Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Danni - Newport  (Read 3233 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5005947) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KC66

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to a recent positive review from a fellow member this lady went straight to the top of my hit list being my type physically, good likes list and operating in Newport!  Very good comms initially by text and then on WhatsApp, friendly and welcoming. Location in St Julians area of Newport, safe and easy parking. Danni will instruct you where to park, for discretion, and then guide you a short walk to her door. Good bathroom facilities and action took place in one of the bedrooms which was fit for purpose, no issues.

The lady is exactly as her pictures, attractive, to me, slim figure with small but delightful tits and an amazing arse! Pierced in both nipples, clit and tongue, full tattoo sleeve on one leg, all stunning if you like that kind of thing, I do!! Aged 31.

Welcomed inside, straight up the stairs, paid over the advertised rate for an hour, then offered a shower which I took. Back in the room and Danni offered me a massage to start which I declined in favour of getting my hands on her body. Started with reverse massage leading into reverse oral, sensitive pussy and doesn’t like fingering, she came hard. Time to repay the favour we moved onto owo and then 69 before moving onto fucking. Rubbered up and asked her to go on top, she tried but she is very tight and requested we start in mish to get used to the girth! Mish progressed to legs over the shoulders to get full penetration and there we stayed, both enjoying the feeling until she came again shortly followed by me into the rubber. She is very expressive!

With only 10 minutes left we chatted and got dressed and I then gave her a lift back into town. Best punt of the year so far, oh, only punt of the year so far, but would I return, yes and I plan to, a bit expensive but definitely ticks all of my boxes.

Offline pork sword

Tidy review a breath of fresh air for the Newport area by the looks. Glad you had a good time! One for the HL...

Offline Proton

Tidy review a breath of fresh air for the Newport area by the looks. Glad you had a good time! One for the HL...

Yes!! I would agree sound interesting, even maybe a drive to Newport is called for  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Another nice review for her. As there is not much in Newport, great to hear and I must pay her a visit.

Offline HS4000Kestral

The only issue is the giving of lifts I did the same.

Don’t actually see at as a negative as you chat first and it seems like a date.

Of course others may feel differently

Oscar

Offline KC66

The only issue is the giving of lifts I did the same.

Don’t actually see at as a negative as you chat first and it seems like a date.

Of course others may feel differently

Oscar

For me it was only a lift back to town after the punt and was a request rather than a requirement. She would have walked if you were concerned about her being in your car. It wasn’t an issue for me

Offline HS4000Kestral

No, wasn’t a problem for me either

Offline HughJardon

Her prices seem to have risen so she could easily afford a £4 pound taxi with the 150 in her pocket  :lol: