Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AVOID EvelyNXXX and Lacey liz  (Read 522 times)

1 review(s) for Lacey_Liz_xXx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Boinky]
1 review(s) for EvelyNXXX EXPLOSION (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Boinky]

pete0597

Just had a punt with evely and her friend Lacey. It was terrible as you can see I don't review often, I have had some bad punts but this was by far the worst.

the links to the girls are-

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So to start with they are not english as they claim to be in their profile, but i had walked 20 minutes to see them so thought why not. Paid £120 for hald hour with both of them and was kicked out after 15 minutes.

The flat isnt very nice very similar to a soho walk up, i aksed before if they would be touching each other and if kissing was included and owo, the latter of the 2 being on both of their like list, i was told that they would be. they tell me to undress and lay on the bed and evely start to put a condom on and give i must say fantastic BJ, when i ask about OWO she just snapped extra money, so i decided not too as in my expierence even when you pay the extra it is not worth it. while evely was doing OW Lacey was pretending to kiss my neck, it was more of a poke with her chin and every time i went to kiss her neck or even touch her she would move away as would evely later on. the girls switched and replaced the condom and lacey procceded to do OW too both togehter lasting around 5 minutes.

then while me and one of them would be having sex the other disappeared or was sat on the bed on their phones, when i called them over they said in a sec. i asked for each of them to go on top and they said no, i suggested a few other postions and each was declined, all they would do was missionary or doggy. anyway after a few minutes i realised this wasnt going to be good so finshed and within 1 minute they were both dressed again and asking me to hurry.

All in all very disapointing paying £120 for the worst punt ever lasting around 15 minutes. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:01:55 am by pete0597 »