream about me?" - If you say yes to this I'm going to use your EAS to empty your wallet

Online OakTree

"Sorry I was late in responding"

That was the only one I can recall being said to me.

You must be cunt magnet material.  ;)

Offline B4bcock

"I LOVE hairy men, it's SO masculine"  -  Jeez, not another fucking primate to wrestle with.

Offline Ilovebbw

Amazing with his tongue -  best give him some kind of compliment because he's shit with his cock

Offline Dogfather

"Sorry I was late in responding"

That was the only one I can recall being said to me.

You must be cunt magnet material.  ;)

I've only had a couple of those said to me.  :cool: Just collating a list from a few places to help the EAS fluffys.
I wish I was a cunt magnet but my civvy count is less than a handful. :cry: 

Offline freeze44

When she says 'I only see a few clients a week' = want you to think you'r special (same as I'm part time and this just a hobby!)

Also 'I love older men' = thank fuck for another easy touch!  :D

Offline B4bcock

"You make me laugh"  -   when you walked through that door I almost pissed myself.

Offline Steely Dan

When she says 'I only see a few clients a week' = want you to think you'r special (same as I'm part time and this just a hobby!)

Also 'I love older men' = thank fuck for another easy touch!  :D
When she says 'I only see a few clients a week' = 'Only a few punters are daft enough to book me each week.'

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

I was told I was sensual the other week, does that mean crap in the sack  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Dogfather

I was told I was sensual the other week, does that mean crap in the sack  :wacko: :wacko:

"You are sensual" - Come back because you don't pound me like the other guys

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Here's a starter for alternative meanings to what a SP will say to you that I've heard over many years.

"You are special" - means you are the only guy to call today and I need cash
"You are different" - you're not as rough as most of the other guys
"I love your soft touches" - I hate it but it's way better than the rough guys
"We have a connection" - I love the regular stream of cash you bring me
"I feel something" - I don't but you love hearing it and keep coming back
"I cancelled your appointment as i was tired" - I got fucked by loads of guys yesterday and my pussy feels like the Tyne Tunnel.
"Sorry I was late in responding" - Another guy had more money to give me than you and I still need yours.
"Text me" - Come back as you are easy money.
"With you it's like making love" - Some bits were alright and you didn't just pound the shit out of me.
"The other guys are just work" - I've told that to everyone this week and it's working really well.
"I miss you" - I have bills to pay and really need you to think I like you so you come back.
"I'm annoyed you saw someone else" - I could be losing your easy cash and am trying to trigger your protection instinct to keep you.
"My real name is     " - Just making you think you're getting to know me and have a chance so you'll keep coming back
"I'll think about it" - Fuck Off
"I'll tell you a secret next time" - I'm going to make some shit up which you'll believe and it'll make you come back
"I asked a male friend about you" - I was telling my mates that I've got a right soppy mug in tow who's giving me loads of cash
"I thought about not taking any more of your bookings as I have feelings for you" - You're really starting to get on my tits now but I still need the cash
"You've upset me" - I'm playing the emotion card to make sure you come back
"You've got a big dick" - I've had way bigger but you look like someone who will cum quicker if I say it
"Your dick is really thick" - I've had thicker.
"You broke my heart" - I'm losing your easy cash by the looks of it so please stay with me
"I could stay here all night" - When the alarm for times up goes off one of us is leaving here pretty damn sharpish
"I'm cumming" - I'm not but this might make you stop pounding me
"I like you" - You're a soppy git who needs a little push to come back as the sex we just had might have been shit as I didn't really try
"Are you rich?" - I hate working and you look like a soft touch
"Are you married?" - You'd better treat me nicely or I could fuck with your life buddy
"You are so sweet" - You are easy to get cash out of
"You are so cute" - I didn't even have to ask for the cash
"Do you dream about me?" - If you say yes to this I'm going to use your EAS to empty your wallet

Have you really heard all of these from girls? I've only ever said three of those.

Offline ulstersubbie

What three would those be out of curiosity?

Offline Dogfather

Have you really heard all of these from girls? I've only ever said three of those.

See above. I've only had a couple said to me.
Most are from other punters.

Offline Plan R

Sorry I had to keep you waiting 30mins, the [Pick from; Landlord, Electrician, Plumber, Friend, Relative, Pope] was here and I had to wait until they left

Translation from the WG into English:   (obviously) I was seeing the previous punter

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
What three would those be out of curiosity?
Sorry I was late in responding: I would have either been out, at work, or sleeping.

You've got a big dick: I didn't use those exact words but I've mentioned it only a few times and it's never a lie. I don't give compliments willy-nilly.

My real name is: This one happens often enough and it's not that big a deal. It's only a first name.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 05:37:18 pm by Rochelle »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
"I LOVE hairy men, it's SO masculine"  -  Jeez, not another fucking primate to wrestle with.

Give me a primate any day, I love hairy men  :diablo:

Offline RedKettle

"I had a few unexpected bills/I need to repair my car so could you lend me £1,000 and I will pay you back with free sex"

Even if it was true well the sex is not free is it, you have taken the £1,000 for it.

However really means

"Give me some easy cash mug and I will block your calls and never see you again."

Offline millbush

Only had "my real name is" as I use my own real name it's hardly a game changer.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

If it feels like me it’ll be feeling super sexy  :sarcastic:

Offline B4bcock

Give me a primate any day, I love hairy men  :diablo:

Miss Wolf loves a man who's hirsute
She should see me in my birthday suit
When she sees all my hair
She's sure to declare
"Oh, B4bcock please fill up my flute!"
 :rose:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:39:43 pm by B4bcock »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Miss Wolf loves a man who's hirsute
She should see me in my birthday suit
When she sees all my hair
She's sure to declare
"Oh, B4bcock please fill up my flute!"
 :rose:

Prrrrrrrrrr 🐈  :D :D

Offline freeze44

Prrrrrrrrrr 🐈  :D :D

Please MissWolf will you just fuck him asap?? It's like love story in here!  :lol:

Offline lewisjones23

Please MissWolf will you just fuck him asap?? It's like love story in here!  :lol:

would be better if she fucked off to UKE for this sort of shit

this forum is not a chat platform between wg and punter

Offline Charles Glass

“ I only want to see you, I don’t want to sleep with loads of men” - Your the mug who will believe that a SA experience can happen on AW. Then you will come back 1 to 2 times a week for a while. For her it is business as usual. Until you find it strange you can’t get in one day  :(

“I really need your help I am broke and I hate to ask” - Your Just another new mug who might come and pay all my debts, or illusionary debts.

“Your such a nice guy” - This guy is a very easy one.

“I love a rug” - I acutely believe they do when they say this. The ones who hate it say nothing.

“Are you going to get back sack and crack” - I fucking hate giving this guy a blowjob and can’t bear to lick his balls

“I really like you **** You are a really nice guy” - he is such a easy booking, I have to get him back

“Your the most difficult client I have ever had” - she couldn’t make me cum and couldn’t be arsed putting the effort in.

Good thread this one, I have much more to add.

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline standardpostage

What she says : Wow you don't look 70, are you joking with me ? You only look about 55 !

What she really means : Hope this old codger doesn't have a heart attack and die on me.

Online Re

"Can't wait to see you again"
I need some money urgently

Offline Home Alone

What she says : Wow you don't look 70, are you joking with me ? You only look about 55 !

What she really means : Hope this old codger doesn't have a heart attack and die on me.

As a 73-y-o, :D :D :D

Offline B4bcock

In the interests of fairness and equality, we perhaps ought to turn this thread around and admit to some of the comments with hidden meaning we punters have made to WG's.   A couple I have been guilty of;

"I enjoy a bit of chat, just to break the ice . ."   =    Shut the fuck up and get your pants off.  I've only booked 30 mins.

"Sorry, I've had an urgent message so I can only stay for 15 mins".   =   You're way rougher than I was expecting, but I'm horny as hell and don't have a plan B.

Offline mr.bluesky

"You have lovely skin" - thank god your not like the woolly mammoth that I usually  see .
"Ooh your so strong" - hurry up and cum I haven't got all day
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:45:44 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Look sweet cheeks  I didn't ask him to write poetry about me he just does, I just added to a discussion

I may have had a little fun along the way, its polite when someone quotes your post,

I don't often post on here but sometimes I add to a discussion because there are times when balance is a good thing, my original comment stands and means not all girls lie when they say they love a hairy man and mean they dont like them, I genuinely do love hairy men.......see balance!

get over yourself dear if the mods think I've stepped out of line I'm sure they will spank me for it but I do try to stay within the lines on this site :coolgirl:

Offline lewisjones23

Look sweet cheeks  I didn't ask him to write poetry about me he just does, I just added to a discussion

I may have had a little fun along the way, its polite when someone quotes your post,

I don't often post on here but sometimes I add to a discussion because there are times when balance is a good thing, my original comment stands and means not all girls lie when they say they love a hairy man and mean they dont like them, I genuinely do love hairy men.......see balance!

get over yourself dear if the mods think I've stepped out of line I'm sure they will spank me for it but I do try to stay within the lines on this site :coolgirl:

my comment still stands

your flirting is better suited to UKE

as stated - this isnt a chat platform for wg and punters

Offline millbush

my comment still stands

Lighten up grumpy.

Offline B4bcock

my comment still stands

You should really direct your comments at me, rather than MissWolf, as she only responded to a bit of frivolity which I initiated.    The subject of this thread is light hearted and not serious, so I felt it would not detract from any serious discussion.   As MissWolf rightly points out, we have both contributed to the topic of this thread in an appropriate and, hopefully, informative manner, aswell as having a bit of a laugh along the way.     :drinks:

Offline freeze44

You should really direct your comments at me, rather than MissWolf, as she only responded to a bit of frivolity which I initiated.    The subject of this thread is light hearted and not serious, so I felt it would not detract from any serious discussion.   As MissWolf rightly points out, we have both contributed to the topic of this thread in an appropriate and, hopefully, informative manner, aswell as having a bit of a laugh along the way.     :drinks:

All for having a laugh etc but agree with Lewis. If this sort of thing, flirting, takes hold then this site gets fluffy and watered down. For example, a neg review will be more difficult  to post if forum darlings are allowed!

You only have to look around and see the twats and dickheads we have already!  :sarcastic:

As for sitting back and letting the mods run everything, then that's not what this site is about either. unless I'm told otherwise, as has always been a lot of self regulation and challenge.  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

Agree with your comment. Some members get a bit too grumpy at times.

Offline Wadebridge

“I love a rug” - I acutely believe they do when they say this. The ones who hate it say nothing.
I'm not sure I fully understand this one ...
Is she referring to a hursuite man just our side of gorilla?  :unknown:
Or is she referring to a man with a poorly disguised wig?  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.

Offline tynetunnel

Offline cotton

my comment still stands

+1 Lewis , UKP is not the place for nauseating hooker ass kissing.
Go to UKE for that.

Offline Steely Dan

'My train was cancelled and now the next train is being held at a signal so I'll be there late' = I forgot to set my alarm and left my house late.
(happened to me recently.  This is UK so might be true? But no: Thanks to trainline App, I knew all along it was BS, but let it go.  Calling out lies is never gonna make the punt better, is it? )

Offline formulajuan1

Look sweet cheeks  I didn't ask him to write poetry about me he just does, I just added to a discussion. I may have had a little fun along the way, its polite when someone quotes your post, I don't often post on here but sometimes I add to a discussion because there are times when balance is a good thing, my original comment stands and means not all girls lie when they say they love a hairy man and mean they dont like them, I genuinely do love hairy men.......see balance! get over yourself dear if the mods think I've stepped out of line I'm sure they will spank me for it but I do try to stay within the lines on this site :coolgirl:
Thank you for your light-hearted contributions MissWolf, they are appreciated, as long as the Site's rules are respected I personally welcome occasional contributions from SP's to provide some long overdue balance. A woman, even a SP, is a Partner, not an Adversary. Some of the sad old woman-haters on here have long since forgotten that Punting is supposed to be FUN so they fall into the trap of taking this BB much too seriously. Like all Websites its content is best viewed for entertainment only, and should often be taken with a very large pinch of salt.
Banned reason: Blatant tout.

Offline freeze44

Thank you for your light-hearted contributions MissWolf, they are appreciated, as long as the Site's rules are respected I personally welcome occasional contributions from SP's to provide some long overdue balance. A woman, even a SP, is a Partner, not an Adversary. Some of the sad old woman-haters on here have long since forgotten that Punting is supposed to be FUN so they fall into the trap of taking this BB much too seriously. Like all Websites its content is best viewed for entertainment only, and should often be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

What a load of toe curling fluffy bollox!

Long overdue? Balance? You really don't understand this site do you...it's for the punters benefit ffs!

Yes there can be some fun, although the grammar police are a worry  :lol:, but the main part is reviews and little entertainment in wasting hundreds on a crap punt! Great fun that eh!!  :crazy:

Offline lewisjones23

could always go start your own balanced site if it is so bad on here

look at how UKE was (ive not checked in ages), fluffy as fuck and page upon page of drivel between punter and wg

would be a nightmare if that filtered over here - it starts small then snowballs ....

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Thank you kindly but I really don't need defending, I find that rather awkward and a little embarrassing.

The purpose of this site is as the guys say primarily for reviewing escort services and we as SP's are allowed a presence on here, I would hope that anything I post can add balance to a discussion and stay within the site rules.

I have no desire to be a forum darling, to be a pain, a frequent poster or to engage in anything other than a discussion,  albeit on occasion that has become a little light hearted, my intention has never been to offend.

I cant stop or control how others react to my contributions

Offline winkywanky

Men just can't help acting on impulse...

External Link/Members Only

:vomit:   :D

Offline Dogfather

Thank you kindly but I really don't need defending, I find that rather awkward and a little embarrassing.

The purpose of this site is as the guys say primarily for reviewing escort services and we as SP's are allowed a presence on here, I would hope that anything I post can add balance to a discussion and stay within the site rules.

I have no desire to be a forum darling, to be a pain, a frequent poster or to engage in anything other than a discussion,  albeit on occasion that has become a little light hearted, my intention has never been to offend.

You ever used any of the lines MissWolf?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thank you for your light-hearted contributions MissWolf, they are appreciated, as long as the Site's rules are respected I personally welcome occasional contributions from SP's to provide some long overdue balance. A woman, even a SP, is a Partner, not an Adversary. Some of the sad old woman-haters on here have long since forgotten that Punting is supposed to be FUN so they fall into the trap of taking this BB much too seriously.

You may not see SPs as an adversary but what is to say that they think the same of you? Have you gone on their own site and seen their threads of what they think of punters?

Overdue balance in terms of what? This site as far as I know is mainly for the benefit of punters I thought not? UKE provides the balance you seem to be looking for.

Stop whiteknighting please.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 06:55:19 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
You ever used any of the lines MissWolf?

I have yes...

Sorry I was late in replying.....because I was genuinely held up in work
My real name is....
I'll think about it.....fuck off.......accurate  :D
I'm cumming....or more accurately...oh fuck I'm cumming.......because I was

And also genuinely said......oooo good lord I love a hairy man grrrr  :blush:

Offline cotton

You could suggest that anyone who wants to send you poems does it in private by PM rather than showboating it on here so everyone has to endure it  :thumbsdown:

Offline Colston36

Who pissed on your chips?

Offline millbush