Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's with keeping your underwear on at legit places?  (Read 3197 times)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
74lux
Yes, sciatica. That's why I went to the clinic. To get it sorted. With NHS waiting times rather pay than wait many months not knowing when?
What did your doctor prescribe as painkillers.   :unknown:

Online RandomGuy99

74lux
Yes, sciatica. That's why I went to the clinic. To get it sorted. With NHS waiting times rather pay than wait many months not knowing when?
I had the same I was given co-codamol and then gabapentin (didn't get on with and stopped after 1st tablet). I also got sent to hospital for physio and core muscle exercises. I used to get a lot of pain from it, but now it's not really noticeable and I am on no medication at all. I still have a slipped disc and my back is a bit stiff if I've been bending over for a while and then stand up. I did see a surgeon about having an op on my back and he advised that it was best to leave it alone as it's not that bad and he could paralyse me with an op. :scare:

Online Jonestown

No what you was saying the other day was it 🤔

the boy is looking for redemption, witness his suffering

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I had the same I was given co-codamol and then gabapentin (didn't get on with and stopped after 1st tablet). I also got sent to hospital for physio and core muscle exercises. I used to get a lot of pain from it, but now it's not really noticeable and I am on no medication at all. I still have a slipped disc and my back is a bit stiff if I've been bending over for a while and then stand up. I did see a surgeon about having an op on my back and he advised that it was best to leave it alone as it's not that bad and he could paralyse me with an op. :scare:
Similar thing with me twenty odd years ago, had an MRI scan, had various treatments then was eventually offered an op though like you the surgeon said it would be better if I could manage the pain as if the op went a little bit wrong I would end up incontinent or at worse paralysed. Now apart from my right ankle and top of my right foot being numb it doesn't bother me.

By dieseldriver not answering the questions about prescriptions I presume he hasn't sought medical advice. If not he should, help is there via the 111 service and they are exceptionally good. 

Offline a4s4f4

I'm not certain this is a scam but it does seems strange due to the location of the said SP

External Link/Members Only

the pictures are clearly that of this lady who is listed on multiple london agencies sites

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I'm not certain this is a scam but it does seems strange due to the location of the said SP

the pictures are clearly that of this lady who is listed on multiple london agencies sites

What's this got to do with keeping your boxers on at legit massage places?   :unknown:

Offline a4s4f4

What's this got to do with keeping your boxers on at legit massage places?   :unknown:

I dunno about you bro but I don't have the ability to be in 2 places at once

Online big-al93

Which has still got nothing to do with keeping your underwear on. I assume DM suspected that you meant to post this in suspected Adultwork scams instead of this thread and was gently giving you a nudge so that you could ask for it to be moved to the correct thread.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I don't take kindly to people trying to be a smartarse now can you answer the question what has -

got to do with keeping your boxers on at a legitimate massage place.

In case you are a bit hard of thinking look at the title of this thread for a clue.

Offline dieseldriver

Similar thing with me twenty odd years ago, had an MRI scan, had various treatments then was eventually offered an op though like you the surgeon said it would be better if I could manage the pain as if the op went a little bit wrong I would end up incontinent or at worse paralysed. Now apart from my right ankle and top of my right foot being numb it doesn't bother me.

By dieseldriver not answering the questions about prescriptions I presume he hasn't sought medical advice. If not he should, help is there via the 111 service and they are exceptionally good.
I have had two different prescriptions for painkillers. Can't remember the first one?I now have Pregablin Tillomed 25 mg. Also take Nurofen to help. As for pain in left leg, use the ice/hot bottle on it.  Plus do some exercises seen on YouTube. Some work, others don't. Just something gotta live with it until it goes away by itself.

Offline Milfman1112

Im on 2700mg Gabepentin a day at the moment,
Only slightly dulls the pain....or is it my brain im not sure tbh...

Offline dieseldriver

Yes, me too. Sometimes have to put an ice pack on it, but that doesn't always work. No answer to this complaint looks like?

Online RandomGuy99

That stuff is nasty. I tried 10mg and got side effects and I stopped using it. I've been lucky and have no noticeable pain now.

Offline Colston36

That stuff is nasty. I tried 10mg and got side effects and I stopped using it. I've been lucky and have no noticeable pain now.

What reduces the side effects better? Underwear on or off?

Online Jonestown

Reported in the DM over the bank holiday, the sports world is holding its breath awaiting the publication of a tell all autobiography by a top class sports physio who claims to have had flings with many household name athletes and tennis players. One can safely assume she did not impose an underwear on policy.

Online scutty brown

It's not widely known, but there's a bad increase in suicide risk with patients taking gabapentin. It can have severe psychiatric effects.
Best avoided if you can
Same applies to pre-GABA

Online RandomGuy99

It's not widely known, but there's a bad increase in suicide risk with patients taking gabapentin. It can have severe psychiatric effects.
Best avoided if you can
Same applies to pre-GABA
I think it does fairly major things to your brain as it is mainly used to treat epilepsy.

You have to slowly build up your dosage of gabapentin until you hit the dose that works for you. I started on the smallest dose possible and got weird side effects and gave up after 1 day. I didn't have severe pain to start with so didn't understand why they gave me them.  I handed them back to the pharmacy.

Offline mancsguy1975

This thread goes on and on.  It seems pretty simple to me.

If you want a legit massage or you need chiropractor treatment then go to a legit massage or chiropractor place.

If you want a vague attempt at a massage and a HE go to one of the many non-legit massage places where you asking for extras and you wanting to get your arse out is expected and tolerated.

It is not difficult to tell the difference between the two.

Don't mix the two up or you will just embarrass yourself and end up getting thrown out or the police called.

And if you want a shag just hire a professional SP who offers that service.

Basically you hire someone who offers the service you require e.g if you want some plumbing work done hire a plumber.

It's not really a difficult concept to understand.  :hi:

This post should have been the last on this thread. Well said Randomguy.

Offline rods_n_cones

Well, while I've been told in no uncertain terms that I should obey the underwear rules laid out by the establishment, I still have no idea why there are underwear rules in the UK when the seemingly more prudish US doesn't have them.  All I can figure is that there is a higher percentage here than in the US of cretins asking massage therapists of every stripe to touch their wee-wees leading the legit places to take steps to protect their employees.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Well, while I've been told in no uncertain terms that I should obey the underwear rules laid out by the establishment, I still have no idea why there are underwear rules in the UK when the seemingly more prudish US doesn't have them.  All I can figure is that there is a higher percentage here than in the US of cretins asking massage therapists of every stripe to touch their wee-wees leading the legit places to take steps to protect their employees.
You do realise that all the replies you've had on here have been opinions, guesses or information from third parties don't you?  :unknown:

The only way you will get a definitive answer is to ask those who tell you to keep your underwear on, thought you might have known that.

Edit.

Can you link to the ones that have told you not to undress fully.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 10:38:54 pm by daviemac »