Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lilith - Cardiff  (Read 1937 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wholuvsubaby

External Link/Members Only

A long awaited return visit

I have seen LL a few times before but not for a little while and have found coms to be hit n miss since she has dropped telephone calls and texts, reverting only through AW.

Saw that LL was available and it fitted in with my plans too

Location - A place near Barry, private with parking.

LL is petite and perfectly in proportion. I consider her to be pretty and always tastefully made up and with classy attire. LL is easy to talk to,  has a broad repertoire and never short of conversation or opinion on many topics. LL has a great ass and legs and figure.

opted for an hour of all services which were all inclusive at her advertised price.

LL was at the waiting a the door and once inside greeted with a long deep kiss and the festivities commenced with mutual fondles whilst standing and walking to the bed room where she undressed me and offered a shower. 

Services were all taken FK, DFK, lots of fondling n fingering, RO without, Oral Without, Deep throat, CIM with Swallow ;-) sex with in CG, doggy mish

first pop saw me CIM with swallow followed by a cheeky wink after a long bout of oral.

round 2 followed a freshen up by both of us and a little chat and then LL instigated some really provocative grinding as i sat on the edge of the bed a real full on lap dance with me fingering her whilst she worked on the little fella and then onto the bed for more oral and mish cowgirl and doggy. Could have stayed there for more.........if only

Most definitely Value for money and i will be back and wont wait so long next time.

10/10

Offline justalad

Spot on.  Lileth is a great girl.

Good to see that you had an enjoyable meet.

Online Dan Dastardly

Had an hour with Lileth this afternoon after a few years break. I can only concur what a fantastic girl, great action and she’s such a lovely girl !