Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca - Cheshire Elite Crewe  (Read 2184 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as mid 30s, brunette hair, size 10, 34c boobs, 5'5".

I would say mostly accurate but curvy size 12 with a really nice shapely arse. Pretty facially.

The current website photos are a good representation. The very skimpy black set is the most accurate.

30 minutes for £60 (£50 basic + £10 for owo).

Services provided:
Kissing, Oral (without), Mish.

Francesca was very friendly and had a good attitude outside and inside the room, but she had a somewhat strange personality once in the room and working. It felt like I had to give a bit too much direction for what was a pretty straight forward service. However, all services were provided well with enthusiasm. No clock watching or rushing.

Overall positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, been waiting for some intel on this one, sounds decent  :thumbsup:

Online Atlas1957

A lack of reviewers in Crewe it seems. Quite a few new WGs at both parlours who have been about for a good while with barely any mention.

I would say that I'm not sure if she is submissive and wanted me to be more dominant and tell her what to do, or if she is just a bit peculiar.

Offline Rack Admirer

A lack of reviewers in Crewe it seems. Quite a few new WGs at both parlours who have been about for a good while with barely any mention.

I imagine a lot of punters have given up on Crewe. I fit into that category. A few too many poor or neutral punts for my liking. No current WG is drawing me back just yet.

Offline robsmith149

Used to punt in Crewe parlours quite a bit, probably once a year now, my last really good punt there was Dior in 2019!

Offline Bigbuttextra

You beat me to a review on her . Seen her many times she ,s got more of a tease and keen to ride me . And came in her mouth last time not expecting , fair does she carried on with expertise .

Offline MerlinGray

Victoria there is brilliant but she's off travelling. Posh girl.