Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Or Regular  (Read 501 times)

Offline shagmore

We all like to try new WG's but when you have the urge to unleash your load, and you know a WG does the job would you be prepared to try someone new. Me- I virtually always go for a regular that I know will tick all the right boxes.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Gustav Klimt

Usually a regular, but last time I had that uncontrollable urge I went for a new young girl. The punting stars aligned & I had a great time. Of course you take that risk, but sometimes it pays off.

Offline dsr

I go the other way.  I don't think I have ever had the same WG twice.  There are that many around seems pointless going to the same one again and again.  Fat ones, thin ones, different races.  I'm like Ash, I wanna catch em all.  Well, poke them all.

To be fair most of the ones I would go back to have quit.  Doesn't help.

Jay189

I go the other way.  I don't think I have ever had the same WG twice.  There are that many around seems pointless going to the same one again and again.  Fat ones, thin ones, different races.  I'm like Ash, I wanna catch em all.  Well, poke them all.

To be fair most of the ones I would go back to have quit.  Doesn't help.

Same, max I've seen the same one twice, no more.

Need variety in whores tbh, don't think I'll ever have a regular.

mrhappypants

I now focus on improving the quality of my hot list by identifying and auditioning potential regulars.  It has increased the value / quality of my punting by about 30%.  This doesn't show in my reviews which tend to be unsuccessful auditions.

Offline candec

Only very occasionally do I see a girl twice. With so many girls available it is the excitement of seeing someone new that outweighs having a regular.