Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Maria - Doncaster  (Read 1751 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7169297) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ghost89

External Link/Members Only

Made a booking with this attractive looking lady a while ago. Location given which was appeared to be a side street in the city centre not far off where the old Wilko shop used to be. I was asked to confirm on the morning of the booking that I was still attending. On the day several calls were made, texts sent and nothing. Huge time waster for me which is a shame as for everyone else it appears she’s good. Maybe she had a better offer on the day but either way a message would have been nice. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and again tried to make another booking with her last week and was sent a rude message back about booking someone else and leaving her alone. Not sure where that come from as I have only ever been polite with messages but I’m more than happy to oblige with someone who is that ignorant.

Offline secretjones

had similar in Sheffield , phoned , text , messaged via AW and no reply then booked eventually for the time agreed and off i pottered . sat waiting and no reply , no e mail and no text or answered the phone so i pissed off . When i got home she rang and said where was i and inferred it was my fault because i had not confirmed on the morning yet her phone was off   . I have seen her before and she is ok but a bit brusque

Offline Knucklehead

Exactly the same thing for me, six years ago, no change there then!

Offline stewthescrew

When she  was on Queen Street I  could not get  code  to work to get in, so I went she wouldn't  come down  and let me in so  waste of time, she used to be OK seems to have changed.

Offline BP96

she is ok but a bit brusque

Good service in the room but comms can be very bad and also seems to have more of an attitude nowadays judging by my recent phone call.

Seems like far fewer decent girls around so a few of them get too much business so can behave like this.