Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Fox 36F...  (Read 3453 times)

Offline jemmo

External Link/Members Only

I'm no hardened veteran by any means but I smell a rat. You'd expect more feeeback from a blonde bombshell with her list of 'likes', although I appreciate she doesn't have a face pic. Something not quite right, no?

panel999

Very few feed backs in 10 months? maybe in and out of AW ? so not a regular. last log in 11/7 so not always around.

She has her green available today BUT not logged on AW since 11/7

Offline Tailpipe

English blonde bomb shell gives it away as she is Russian

panel999

Yes saw that - BUT she says -

What's your nationality?    A. I'm English babe. My Mother is Russian and my Father is English. I came to the UK when I was 2. I can't even speak Russian lol

panel999

Also check her PG - very weird pricing - £2 for 1 week, £3 for 3 days and £5 for 24 hours? Somethings not right!!!!

Online loner

I dun recommend her, very average service and she is bigger in person...

west8

Just stumbled across Nikki Fox's profile and was sorely tempted ... until I Googled her and this thread was #1.

Has anyone seen her recently?

Her AW feedback seems genuine, but there's not much of it ...

Offline KentAde

All I know about her is she used to be one of Maxes Angels, but can't recall what her name was on there....

west8

All I know about her is she used to be one of Maxes Angels, but can't recall what her name was on there....

Sold on the tits, but she sounds too good to be true. Possibly a unit judging by some of her pictures.  :unknown:

Offline Moneyd

Has anyone else seen her since the last reply??

I'm still tempted but need a second opinion.

CHIMERA

I saw her mate!

Avoid! At first I wanted to see Chanel (from her group) but she was not available and I went for Nikki. She is completely different from the pics, very fat and very bad attitude. I said why she lied to me about the pics and wasted my time and she went full rampage mode and started acting like crazy and I left. On the way out I saw her pimp waiting outside on the street and looking very intense at me (with a fucking grin on his face) as I was exiting the place....

I would recommend to avoid her  :thumbsdown:

P.S. I am still thinking about meeting Chanel, her profile has not changed at all for a long time (no new pics, no nothing) so if anyone has seen her or knows any info please share. I dont want to end up in bad situation again...