Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Ferraz Cardiff  (Read 6727 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5251326) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline bazwelsh

External Link/Members Only

this was 100% my best punt of 2019 , this lady is a goddess  :rose:

nice house in central Cardiff , she oozes sex appeal , shes a real head turner , dressed to impress she showered me with affection and if she wasnt loving it then she was doing a great job of trying to convince me , we shared an hour of the most mind blowing sex you could ever imagine , her tits are incredible and she is to date the only woman to ever make ever me squeal like pig! god dam  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: luckily shes a tourer because if she stayed in cardiff with IR35 coming in Id have to put her on payroll   :D

Offline Steelworker

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one Baz. Sounds terrific. Does she do DFK?

Offline DevilD

Bloody hell, I'm not sure I could handle her.... :D :D

Offline bazwelsh

Nice one Baz. Sounds terrific. Does she do DFK?

yes she did with me , shes beautiful

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Baz. Will look out for her when she is back in South Wales

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

wow she has one body built for sex, i came across her profile yesterday and seems shes moved location, she tours alot but it looks like no one knows where she will be at a given time.

Offline Razor Boy

Heads up boys... she’s back in The Diff today I see. Says only there today so get in (her) quick. Shame I can’t make it and knock another off my hotlist.

Offline Proton

Nice one!! certainly built for fun... :D :cool:

Side Question ..
      How did you manage to get your six photos arranged like that, I always end up in a vertical line.
             Any information gratefully appreciated   :hi:

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Heads up boys... she’s back in The Diff today I see. Says only there today so get in (her) quick. Shame I can’t make it and knock another off my hotlist.

indeed was going to drive to Cardiff from london but in the end coudnt justify the 4hr drive for a fuck

Offline Razor Boy

Friday traffic would have been a bitch mate. Have you seen her before? She looks all sorts of naughty and I would have been there if I could !
Hopefully my heads up would have given some punter a chance to see her  :drinks:

Ps. I see you are a North London punter... hopefully a Gooner rather than that scum from Tot*enham   ;):thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 04:59:01 pm by Razor Boy »

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Friday traffic would have been a bitch mate. Have you seen her before? She looks all sorts of naughty and I would have been there if I could !
Hopefully my heads up would have given some punter a chance to see her  :drinks:

Ps. I see you are a North London punter... hopefully a Gooner rather than that scum from Tot*enham   ;):thumbsdown:

I have never seen her before and i know coming across a wg with her kind of physique is very hard to come by. Had she been in cardiff for longer i would have made the journey because these Brazilian wg make their money and they will disappear, so its best to strike while the iron is hot..

lests just see where she is next week

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Does anyone know if she has a new profile???

Offline Razor Boy

Looks like she goes under the name Carol Beaumont now on AW  :hi:
She’s still on my hotlist... those tits !  :wacko:

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Looks like she goes under the name Carol Beaumont now on AW  :hi:
She’s still on my hotlist... those tits !  :wacko:

I noticed the name change but the profile is set to distribute only and she comes online now and again saying "coming soon" for the last 4months lol

Offline Tun210

In Southampton today, planning to see her but this Brazilian gang who works from Shirley is notorious for extras, everything is extras for them.