Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norfolk massage  (Read 11709 times)

Offline tyman

Was searching for a thai massage this week with he and reviews are all over the place.

Would it be better keeping discussion on same thread like north east board?

I ended up trying bankok smile - review posted, but it would be good to hear of others in the area.

Anyone tried this one External Link/Members Only

Offline bobgobwick

Yes, I've been to one you've linked (site wasn't accepting reviews at the time). She's a nice lady, massage was relaxing, though not sexual, only offers HR near at the end, I think it was £70 for an hour.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:01:37 pm by bobgobwick »

Offline tyman

Cheers bob

What age do you reckon she was ?

And was she pretty? Slim? Fat?

Offline bobgobwick

I find it hard to tell with Thai women, but I'd guess late thirties early forties. I definitely remember her being quite slim and attractive as was hoping more would be on offer.

Offline tyman

Saw her last week and massage was great - hr and massage for £70

Def nothing more on offer - will do full review

Offline tyman

See a new Chinese girl advertising on gumtree for massage in Great Yarmouth

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a similar ad for Norwich

Anyone tried this one yet?

Offline Mrfoxxx

I made contact via text, having a few questions I sought clarification on. I was then Whatsapped some generic looking photos, that I didn’t ask for which I then questioned. I then got a phone call response from a Chinese female accent having a go at me for asking stupid questions. She was rather agitated to say the least, so I thought it best to avoid visiting; or maybe my asking questions prior to visiting was just not the thing to do..

Offline tyman

Yeh most  of them don’t like to give away much on text.
I seen a Chinese girl near Norwich stadium last year and the ad reminds me of that one I think.

Offline houseboot

I made contact via text, having a few questions I sought clarification on. I was then Whatsapped some generic looking photos, that I didn’t ask for which I then questioned. I then got a phone call response from a Chinese female accent having a go at me for asking stupid questions. She was rather agitated to say the least, so I thought it best to avoid visiting; or maybe my asking questions prior to visiting was just not the thing to do..

It depends on what questions you were asking.

It's a Gumtree advert advertising a legit massage service. If you asked, for example, about shower facilities or parking then fine.

If you asked about what the girl looked like, HE, naturist, B2B, oral then your questions would have been stupid.

You know what questions you asked so you know whether they were stupid or not.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 02:36:51 pm by houseboot »

Offline Wallawalla

Tried the GY place 3 times and you never get the girl in the picture. OWO is £20 extra. I have seen one girl who was very warm and friendly but the other two I could give a miss as they wanted it over with as soon as. Same with Norwich near the footy ground, cracking pics but bait and switch. The girl who replies to calls is not on site. They will promise anything on the phone to get you in, such as uniforms but they all live out of a suitcase for a couple of weeks and were unaware of any requests I made.

Offline Aidan1978

this girl is on adultwork as great girl as same number

Offline tyman

Have u got an adultwork link pal?

Offline bobgobwick

Went to Ber street Chinese massage shop week before lock down, as it's reopened I'll post my experience.
Good massage from attractive girl, offered B2B halfway through at I think £60, I hadn't really planned to spend that much, but she was very eager so I agreed.
 Didn't have enough cash, so she had to go back to the woman on the front desk, to get the cash I paid at the door for herself, then I paid for the massage part on credit card.
At this point I'm sitting naked with a semi on the edge of the table entering my pin number into the wireless card reader.

Anyway massage resumes with her naked rubbing her body across mine, I asked if I could kiss, she shakes her head, but quickly turns round presenting her shaven pussy to my face. Delicious  :rolleyes:. After I've had my fill of her jucies she wanks me of in 69 position.

Despite the extended payment process, I get my full hour even though it's past closing time at this point.

All in all, had a fun evening but obviously nothing is guaranteed.

Offline bobgobwick

Also visited External Link/Members Only
near loddon around the same time.

Nice place, fairly discreet. Tried to upsell me from the hourly rate, wanted me to have 4hands but I didn't have enough money, so ended up with 2 hands, but topless finish.
Woman taking payment had a big pair, unfortunately those were not the tits I received.

Massage was good, very teasing part in the middle, left me lying face down with a full erection as I was very excited at this point. I have a feeling that the massusse may have switched at this point as when asked to turn over near the end, the HR was not as good as the teasing earlier.
The woman performing the HR was I think middle aged, very nice slim body. Nice average boobs and allowed light touching, but I regretted paying for top less as it didn't add much to the experience.

All in all a good time, but don't get too excited about extras.

Offline pkay99

You could try Cheryl at Deopham just south of wymondham, One hour topless massage with HR for £60

External Link/Members Only

Offline bobgobwick

Thanks for the info, sounds tempting, I was thinking about trying out this place External Link/Members Only
I guess I'll have to try both.

Offline pkay99

You wont go wrong with V at massage heaven either, can be £20 more expensive but she is fully naked and does not mind wandering hands.

Offline bobgobwick

Sounds great, thanks, shame I wasn't aware earlier, I've wasted time going through oriental massages that have not lived up to their adverts.

Offline Frogbob

Any more info on V or Cheryl? Looks etc?

Offline bobgobwick

Any more info on V or Cheryl? Looks etc?

Yes, V is a mature curvey lady, I guess some would class as BBW. She is very professional, and gives a good massage with lots of teasing and a great climax.

Offline Bill

Lat in Loddon has been well reviewed on here, so not worth a new thread, but thought I would add a bit of detail from my several visits:

- comms and location both excellent

- a previous reviewer mentioned the attempted upselling, which is mildly irritating when you've agreed service and price beforehand, but I think she often has another girl waiting in the wings, so tries to get her earning, which is understandable

- the idea of a 4-hand massage really appealed to me, but I was disappointed by it. Lat and her colleague talked away in Thai most of the time and I'd no idea if they were laughing at my tiny cock, discussing what to have for dinner, or what.  Given the nature of this site I suppose I can't complain about feeling like a piece of meat  :D

-  I'd give Lat's cock massaging a 6 or 7 out of 10. The reach-unders are really stimulating, but once I've flipped over I tend to find there's not enough of the edging and teasing that I get from Grace in Norwich or Cambridge Claire

- BTW I've had the best experiences with Lat, think I've seen 2 other ladies and they weren't as skilled

- One of those other ladies was prepared to offer oral, but only for silly money (£200-plus) and that would be covered. Apart from the expense I don't think the service from someone who was obviously not keen, would be very good

Offline Frogbob

Does anyone know if anywhere or anyone is offering massages at the moment, I have not been for ages  but have a real itch that needs scratching!

Offline Gigawang

surley you`ve only got to wait 2 more days and spas ect will be open ligit no.

Offline anglian

surley you`ve only got to wait 2 more days and spas ect will be open ligit no.

There are going to be lots of therapists desperate to make up for months of lost earnings by offering lots of extras. I hope!

Offline Tomthumm

Hi, I'm working in Norwich this week and fancy a bit of a massage, I have used the search option but can't seem to find a link to any current adverts for massages in Norwich....I see that there is one in Loddon. Which is currently the best choice in Norwich?
thanks in advance

Offline Cambridgy

Hi, I'm working in Norwich this week and fancy a bit of a massage, I have used the search option but can't seem to find a link to any current adverts for massages in Norwich....I see that there is one in Loddon. Which is currently the best choice in Norwich?
thanks in advance

Grace is well reviewed - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285265.0

Offline Tomthumm

thanks I saw the review, but couldn't find the link to the Gumtree advert...didn't notice the number in the review  :dash:

Offline bobgobwick

thanks I saw the review, but couldn't find the link to the Gumtree advert...didn't notice the number in the review  :dash:

It's just a waiting game at the moment, the adverts are slowly appearing back on gumtree.

Offline Cambridgy

No problem - the link does seem live now.