Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Management of Thai tourers  (Read 6498 times)

Offline petermisc

Have you ever watch the airport and customs tv programs, and from here you see how the money is smuggled out.   Its so straight forward, they just keep the money in the suitcases, and money over £10,000.   But one thing they have to get by, are the sniffer dogs, who are trained on the scent of money, so the sniff for money, or even drugs, and find the money.
Much to the surprise of the passenger who still try's to hide his £10,000
How bothered do you think China is about large sums of foreign currency coming into the country?

Offline londonboy12uk

My tuppence worth.

It is a large and fluid group with active participants in all of the following areas, all taking something :-
1 girls from all parts of Thailand. But current bar girls are not actually that good. You need someone who is accepting of where they are going and the contract they are entering. That usually means someone a little older.
2 People in Thailand sorting out visas and recruitment. I knew a girl who came in on someone else’s passport many years ago, but with security checks now, I suspect it is easier to find a willing Farang to sponsor ( for a fee) obviously or alternatively make them look like students
3 people in the UK to sponsor them. These are often former Thai prostitutes living in the UK who put up the money. Many years ago, the figure was £15k. For that , you became her pimp until the girl paid off her debt. I knew of a group of Thai housewife’s in west London who put up the money. Their husbands knew nothing about it.
4 people in the UK to sort everything out

Pimp is definitely too strong a word. I never met a Thai girl here who came here, other than of her own accord. Take also the example I used above of the group of Thai housewives in west London. Once the debt is paid off, what hold do they have over the girl? They have as much to lose. Even before that, it is hard to completely enforce. I know of one girl, who paid off most of her contract, met a westerner , then moved in with the westerner and stopped working. There were a lot of heated arguments but who was actually going to do anything about it. Both sides would lose out.

I do believe many very quickly tire of the conveyer belt sex, but until they pay off the debt, most just get on with the job. It is no coincidence that many of the girls here have boob jobs. I knew one girl where that was part of her upfront payment. For her, she needed money but also wanted a boob job. Accepting a contract here covered off both.

I also see many of them are utterly stupid with money when they go back to Thailand. They might go back with £15-25k+ in their pocket but that can be blown in 6 months, particularly if there is a Thai boyfriend about. Then they will be back looking for another contract, maybe in another country. What they are unlikely to do is go back to a bar in Thailand. That would be too much like hard work!

Often the girls will go out from their host either on their own to the location , armed with their mobile phone or their sponsor will take them . Outside on the street, they are not confident at all, so it is easier for a chaperone to take them.

I chatted with one of the girls on the current derby / Portsmouth / Croydon / Bedford circuit. I speak good Thai . She told me she had paid off her debt bond. They were now only taking 10% ( not sure I believed this). But she therefore chose not to work as hard.

I knew of another lady who had a house near my house in Thailand. She had been married to a Farang, had kids and separated. Needed money but not bar girl money. She had done stints in the US and Singapore, then turned up at Olina in London.

I know of another girl in Pattaya. Went out for a drink with her over there via a dating app. She refuses to work in Thailand, only takes international assignments.

I think a lot of the current crowd here, and there are a lot(!) , chose to come here before Thailand fully opened up after covid.

But like all things, the good rises to the top. Those who provide a good service, get good reviews, will make good money very quickly. For the average performers, it is a much slower process. I don’t think many of them truly understand this. But that is true of girls from all parts of the world.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 06:09:41 pm by londonboy12uk »

Offline Tun210

It's interesting. Knowing how it all works. As a punter we are the source of money...and for myself, while happy to be the ahem 'end user' who likes to fuck women who charge, on rare occasions able to do so, I'm curious about the busniess practicalities underpinning (some Chinese girls use imported condoms for example, freighted in?). That sort of thing. Hoping the girls are getting something more than a new telly from it all.

How do they get the 10s of thousands out of the UK...I'm not asking here but curious. posted home?   Up the arse in a tube? Money transfer...etc..

Fascinating

you can carry 10k without having to declare but these touring girls earn that in 2 weeks.
Have you heard of Hawala? that's how big monies are transferred across countries

Offline big-al93

Pimp is definitely too strong a word. I never met a Thai girl here who came here, other than of her own accord. Take also the example I used above of the group of Thai housewives in west London. Once the debt is paid off, what hold do they have over the girl? They have as much to lose. Even before that, it is hard to completely enforce. I know of one girl, who paid off most of her contract, met a westerner , then moved in with the westerner and stopped working. There were a lot of heated arguments but who was actually going to do anything about it. Both sides would lose out.

Pimp is exactly the correct word. Although I think I understand what you are trying to say, when words like pimped and trafficked are used, your mind conjures up images of young women being kidnapped, hooked on drugs, beaten and raped until they "behave"

But even in the sort of situation you describe with women being "enabled" to work here, the words above do apply and these people are often, presumably not always, making vast amounts of money controlling these women. Even when they come here willingly and are aware of what they will be doing.

Offline versace

you can carry 10k without having to declare but these touring girls earn that in 2 weeks.
Have you heard of Hawala? that's how big monies are transferred across countries

:lol: :lol:

Offline s0whatsnew?

Well, er,  not quite.    Depends what you mean by  'big money'.    Hawala is an East African (mainly Muslim) traditional money transfer system that operates on trust and personal connections.  Roughly £10,000 would be the limit for routine transfers.  I've no doubt the system has evolved in the last few decades of infotech but i doubt whether its a  truly worldwide network.

Offline londonboy12uk

Pimp is exactly the correct word. Although I think I understand what you are trying to say, when words like pimped and trafficked are used, your mind conjures up images of young women being kidnapped, hooked on drugs, beaten and raped until they "behave"

But even in the sort of situation you describe with women being "enabled" to work here, the words above do apply and these people are often, presumably not always, making vast amounts of money controlling these women. Even when they come here willingly and are aware of what they will be doing.
Thank
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 07:58:08 am by londonboy12uk »

Offline londonboy12uk

Yes, you are right. I got carried away in my typing. But when you take a step back, as I have done many times before, they are pimps. I have even called one out as that which she did not like.

Offline Tun210

Well, er,  not quite.    Depends what you mean by  'big money'.    Hawala is an East African (mainly Muslim) traditional money transfer system that operates on trust and personal connections.  Roughly £10,000 would be the limit for routine transfers.  I've no doubt the system has evolved in the last few decades of infotech but i doubt whether its a  truly worldwide network.

Maybe it started as a East African thing but now its its in all the countries like uk, us, Canada, Aus, Europe, Dubai, Singapore etc, not the poorer ones  I agree, you dont need personal connections.
I can write all the details but again some people who are less knowledgable will accuse me of being a money launderer this time as this is how they hide their ignorance.

Offline Andywb

I can write all the details but again

I cannot see where you wrote any details the first time. I've not heard of Hawala. How does it work?

Edit: sorry, I miss read your post.... thought it said "I can write all the details OUT again"

But I am curious how this works, thanks
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 08:55:25 am by Andywb »

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I would agree with the big posts, I’ve heard similar stories, you only have to ask a Thai SP and most will tell you their story.

I met a girl a while back, I was her first customer here, we really got on and I stayed a few hours that night talking, she’s borrowed 40k for and operation to save her mum from cancer.
She said a “friend” came by every night to take the takings, this person also managed the phone/booking, the girl gets to keep tips and extras like £20 owo etc but the rest goes to reduce her loan, they also charged her £500/week for the flat she would work from/ live that week. Her “friend” also choose/arranged locations.

She got into it if her own free will but would ring crying saying how hard a life it is having to sleep with 5-10 men a day. She’s currently in the north of the uk, we stay in touch most days by text but not really a lot that can be done to help, I haven’t a spare £40k sadly.
It’s a sad life some of them go through, as mentioned previously she was given the money in her own country.

Offline tynetunnel

I would agree with the big posts, I’ve heard similar stories, you only have to ask a Thai SP and most will tell you their story.

I met a girl a while back, I was her first customer here, we really got on and I stayed a few hours that night talking, she’s borrowed 40k for and operation to save her mum from cancer.
She said a “friend” came by every night to take the takings, this person also managed the phone/booking, the girl gets to keep tips and extras like £20 owo etc but the rest goes to reduce her loan, they also charged her £500/week for the flat she would work from/ live that week. Her “friend” also choose/arranged locations.

She got into it if her own free will but would ring crying saying how hard a life it is having to sleep with 5-10 men a day. She’s currently in the north of the uk, we stay in touch most days by text but not really a lot that can be done to help, I haven’t a spare £40k sadly.
It’s a sad life some of them go through, as mentioned previously she was given the money in her own country.

There are so many levels to the story you have related, thanks for sharing. It’s some position she has put herself in, in order to be able to help her mum and hopefully save her from cancer.

Part of me thinks, at least she had that as an option. Like if it were me, and my mother, this wouldn’t have been an option for me at all: being an old, overweight bloke! So she can achieve her aim, and help her mum

But what a price she is paying to do that, something she is clearly not enjoying and has little or no control over. As you said, it was her own choice and free will to get into the position she is in. It doesn’t make it any nicer, knowing that

And all really down to fate: where she was born. Had the girl been from a western country, almost certainly her mother would be receiving the treatment she needs in the local healthcare system. Of course such standards vary and discussion of such is for a whole other thread!

Probably most punters won’t know her story and don’t ask, which is maybe fortunate. For me, if I knew what I’d read about her - would I want to have a punt with her, to help her clear her debts and return to normal life. Or would I feel that by doing so, when she finds it so hard to sleep with multiple guys a day - I’m just adding to her misery.

Thanks again for posting, this really made me think. Life can be cruel/hard/unfair

Offline petermisc

Probably most punters won’t know her story and don’t ask, which is maybe fortunate. For me, if I knew what I’d read about her - would I want to have a punt with her, to help her clear her debts and return to normal life. Or would I feel that by doing so, when she finds it so hard to sleep with multiple guys a day - I’m just adding to her misery.
This brought back a memory of an outcall I once had with an agency girl to my hotel room in the Netherlands.  The girl spun me a hard luck story, and could I please give her some extra cash.  I eventually caved in, and gave her some extra euros to shut her up, and so we could get on with it.  But it certainly took the shine off the encounter, and wasted a chunk of the time.

Now, she may have been telling the truth, but I couldn't help getting the feeling that I had been spun a line, and this was probably a tactic that she played with every gullible tourist.

Offline yuunagi

That may just be social engineering.
How much truth is there in whatever a working girl may say?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
That may just be social engineering.
How much truth is there in whatever a working girl may say?

How much truth is there in what anyone says, I wasn't aware wg's were a separate species  :unknown:

Offline alabama1

How much truth is there in what anyone says, I wasn't aware wg's were a separate species  :unknown:
Well said.  ;)

Offline s0whatsnew?

Maybe it started as a East African thing but now its its in all the countries like uk, us, Canada, Aus, Europe, Dubai, Singapore etc, not the poorer ones  I agree, you dont need personal connections.
I can write all the details but again some people who are less knowledgable will accuse me of being a money launderer this time as this is how they hide their ignorance.

No accusations from me.   Yes, Hawala certainly has spread worldwide, anywhere  with an expat Somali community.  But whether you could send money from say, the US to Australia using Hawala, I don't know.  It started out around 200 years ago in port cities, in the UK in Cardiff particularly, for Muslim expats to send money home.   Somalis in particular seem to be traditionally very good at long-distance communication stuff.  In the past, personal / family connections at each end were the only leverage they had to ensure honesty.  A whole web of family connections into which every individual was tied into  ensured loyalty.   So modern info tech does make things very fast and efficient.   Whether that wipes out the emphasis on personal connections as the guarantor of honesty I don't know.  I guess the trend will be in that direction.

Offline Tun210

I cannot see where you wrote any details the first time. I've not heard of Hawala. How does it work?

Edit: sorry, I miss read your post.... thought it said "I can write all the details OUT again"

But I am curious how this works, thanks

This is my own experience of hawala
I was looking to sell a property in india and its not possible to transfer or bring cash across, I went to a local shop who I have known for 25 years as I always carry GBP and go to him and exchange for Indian currency which works out well, better than the current exchange rate.
I asked him I am looking to send money to UK and what the max he can transfer, he said 10 million gbp, I said no its around 120k gbp max and he laughed as if its peanuts but that's what I was going to.
I asked him how this works, he told me who ever is coming to collect in London he has to take a picture of a bank Note 5 or 10 pounds and WhatsApp the picture to him, he sends across that to his contact in London and normally it takes 2 hours for the money to be ready for collection, my friend who will collect has to take the bank note with him and give that to the London contact who verified the note and gives cash to him, I then asked if its possible to bank transfer as it will be a pain to deposit all that in my bank account, usual rate was 2% for the transfer and for 3% he can do a bank transfer.
I asked him which countries he can transfer he gave a big list which included major cities in Australia, UK, US, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Saudi, most of the European countries but there are particular cities money can be collected for example in UK he said we can collect from London, Leicester, Birmingham and Manchester.
Its all safe and you dont need to be friends with either of them.
Anyways the property didn't sell so I did not go ahead with the transfer but something which might be useful in the future.

Offline s0whatsnew?

This is my own experience of hawala
I was looking to sell a property in india and its not possible to transfer or bring cash across, I went to a local shop who I have known for 25 years as I always carry GBP and go to him and exchange for Indian currency which works out well, better than the current exchange rate.
I asked him I am looking to send money to UK and what the max he can transfer, he said 10 million gbp, I said no its around 120k gbp max and he laughed as if its peanuts but that's what I was going to.
I asked him how this works, he told me who ever is coming to collect in London he has to take a picture of a bank Note 5 or 10 pounds and WhatsApp the picture to him, he sends across that to his contact in London and normally it takes 2 hours for the money to be ready for collection, my friend who will collect has to take the bank note with him and give that to the London contact who verified the note and gives cash to him, I then asked if its possible to bank transfer as it will be a pain to deposit all that in my bank account, usual rate was 2% for the transfer and for 3% he can do a bank transfer.
I asked him which countries he can transfer he gave a big list which included major cities in Australia, UK, US, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Saudi, most of the European countries but there are particular cities money can be collected for example in UK he said we can collect from London, Leicester, Birmingham and Manchester.
Its all safe and you dont need to be friends with either of them.
Anyways the property didn't sell so I did not go ahead with the transfer but something which might be useful in the future.

Wow.  Really interesting.  Have to say, tho, it all feels pretty risky.  Fine in theory but if its possible for things to fcuk-up, they defo will.   Given that there's some dodging of currency regs, each link of the chain - starting with you yourself as the customer - needs some leverage over the next link to insure against the risk of someone running off with the cash and leaving you unable to go to the authorities.   You quote your friendship of 25 years with the Indian end as being that level of trust to provide confidence of honesty.  Hope you're right.  Personally i'd be very wary.

Offline versace

All this fuss about transferring money abroad, it’s actually quite easy, I know a few Roms in Leicester who just use their local post office to send money back home. It’s as simple as that!

Offline tp69

I've spoken to 2 of the Thai girls in the SE, both with basically the same result. The one I'd seen a number of times and she used to talk my ear off after our bookings, she's no longer here. The other was fairly recently.

According to both, they pay 20% commission to the person organising their bookings, and they pay £500 per week rent for their room, which is a lot considering the flats. The only difference between their stories was the rent amount differed very slightly, but that could be due to the timing being different.

No idea how they get around or who decides that, I've never asked.

With the former, she told me a few times that she didn't particularly enjoy the job but that she was saving a lot of money to take home. She never once mentioned having a loan to pay off and she was very open with the details.

Offline tynetunnel

So pretty high outgoings which implies they will be high volume in order to pay their bills and save up a wodge of cash.

Offline Pennine Rover

On AW in the UK there are 456 Thai and 961 Roms logged in in the last week.   Certainly in my area they work in groups and move every couple of weeks.   You can recognise the adverts as they are the same for each girl. Often the locations seems a bit odd. Often a city or town and then a village nearby, that they got by looking at a map.   They invariably use the same houses or flats, so the venues must be part of the wider network.  As most of the girls have limited English they often don't even know where they are.
Both Roms and Thais seem to have no problem in coming and going into or out of the country so you wonder why all the guys in rubber boats don't do the same!

Offline PumpDump

I know a 25 year old Thai SP who is in Bangkok. She told me only the older women go to Europe because nobody is interested in paying for older women in Thailand. The younger women (18 - mid 20s) have lots of work and can make great money working out of the 5 star hotels. She calls them grannys. Lol

Offline Blackpool Rock

On AW in the UK there are 456 Thai and 961 Roms logged in in the last week.   Certainly in my area they work in groups and move every couple of weeks.   You can recognise the adverts as they are the same for each girl. Often the locations seems a bit odd. Often a city or town and then a village nearby, that they got by looking at a map.   They invariably use the same houses or flats, so the venues must be part of the wider network.  As most of the girls have limited English they often don't even know where they are.
Both Roms and Thais seem to have no problem in coming and going into or out of the country so you wonder why all the guys in rubber boats don't do the same!
I've seen a fair few Thai tourers over the last 9 or 10 months in Preston and when the flat number comes through it's often "Yeah i've been to that one before"
Saw a girl a couple of weeks back who i'd seen in a different apartment of the same block 6 months before, she told me she was only here for 2 weeks but I then saw her in week 3 and said I thought she was moving on.
She replied saying that she was supposed to move on but "They didn't have another place for me to go to", she seemed a bit annoyed and then said whenever she goes somewhere new it's bust for a week or two as men want to see the new girl but after 2 weeks the number of men drops so the girls like to keep moving

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I know a 25 year old Thai SP who is in Bangkok. She told me only the older women go to Europe because nobody is interested in paying for older women in Thailand. The younger women (18 - mid 20s) have lots of work and can make great money working out of the 5 star hotels. She calls them grannys. Lol

We've got a resident Thai lady up here in Cambridge and shes a granny but that reckoning and if the grannies are like that?, nice to see a few more:)

Offline PumpDump

We've got a resident Thai lady up here in Cambridge and shes a granny but that reckoning and if the grannies are like that?, nice to see a few more:)

Imagine what she was like when she was 21!

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
I've seen a fair few Thai tourers over the last 9 or 10 months in Preston and when the flat number comes through it's often "Yeah i've been to that one before"
Saw a girl a couple of weeks back who i'd seen in a different apartment of the same block 6 months before, she told me she was only here for 2 weeks but I then saw her in week 3 and said I thought she was moving on.
She replied saying that she was supposed to move on but "They didn't have another place for me to go to", she seemed a bit annoyed and then said whenever she goes somewhere new it's bust for a week or two as men want to see the new girl but after 2 weeks the number of men drops so the girls like to keep moving

My story above about the Thai girl and £40k

Same girl matey  :lol:
We speak on WhatsApp daily and I know she was stuck in Preston.
Met up a month after she arrived and she had clear £10k off her slate.
Not back for a months wages if you can get it.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Miya  :unknown:

Offline PumpDump

She takes £10k a month? I wonder how many customers a day she fucks for that? Around 6-8 I'd guess.

Offline sensualencounter

She takes £10k a month? I wonder how many customers a day she fucks for that? Around 6-8 I'd guess.
ILO said that she had cleared £10k from her slate, so she's taking in a lot more than that for the pimps to take their cut. It's really quite terrifying how much she must be working to take that, as her rate is not going to be multiple hundreds of pounds an hour. I could be wrong but I cannot imagine any woman being able to put up with that willingly for long.

Offline PumpDump

ILO said that she had cleared £10k from her slate, so she's taking in a lot more than that for the pimps to take their cut. It's really quite terrifying how much she must be working to take that, as her rate is not going to be multiple hundreds of pounds an hour. I could be wrong but I cannot imagine any woman being able to put up with that willingly for long.

If the rate is £100 per hour, assuming she gets £60 (bear in mind some guys will tip for extras once in the room that the agency/pimps will never know about), that means she bangs 167 guys a month, or 6 a day.

Offline sensualencounter

If the rate is £100 per hour, assuming she gets £60 (bear in mind some guys will tip for extras once in the room that the agency/pimps will never know about), that means she bangs 167 guys a month, or 6 a day.
Well, exactly. And that's assuming hour bookings each time. Obviously the rate might be more and / or she keeps more of the money but there is no doubt that's an incredibly hard life.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
Whatever the hourly rate is it goes to the slate, the extras like owo they put in their pocket to keep
She told me 5-10 guys a day and she wasn’t happy obviously but came over here on a mission
Nice girl with a business head screwed on
I asked once the slate is cleared I imagine you will return to Thailand, she said dunno as her visit will still have a few more months she will probably keep working

All about the money.

She didn’t like my view on all the work she’s doing and has now blocked me on WhatsApp  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 01:11:12 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
Miya  :unknown:
She’s been a few names I’m told including Miya and Jasmin, no idea why but keeps changing them

Offline PumpDump

She didn’t like my view on all the work she’s doing and has now blocked me on WhatsApp  :lol:

Yes, best to keep our views to ourselves. Same as we would not like them expressing their disapproval of men having to (or choosing to) pay for sex. Despite what they say to the contrary I very much doubt any woman likes having sex with so many men, even if they make a lot of money. I don't know how they fake the enthusiasm day after day. No wonder so many of them have a bad attitude/are distant during punts.