Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NikoLVP in Liverpool  (Read 1034 times)

20 review(s) for EmmaPeach (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mexicola

Met in Liverpool recently, £60 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd seen her AW profile and the pics are hot, and read the reviews on here so new it would be quite mechanical.

Comms by text dead easy, parked at  McDs and a quick walk, was going dark and knocked on the door and straight in. Very pretty girl  just like the pics. She was literally wearing a dressing gown, and told me she has just finished a cam session  laptop in the living room was on.

Upstairs to the bedroom, paid, she dropped her dressing gown and was naked. I quickly stripped off and onto the bed. She asked if I wanted bj with or without, obviously said without! BJ was ok, and then into 69 which I enjoyed. After 10-15 mins she said OK condom let's fuck, so we did. doggy,,  CG and mish. She was very passive but I really enjoyed fucking a good looking twentysomething. She has the mirror above the bed which you can see you face in whilst in doggy, I had a good laugh.

Any i finished, bit of chat (felt a bit forced) then dressed and out.  Was there about 25 mins.

I would go back, but not in a major rush, and as a plan B.

I've gone positive as I new to expect a mechanical Rom service and that's what she delivered
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:03:32 pm by mexicola »