Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Supersoakerxx - Hammersmith  (Read 3123 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5230523) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Donnywonders

Period- October 2023

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

Services: owo missionary doggy

Comms: via text

Punt: was out shopping in Westfield and the horn hit me she has been on my hot list for a while and hit the text got a response back she texted me the address and it was a hotel chain not far from Hammersmith station

She was very clear and sent me a video in which she has put on weight from her photos she is a lot thicker and has filled out thick thighs big tits and I was like happy days I like them thick so made ways

Waited out in the hall way and she very short was wearing a short black dress she got curves and thick tree trunk thighs and big Tits I was excited

Had a shower made my way to the room and she was wearing lingerie waiting on the bed cute face very outgoing and eager to please her owo was very good deep throating plenty of spit and tit fucked her

Moved over to cow girl and she did this for a few minutes she told me she had a metal plate inserted in the side of her back which made mobility an issue we moved over to missionary and I was loving it really thrusting  and made her cum told her is she really super soaker and she just told me this was her name

Moved over to doggy and when arched something to work with wouldn’t say she got a phat ass but defo when arched you wouldn’t be disappointed came in the bag

Chilled with her and she told me she’s half Turkish and Bulgarian which explains her thickness told her defo would return

Value for money considering the hike in prices defo solid punt

External Link/Members Only

Offline 5amtheRam

By put on weight, like, how much? You mention thicker thighs etc but is there now a belly to match?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

From the name I thought she was going to be a squirter!

Offline LLPunting

The profile photos are very misleading about size.
Previous reports (way back) indicated she sends "recent" photos via WhatsApp, this was not the case when I contacted her, the images she sent still did not represent the size of her when we met; belly down she's practically twice her profile pics (sz 8) now a 12/14 on a 5' frame, large arse, cellulite thighs, more than a little pot of a belly.  No squirting, no particular energy or vigour, owo ok but no DT, not particularly flexible.  Would not repeat or really recommend unless you fancy pudgy and tats.  Comms and being made to wait was a bit of an arse.  She is however pleasant to talk to in the room.

Offline Jokerface

I don't understand; this woman did this a year ago. Sending some updates via WhatsApp. Just change your damn photos. It's a bit baiting  :thumbsdown:

Online boardyhell

The profile photos are very misleading about size.
Previous reports (way back) indicated she sends "recent" photos via WhatsApp, this was not the case when I contacted her, the images she sent still did not represent the size of her when we met; belly down she's practically twice her profile pics (sz 8) now a 12/14 on a 5' frame, large arse, cellulite thighs, more than a little pot of a belly.  No squirting, no particular energy or vigour, owo ok but no DT, not particularly flexible.  Would not repeat or really recommend unless you fancy pudgy and tats.  Comms and being made to wait was a bit of an arse.  She is however pleasant to talk to in the room.
mirrors my meeting, she did warn me that she had put on a lot of weight
decent girl, just expect girl in photos

Offline LLPunting

mirrors my meeting, she did warn me that she had put on a lot of weight
decent girl, just expect girl in photos

Did you mean "...just don't expect girl in photos"?