Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Katie  (Read 964 times)

4 review(s) for SexyKatieexxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen Katie about 20 times. 

She is in her mid 30s, and looks bloody great in truth.  Great figure, and she knows how to use it! 
She is highly enthusiastic at sex.  I have two pops in the hour I spend with her, and she either does really enjoy it, or is a bloody good actor, as she gets very wet down there and sweatily warm!  The more I have seen her the rougher she has got with me, which is great as she is picking it up with me and clearly taking it further, ie she knows her job well.

Downside is that she doesn't do "extras" (Anal/Watersports/OWO/CIM etc).  Her English isn't great, and if you have an allergy to cats, don't bother as her one is very friendly, and often makes an appearance!

My other "problem" with Katie is that with the HNCF and Sweet Olivia etc just a few miles away in Cardiff, and those girls are in their twenties and charging the same amount, I'm afraid, (for me at least), raising her costs from £80-£90-£100 in the space of a few months has priced her out of the market. 

In truth I realise from others comments on the site that £100/hr isn't a lot, but it is my max/hr, as I just don't see the need to pay more with those above on offer at that.

So all in all a fab punt, but if your thing is twenty-somethings, as mine is, there are better options now for me.  I am sure I have not seen the last of Katie though!