Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3 days in London: Amazonian Goddesses / Oral Experts / Supermodels ?  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Pat Sharpe

I put a thread like this us on a different site a few years back and got come great tips, so am hoping UKP also has plenty of wisdom to share. I'm in London for a couple of days and want to line up a few different experiences and am hoping for some tips. I've mostly used agencies on previous trips but it's getting harder to get reliable agency reviews these days, plus more girls are independent on AW anyway. Budget not a concern.

The Amazonian Goddess
I've got a thing for tall women (6ft in heels at least) and am looking for suggestions. No bigger than size 10, ideally under 30. Vanilla service fine, though kinkier options would be a bonus. Ideally suggestions that have reviews!

The Oral Expert
Seeking outstanding facefucking and rimming - simple as that. The more attractive the girl, the better, but this one's about the oral service.
Research to date has me considering the below, any views or additional suggestions welcome:
Eve Adler: External Link/Members Only
Scali: External Link/Members Only
Amelia @ Maxes Angels: External Link/Members Only
MeganCarterMay: External Link/Members Only

The Supermodel
Beauty is subjective, but there are some women that are simply undisputably gorgeous - I'm looking for one of those. A properly stunning, head-turning, ten-out-of-ten, knockout that should be on a catwalk. No "girls next door" or bright orange barbie glamour models. To me beauty means size 6-8, toned, incredible legs and backside, don't mind about bust but a beautiful face is essential. Much like the Amazonian Goddess, vanilla service is ok but kinkier options like a-level would be a great.
Current thinking:
Zoe or Amelia form Bijoux: External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only
Samar or Emma from Allure: External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only
Ashley @ HotCollection: External Link/Members Only
Angela Divine: External Link/Members Only

Any and all comments and suggestions very welcome...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 01:02:37 pm by Pat Sharpe »