Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you have a regular or different every time  (Read 1557 times)

Offline sharkman2017

Whilst we wait  :rolleyes: or invent social distant sex... always wondered if punters prefer a regular so they feel comfortable and low risk of bad experience or prefer a different experience with a different lady Every time

I am in the latter camp Btw  :drinks:

Offline Home Alone

I can see the advantages to both, so when I was punting more often than I was doing last year - last punt; early December '19 - I had a Regular and saw a new-to-me SP, who I thought of as 'auditioning to be my Regular's replacement when she retired'.

When funds were low - I took early retirement when I was 61, so had four years to wait for my State Pension - I alternated between the two on a monthly basis.

Once I turned 65, I was in the fortunate position of seeing the Regular once a month and a new-to-me SP in the same month, each for an hour.

Offline usroads

I can see the advantages to both, so when I was punting more often than I was doing last year - last punt; early December '19 - I had a Regular and saw a new-to-me SP, who I thought of as 'auditioning to be my Regular's replacement when she retired'.

When funds were low - I took early retirement when I was 61, so had four years to wait for my State Pension - I alternated between the two on a monthly basis.

Once I turned 65, I was in the fortunate position of seeing the Regular once a month and a new-to-me SP in the same month, each for an hour.

That pretty much sums up my preferance also HA. A regular MILF who I know loves a good pounding plus a youngster to add variety so I don't get bored. Past 12 weeks I've been looking at youngsters for my HL  Roll on social easing.

Offline oddson1970

before lockdown,l was seeing a certain girl on a fairly regular basis without seeing any others.She is gorgeous,friendly and ticks all my boxes so l hedge my bets and stick with her as we all know this hobby can be a bit of a minefield.l hope she returns to work soon but as she uses hotels for incalls,it may be at least a month before she is back

Offline justalad

I have a couple of go to girls who I class as semi regulars - not monthly.

Also like to try different girls as and when the mood / little one fancies.

I guess it’s called the best of both worlds.

Offline RandomGuy99

I have a small group of regulars and then I'll also see other SPs if I like the look of someone.  Sometimes these one off meets turn into regulars and sometimes not. 

Variety is probably best instead of seeing the same SP all the time, otherwise I think it could get a bit samey but it depends how frequently you see them - seeing the same SP once a month is probably good.  Seeing the same SP every week is probably too much.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:30:10 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline qarma

Variety is the spice of punting life as far as I'm concerned. I find it very exciting and exhilarating to see a new SP.

That said, when I've found a SP that I especially enjoy then I see them again intermittently until they retire or hike their prices up. I have a good handful of SP's that I see intermittently.

I'm always slightly nervous about seeing a SP again because if it's not as good as the first time the sense of disappointment can be tough. I recently (pre-lockdown) saw NikkiAlexander and was very disappointed by her service, despite having a few previous very good meets with her. I won't see her again. So it's a difficult decision to see a SP again when there are so many on my HL that I haven't seen before.

But this is the punting game!! You pays your money...….

Offline unclepokey

I'm a greedy individual - I like the comfortableness of my three regular ladies and the excitement of time to time 'excursions'.
Isn't this all that punting is about?

Offline Handel2020

I seen one a few times last year but was never entirely happy with her service as OWO wasn't on the menu. I have not had a regular for quite a few years as I can't find one who offers a good enough service and has the looks etc to go with it. I suppose this is at the crux of the conversation about is punting better now because there are so many WGs from Romania and eastern Europe. The reason I don't think this is the case is because they are never good enough that I want to visit them on a regular basis. In the past with English Russian, and Italian women that was not the case.

Offline zxc

I had three regulars, but...

One retired. She returned to her country.
The second doubled her rates when she had many regulars, and I was price out. This normally happens with the good girls  :(
The last one fattened too much, and I stop calling her. The first time I saw her was super hot, then every time I came back she was a little bit fatter. It was a pity, she provided a really good service  :dash:

So, I guess that I am more after a different one every time.

Offline rocket88

75% of punts have been with regulars,25% with new SPs to add variety and to scope out possible future regulars.

Offline lvtpunt

The second doubled her rates when she had many regulars, and I was price out. This normally happens with the good girls  :(

Yes, had that happen. I had one girl I saw a few times, used to do hotel incalls. Then she decided to get a local flat and started increasing her rates. I had a few more punts with her at old rates but eventually she took a break. When she came back rates were much higher.

Personally for me the point of punting is all about variety, occasionally if a girls good I'll make a return visit or two when she's around.

Offline Home Alone

I had three regulars, but...

One retired. She returned to her country.
The second doubled her rates when she had many regulars, and I was price out. This normally happens with the good girls :(
The last one fattened too much, and I stop calling her. The first time I saw her was super hot, then every time I came back she was a little bit fatter. It was a pity, she provided a really good service  :dash:

So, I guess that I am more after a different one every time.

Not only did what I have emphasised never happen to me, zxc; but of the four independent SPs who I'd have thought of as Regulars over the last twelve years or so, none raised their prices to me, and one actually starting offered me 'Mate's rates' after 18 months.

Offline ulstersubbie

75% of punts have been with regulars,25% with new SPs to add variety and to scope out possible future regulars.

Same for me, in terms of ratio.

Offline Nigel57

I tend to stick to one SP that I like and they become an irregular regular as I don't punt very often, probably only two or three times a year. The biggest problem is that they keep retiring so I may try to cultivate a younger regular post-lockdown, I like the look of CurvySexiCharlotte (External Link/Members Only).

Offline hendrix

It's changed over time. My first 10 years or so of punting, I don't think I ever saw the same WG twice. I wanted to experience a variety. After that, I tended to have groups of regulars, which has unfortunately now shrunk to just a very few as there aren't many who meet all my requirements.

Offline Doc Holliday

The last one fattened too much, and I stop calling her. The first time I saw her was super hot, then every time I came back she was a little bit fatter.

She slimmed down again after 9 months  :D

Punting has only ever been about variety for me. Many hundreds .. all ages, shapes and sizes but never had a regular ... although there were just a handful I saw more than once.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:22:07 pm by Doc Holliday »

Online Punterperson1971

I have some regulars but occasionally mix it up with a new one or someone I saw a time ago,with regulars it’s more relaxed and at ease,saw a regular yesterday and I came once and was chatting away and went to get dressed got my boxers and socks on and she said don’t you want a second round who was I to say no,no rush no pressure that’s how I like it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:14:03 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline WKD123

My 2p worth - when i first took up this hobby part of the excitement was the variety and the thrill of never really knowing how it was going to play out. I've had a mixed bag but the opportunity to explore different bodies, personalities, techniques has been worth the risk of picking a new one - obvs this forum has helped hugely in avoiding disasters so I doff my hat to all you fellow punters. Having said all that, I happened across a certain young lady and would now class her as a regular in that I would prefer to book when she is in the area rather than take a risk on someone new. All elementary, of course, given that I doubt punting will be back on the agenda for a few months at least.

Offline Malvolio

I've never understood why a punter wouldn't return to a WG if he had a really good punt.

Offline advent2016

In normal times I have a top 10. The top 5 are miles apart from bottom 5. I tended to see from this group every month or twice a month if I couldn't find a new try-out.
I do like to try different ladies though I do like to get my quite complex requirements delivered properly.