Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna at jasmin genital shave experience - Swansea  (Read 6019 times)

Offline Tataboy

This meet took place a couple of weeks before Christmas
Comms
Very good through text message she always replys to you and keeps  you informed
Venue
Her shop in Humphrey street Swansea quite nice with massage table in both rooms
Meet
Been seeing Anna for a few years so she knows what I like, I opted for full body massage with pubic hair shave with anal play and HEfor dessert.got undressed lay on my back she then appleies shaving cream to my shaft and genital area. and performs a very skillfull shave after that she cleans me up and I  turnover.a light and sensual massage is then done.after fifteen minutes on go the gloves and oil is drizzled down the crack of my ass she then does a lovely anal massage.the time I turnover I am at boiling point and my HE comes to a shuddering finish excellent service for £70 , her ad is always on gumtree swansea

Offline winkywanky

Very nice.

Many years ago I had similar but culminating with oral/CIM.

After all that pampering attention I shot a hell of a load, very hard.

Which is probably why she only offers HR to finish!  :D

Offline Tataboy

Yes the prices are accurate, if you don't fancy  the wet shave with cream she has a new electric mini clipper that's Also very nice
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 05:43:47 pm by Tataboy »

Offline Tomgirl

Offline throatfiller8

She'll definitely be naked. Her knickers come off very easily. Everything is on offer with Anna. Very reliable! My favourite is her very good OWO with CIM.

Offline winkywanky

I love the way half her bookings seem to be legit, with women. I wonder if they have any idea of the stuff she gets up to?

Or perhaps she's doing all the same stuff with her female clients too?  :D

Offline Toero

She'll definitely be naked. Her knickers come off very easily. Everything is on offer with Anna. Very reliable! My favourite is her very good OWO with CIM.

Do you know how much extra does she charge for this?

Note:  Just getting back into this hobby, will make an effort to post some reviews :D

Nm, just did a search and seen prices etc (should have searched before asking :P )
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 01:58:05 pm by Toero »

Offline Tomgirl

Yes she like ladys better than men

Offline stevesucks69

Yes she like ladys better than men

How do you know this are you a women?

Offline Steelworker

This thread just gets funnier. Just in case, I am a men.

Offline Trapperjohn

This thread just gets funnier. Just in case, I am a men.

+1 

Can't help wondering who this "Tomgirl" is though. No reviews, has popped up to make 6 posts in existing threads, all about massage parlours, all in poor English, mostly referring to Anna / Jasmine, including a bb accusation (I've visited Anna many times and this has never been on the agenda). Though I did ask her once if she'd ever been with other ladies and she has ...   :) No further details forthcoming though. I'll let you know if I get any more information.  :cool:

Would Sherlock conclude that this might be a competitor attempting to damage (particularly) Anna's business?  :unknown:

(Just read through this post and if anybody thinks it looks like I'm whiteknighting I'll apologise and delete it, that was not my intention!)  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Trapper, I was wondering the same myself. Tomgirl seems v odd

Offline DevilD

Trapper, I was wondering the same myself. Tomgirl seems v odd

Having read all 6 of his posts, I tend to agree.....I can't honestly say that I would believe a review of his........were he ever to post one  :(

Offline KTM RIDER

Is Anna still advertising on Gumtree?

I can't seem to find her? 

TIA  :hi:

Offline max9456

Saw Anna last week. Made contact by text she replied quickly saying she was free at time I wanted. Met by her and taken to room 2 for a change with massage table. She asked how long and how much so I said hour and 100. She stripped and showed me condoms so I said yes. Good massage on my back and legs with anal massage and plenty of balls gripping. Also let me feel between her legs and it was warm.
Turned over to more teasing of balls and some tongue action over my hard member. On with cover and she climbed on top I played with her lovely small breasts and she rode me gently as table was making a noise. She got quicker and the inevitable happened as I couldn't last but a lovely experience as always

Offline Proton

She got quicker and the inevitable happened as I couldn't last but a lovely experience as always.. :coolgirl:.. I know the feeling YET very nice  :D :( :cool: