Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff  (Read 2994 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Doyle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't really have anything new to add to the previous positive reviews of this one, so I'll keep it short.  Good communications via text led to a half hour meeting for £80 at her flat just off Newport Road.

Giulia is not rake thin or gym toned (advertised as size 12), but being tall she doesn't feel chubby either.  Nice natural tits.  Her body reminded me of Sweet Amy who used to work in Cardiff.  She's quite heavily tattooed and reasonably attractive in my view.  Plenty of pics on her profile (including her face), so you know what you are getting.  The advertised age of 32 seems right.

Service-wise, there was plenty of DFK, RO, fingering, OWO (nice and sloppy), DT (as I'd expected from previous reviews, really deep), covered sex in mish and doggy, CIM and swallow (with a smile)

She was friendly and engaged throughout and keen to please.  Definitely worth a revisit, probably for longer if I can spare the time next time.

Offline manintheroom

Based on this and other pos revues I booked 1hr confirmed by text, arrived nearby,No reply wasted trip to Cardiff. Iwont neg revue until I know the reason.She may yet contact me with a plausible reason

Offline WelshMichael

Based on this and other pos revues I booked 1hr confirmed by text, arrived nearby,No reply wasted trip to Cardiff. Iwont neg revue until I know the reason.She may yet contact me with a plausible reason

Her two negatives sound similar to what you describe, obviously something to be aware of when making a booking.

Offline Milf Hunter

I shot her a text at 10:25 yesterday morning when I noticed her green light went on.
Still waiting for a reply.

Offline aanimator

Good review thanks, hope I can see her this week

Offline manintheroom

She has texted me her WhatsApp no and apologized that she is not getting calls or texts I will wait until she gets it fixed. No neg review from me but the information is available to members.

Offline sharpshoes78

Told me her power was off today so can't do my booking

Offline aanimator

Told me her power was off today so can't do my booking

Dodged a bullet as I was planning to see her today

Offline Trpy

Sounds fishy doesn't it

:hi:

Certainly very hit & miss

I am not inclined to accept her reasons for postponing meetings