Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slopqueen Keila- Kings Cross  (Read 3942 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6045455) (20 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Donnywonders

External Link/Members Only

This punt was a quick blow and go but a memorable one. The best head I’ve ever had to date.

Price: £60 pounds for 15 minutes

Date: July 2021

Services: OWO only

Comms: via text she told me she works until 3/4am
On weekends

Punt: arranged for 1:30am as I was in the area she operates in the kings cross a stones throw away from the Scala night club the location is not discreet as it is on the busy main road however as it was at night on a weekend a lot of people were out of their nut went in a huge flight of stairs and was let in through the door.

Girl: others have commented on her looks and I found her to be very cute and pretty massive GG Tits curly fluffy hair nice smile was wearing a black robe about 5ft4 used the toilet freshened up gave over the cash and made my way to the sofa.

Punt: she started the timer on her phone and did my belt with great ferocity and went straight to work I was pulling her hair and she was slurping spitting and gagging on my dick udon both hands and really going at it. I was facefuckig her standing. Decided to lay on the sofa and she really went to work alternating between fast and slow and she was really spitting loads of saliva and she was making great eye contact and I was really moving back and shouting which made her go even more at it.  She got her tits out and started titfucking. I told her I was about to come to which she switched it up and put it back in her mouth and went at a rapid pace spitting and slurping until I deposited a weeks worth of stress bullshit cum into her mouth she licked it up and headed to the bathroom.

Post nut chat: told her she was a soul snatcher to which she replied she was the slop queen and told me I know you will be back. I was like in my head you damn right.

Overall great punt went for 15 minutes as I wanted to analyse for myself how she is. I hardly ever bust a nut from a blowjob and when I do it’s because the girl that is giving it is exceptional. I will definitely return for a possible 30 minute booking she really lives to her name, hardly say this but money well spent.

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, did she go balls deep when throating?