Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian_Suki - South Croydon  (Read 936 times)

14 review(s) for Asian_Suki (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BeamedUp

External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall - £130

After reading Suki's reviews, thought it would be interesting to try someone a bit different, but it was a bit too different for my liking :D

Comms: Arranged first through messaging on AW, she gave me her number for messaging on the day when I was on my way - all good

Location is a ground floor flat in South Croydon on a main road. Suki came outside of her flat to the door of the building to let me in. She must live in the flat, it has a very 'lived in' feel with stuff everywhere and a bit messy. The bathroom and shower were a bit grim and the towel she gave me was damp, not very pleasant at all.

Looks: She doesn't look bad but she didn't look like her photos at all. I'm sure they are of her but very out of date and in need of updating. Not the cute petite chick I was hoping for. I can't say I was particularly attracted to her. Her tits are good and her best feature.

Service: DFK, oral on her, oral on me, sex in a few positions. She is quite awkward in conversation at the beginning. The punt went awkward chat > shower > awkward chat > action > awkward chat > out the door. As mentioned in other reviews she says a lot of weird shit during the punt, a lot of it like a running commentary of the random observations going on in her head. As the punt progressed I realised that she likes to be dominated and also likes it a bit rough, and I enjoyed pushing my own boundaries a bit there. She liked some arse spanking and also requested I pull her hair in doggy, the only issue with that being her hair was greasy and gross to touch. I think she enjoys some domineering talk, but I didn't get into that too much, personally I'd probably need a few meets with someone to gauge the boundaries for that. Made good use of the mirror in doggy.

When I came to write the review I was going to have it as a neutral but as I relived the experience I had to give it as negative. If her flat and bathroom were cleaner and more inviting and she was fresher (e.g. her hair) then I think it would have been a neutral. I can easily imagine someone who can overlook those areas, isn't specifically looking for the girl in the photos, and is into a full on session with someone submissive and quirky could have a really enjoyable time, but it wasn't for me.

Offline PumpDump

Thanks for that.

Would you say her tits look like the ones in the photos in her profile?

Offline BeamedUp

Maybe a bit bigger as she herself has filled out a bit since those pics I would say. Memory is a bit hazy so others may recall better

Offline NickA

Funny little thing, isn't she. Like you, I tried to fancy her but couldn't ,even after domming her.

The running commentary is off-putting but quite funny - "Ooooh, you've got a substantial one" being my favourite.  :D

You're right about the gaff too. Whole place and its occupier need a bit of a spring clean.