Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amacia @ Babylon : Busty Brazilian Emo SP - Earls Court  (Read 1032 times)

Offline The Night King

March 24, a few weeks back. It's taken me a while to get round to writing this.

1 hour incall. £225 + £30 OWO (incl member discount)

External Link/Members Only - AKA Amicia at Diva

Location : That Earls Court basement flat most of us have been to over the years where the bell never worked (it's been fixed & is now very loud!). I've been there when it was in immaculate condition but on this occasion it was a disaster zone  :scare: It looked like it had been burgled. Clothes, items and cosmetics strewn everywhere. Bathroom was filthy with no clean towels. One bar of soap with pubes in it  :mad: The whole apartment stank of food they'd obviously just been cooking - bacon I think  :thumbsdown:

If you ever wanted a reason not to believe the reviews on agency sites this is it. Diva has 13 adulatory reviews which can only have been written by simps +/or pimps. They all talk about her being 'shy' but she's borderline awkward  :dash: She's certainly no beauty  :unknown:

SP : Brazilian Emo goth chick with massive droopy knockers. Pasty white skin. Size 10 - 12. Covered in tattoos. Speaks a little bit of English. I tried to get things warmed up at the start with some discussion about punting in Brazil (she told me she worked in Scandallo in São Paulo) but things never really got out of second gear.  She insisted on keeping her ankle socks on wtf. The photos are ridiculously photoshopped, she doesn't look like the majority of them. There's only one where you can just about see she's not up to much and that's the one where she's wearing a mask (attached) & that's representative. You wouldnt look twice at her in the street.

The deed : There was some pretty forgettable OWO and ok DFK and she goes along with things in a fairly distant way. She left the room on more than one occasion to shout at her rough looking flatmate in the hallway. Honestly, for me when the apartment feels so grimy and dirty and the SP looks nothing like you'd hoped for it's hard to enjoy it that much  :cry:

Positives : Massive tits. Sort of like Pantera's if people know her.

Conclusion : Misery Business  :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 05:23:03 pm by The Night King »

Offline YoungBrom

Good and informative review, I walked away a few weeks back - not a chance I would've stayed based on her looks (clothed)

Offline NotThe

Even the picture with the mask is heavily photoshopped - look at the hips