Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty-Nia2022 - Shiremoor. Excellent Fun GFE meet  (Read 2335 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6849602) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline The.Machine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2.5 hrs in-call,  £250.

Nia has been reviewed many times on here previously. Currently 12 indexed, so this should make it 13, but it was certainly lucky for me.   :P

I was looking for an experienced reliable in-call, who could provide a range of services. After a funny initial mix-up over what some initials meant in my request email through AW, we had a good chat and decided on a mutually suitable scenario.

Excellent communication by her (txt/phone/email) over a couple of days while we got things sorted, gave me the confidence that she was a professional, and we did a meet that was mutually suitable. Chose to do a long session even though it was my first meet, as she gave me confidence that she was genuine. :thumbsup:

Perfect timing for start and end of session. Good comms on the day so I was confident it was all going to plan as I drove a long way to meet her. She even agreed to tease me along the way with a couple of sexy messages to make the drive less boring, and it gave me confidence the meet was going ahead as planned.

Her place is on a housing estate in Shiremoor. I am not from the area, but found it easily. Loads of places to park. Nia gave great instructions where and how to park, and then at the appropriate time, how to get to her place. No problem for me. Pretty discrete really as long as you are sensible.

The flat is by her own admission not very good. A lived in place that is family oriented, not a boudoir. She is looking to improve the situation markedly in the near future apparently. Please don’t think it is a terrible hovel, just not very sexy at all. Bathroom OK, bedroom OK but a bit cluttered. Living room has a fabulous large sofa to play on, just watch out for the odd lego brick in painful places! 

She is very bubbly and great fun to be around. Sexy, teasing, intelligent and chatty, but also slightly submissive and open to being told what to do if that is your thing too.  Great services throughout the session, I was able to go at my own pace and never felt rushed or that anything was too much trouble. The only real problem was my physical limitations and not being able to make best use of her. Damn!  She was very good at advising the best way to get round my physical problems and still have a good session.  :yahoo:

I asked for sexy clothing, underwear etc. She has long blonde streaked hair now, curvaceous bottom and smallish boobs with responsive nipples. A little bit of a mum-tum, but is delighted to say that she has lost weight over recent times. I hadn’t seen her before so nothing to compare to. She tasted really clean and fresh both oral and pussy. If she smokes then it is well disguised. I also found her facially attractive and all in all a very sexy “girl next door”.

We did some sexy mutual food play, mutual oral, toys on her, then some penetration and she finished me with great oral/hand combination to bring things to a perfectly timed finale.  :kissgirl:

We also had a good chat throughout about sexual things, and I have plans for other meets for the future.

Overall highly recommended and good value for money compared to some others.   :thumbsup:

Just as well she doesn't actually live next door, it could bankrupt or kill me!

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Great review. Nia is one of my favourites. Always provides a great service .

Offline The.Machine

yours were some of the reviews that helped me choose. Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline abridgetofar

I’ve just noticed she’s increased her prices to £70 for 30 minutes ( that’s including her offer of £10 off per booking) she still offers VFM  :hi:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I’ve just noticed she’s increased her prices to £70 for 30 minutes ( that’s including her offer of £10 off per booking) she still offers VFM  :hi:

Understandable, as her profile rises, but a pity as the £50 for 30 mins was a real deal