Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia masseuse - Whitechapel, time-waster  (Read 521 times)

budgie smuggler

I thought I'd found a gem, Looks good, reasonable price, but no feedback.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rang her - she sent me the post-code, but rang off before telling me what time to come along, As she didn't seem bothered by my time of arrival , I thought, she can't be too busy, Never mind, I'll travel there and hang around if necessary till she's free.

Note to self, "Never try to travel down Holloway Road, when there's a footie match on" Lucky I didn't have a fixed appointment time, eh !

Got to the street, near the Royal London Hospital, Rang her,- " Did you have an appointment ?" No, I said, but, are you free ? Call me in 5 mins, she says. She's hard to understand,

OK, so I rang her in 5 mins, and she gave me the full address. No xx, Cxxxxxx Street.  She said, "Ring me when you get to the door as the bell isn't too good. I walked up to No xx ,  took about  10 mins - There's no front door, as it is a business premises, downstairs, No problem, I thought,  it must be a rear access property (flat above).

Anyway, rang her again, to ask where the entrance was. She gabbled something which might have been that there was now another customer who had arrived. Then she hung up.

I went to the nearest McDonalds to drown my sorrows, for a while. Half an hour later, maybe 40 mins, I rang again, "Are you Free ? 

"No, sorry Darling "

I wasted the whole of Saturday Afternoon, getting down there and  mucking about.

Dick4snowqueens

I think it's your fault ..,you could have text or called again to get a time before setting off..

Bobdayley

I thought I'd found a gem, Looks good, reasonable price, but no feedback.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rang her - she sent me the post-code, but rang off before telling me what time to come along, As she didn't seem bothered by my time of arrival , I thought, she can't be too busy, Never mind, I'll travel there and hang around if necessary till she's free.

Note to self, "Never try to travel down Holloway Road, when there's a footie match on" Lucky I didn't have a fixed appointment time, eh !

Got to the street, near the Royal London Hospital, Rang her,- " Did you have an appointment ?" No, I said, but, are you free ? Call me in 5 mins, she says. She's hard to understand,

OK, so I rang her in 5 mins, and she gave me the full address. No xx, Cxxxxxx Street.  She said, "Ring me when you get to the door as the bell isn't too good. I walked up to No xx ,  took about  10 mins - There's no front door, as it is a business premises, downstairs, No problem, I thought,  it must be a rear access property (flat above).

Anyway, rang her again, to ask where the entrance was. She gabbled something which might have been that there was now another customer who had arrived. Then she hung up.

I went to the nearest McDonalds to drown my sorrows, for a while. Half an hour later, maybe 40 mins, I rang again, "Are you Free ? 

"No, sorry Darling "

I wasted the whole of Saturday Afternoon, getting down there and  mucking about.

She probably looked secretly through the window and she didn't like your face :)
What do you expect from East europeans they are umpredictive .
 :crazy:

budgie smuggler

You're entitled to your opinion, mate, but I  texted her to tell her I was in her street. I phoned her four times while in her street,   

Why tell me the address, and then ten minutes later - she's busy ? She was  obviously free when she told me the address, but in the next ten minutes, someone booked and turned up at her flat, and she didn't tell him, sorry, mate, there's already someone on his way here ?

Why not tell me how long until she's free again ?  Why keep hanging up ?