Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia* Colindale  (Read 4455 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The Don has been doing his best to reset my benchmarks over the past few weeks, which specifically led me to  Olivia*.  I am glad I did.  £120 + £10

Thanks to the Don for his recommendation and Type O Negative for his original TOFTT

DFK, M, OWO, HR, DT (d £10), P (Cowgirl), CIM, S, U, some rp

Olivia is well reviewed on here - so my I am going to keep my comments are high level.

Coms are via a "manager" but she says she does recieve and honour dress requests.  I will be putting this to the test and will update this review. 

Three outstanding features

The BJ is outstanding from the outset and all the way through to completion. Let us just say that the £10 extra is worth e v e r y  s i n g l e  p e n n y.

The service is going serve as a benchmark for me moving forward.  In particular, she is able to adjust the pace in response to direction. I am slow burn kind of guy.  This was just hugely refreshing and allowed for a much greater sense of connection.  It does not surprise me that she seems to attract a very high rate of EAS.  She had bunches of flowers in the room that have been given to her as gifts and I take this as a reflection of this high level of connection. She was also pretty convincing when she said she enjoys some of the meetings.

The pictures are accurate.  She is quite tall and has a good figure that I think makes it to an 8.  She is a striking looking women with dramatic black hair.  My own read of the V2 scale puts her about a 7.9 but there are accurate face shots which make it easy for you to rate yourself and she could be higher depending on your taste.  She also has a very pretty body. She looks like a size 10 as claimed and I would guess at more a c.   I have particular weakness for a generous bosom and her bust is too much in proportion to be DD but she is both tall and attractive.  She was also well presented wearing heels, hold-ups, lingerie, dress.  .

I would like a slightly longer service list but that is not valid as a chriticism of her. The location is tricky.  Navigating to the postcode from Colindale is straight forward but I missed her turning  She is dependent on the tact of punters as you navigate in the building.  I'd warn against arriving early as it is residential and you will stand out if you are hanging around. 

Her coms is not flawless, late on the confirmation, late on the address but very pleasant to talk to on the phone although she said it was actually a maid.

Dave

Online lewishamguy

DFK, M, OWO, HR, DT (d £10), P (Cowgirl), CIM, S, U, some rp

Good stuff Dave! btw what do you mean by M, S, U?

;)

mrhappypants

Massage, Swallow and Uniform.

To be fair subsequent conversations lead me to suspect she does NOT do dress requests, but was well presented in both dress and nice lingerie (which I appreciate). 

Dave

Type_O_Negative

Hi Dave, you recently visited Khloe as well - is she taller than Olivia? I'm going to visit her very soon.

Offline jasonbourne

is she around at the moment? no phone number showing, and hasn't for a while...

brolin_76

I booked her in Acton but she could not make it her period started :scare:. looks like she has moved from Acton.

brolin_76

I booked her in Acton but she could not make it because her period started :scare:. looks like she has moved from Acton.

Offline Ladypleaser

Yes, she has moved from Acton; I saw her at both locations. What I found interesting is that the flats she chooses to work from are really similar. Both were beside car parks and it was tricky finding the right building.
Apart from that I can not fault her. Exactly my type. Big arse, size 10-12 and passionate.

Offline Kocky

She has a lovely arse I would like to try alevel but she seems to be out of contact. Has anyone tried alevel with her? Is she still around?

Online lewishamguy

She has a lovely arse I would like to try alevel but she seems to be out of contact. Has anyone tried alevel with her? Is she still around?

Who are you? Your 3 posts are regarding only Olivia's A level.  :sarcastic:

Dick4snowqueens

Who are you? Your 3 posts are regarding only Olivia's A level.  :sarcastic:

:music:
Hello olivia

mrhappypants

:music:
Hello olivia

I doubt it.  I have been trying to contact her for a couple of weeks and suspect she has gone home for the summer.  Put me right if you know better.

Dave

Offline The_Don

I doubt it.

Indeed, she was back for a few days. I punted locally then called the maid but she was booked, that afternoon. Since then her and her flat mate. Have not been logged in. I think a relocation may be happening

Offline Cuntminion

Indeed, she was back for a few days. I punted locally then called the maid but she was booked, that afternoon. Since then her and her flat mate. Have not been logged in. I think a relocation may be happening

But but if she moves outside my travel remit I will never see her I tried to book yesterday before Vicky, no response  :unknown:

The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh

HornyByNature

Again

Offline Cuntminion

Again

Why do wg relocate? If you was in a decent area, made no trouble and paid your rent surely you would stick it out

HornyByNature

Why do wg relocate? If you was in a decent area, made no trouble and paid your rent surely you would stick it out

Could be, if working from home: creepy punters you turn up unannounced, neighbours being aware of what is happening etc

Offline Cuntminion

Could be, if working from home: creepy punters you turn up unannounced, neighbours being aware of what is happening etc

Fuck the neighbours, as long as you don't cause trouble they have no stake in your business

As for creepy punters it still amazes me how much is tolerated and feared, when someone tries to pressure you just return it it's a bluff most of the time the winner is usually the one who is prepared to loose the most as most people have an edging point where they think fuck, too far

It's fucked up some of the shit that gets put on wg's some of the stuff on saafe is quite disturbing

Offline Sigatron

If she's relocating, then personally I wish it would be closer to Acton or somewhere near. Though to be honest, her Acton location was a pain for me, I ended up halfway down a road with a load of flats/council flats/tower blocks and only realised her flat was located at the entrance to that road after a few minutes of worrying. Colindale is a bit of a trek for me if i compare Acton to Colindale, as Acton was about 30 mins by tube. But it's definitely worth going back to see her as long as she keeps a mirror next to her bed in every location, as that mirror in her Acton location just made it so worthwhile  :thumbsup:

If she's not relocating, then I suppose I'll be trekking up to Colindale at some point, which wasn't top of my list in terms of places I'd like to travel to  :(

Offline king tarzan

Love to do her and hot model chloe together
non stop hardcore passion that would be..
I loved snogging her very intensely those lips!!!
Lillylonglegs had the best kissable lips followed by
olivia*
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Pdubz

sorry to bring you down to earth, khloe doesnt do duos

password02

sorry to bring you down to earth, khloe doesnt do duos

+1 - She is a very very straight AW girl - I have tried several times to match her up with another girl but its always been a NO .

Offline Kocky

Does anyone know if Olivia is around or coming back desperate to see her but missed the boat.
Wanted to try her a-levels and swallow!

pantsonfire

Same here.  I want to book her this weekend.

Pdubz

currently on holiday
patience guys!
the cim and swallow was insane

Offline Kocky

Do you know when she is back?