Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Isabelle - Central London...........insatiable  (Read 4139 times)

9 review(s) for Petite Isabelle (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Firefly512

Comms:Petite Isabelle responded to a RB. She didn’t just bid but also sent an email explaining why she bid and what she likes. The message seemed genuine (and it turned out was genuine) which took away some the risk of booking someone relatively unknown - although Isabelle’s reviews on AW are all excellent.
The email also hinted at how the meet should/would progress.

External Link/Members Only

Appearance: This are no proper pictures on the profile as Isabelle wants this work to remain anonymous.  However, she is a very slim, attractive Asian girl. Her boobs are accurately described as ‘C’ cup and she has some pubic hair which I quite like. Nice ass.
She came dressed in a tight skirt, top and very sexy lingerie........none of which stayed on for too long

The meet: Isabelle visited my hotel. As described on her profile she is very submissive and seems to enjoy being dominated - in a respectful way!
Isabelle is keen to explore her sexual self and I think that our time together allowed us both to explore. It was amazing fun.
We started with otk spanking, me lifting her skirt. Her tights and panties were soon removed for a bare bottom spanking and Isabelle was keen to position herself so her pussy was beautifully displayed.
The spanking soon become light teasing touching before she moved onto all fours but with her shoulders on the bed. This allowed good access to finger her. Next I rolled Isabelle onto her back and continued to touch her but now also giving oral.
This was followed by some light flagellation before Isabelle returned the oral favour which built up to deep face f*cking.

Then on with a condom before f*cking in multiple deep positions (her on my lap, doggy, CG, Miss, prone-bone) before eventually coming on her face and body.

A great girl. Very sexy, clean, but very naughty. A voyage of discovery which I’m still thinking about. Highly recommended

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

£220 outcall per hour with no proper pics  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline PatMacGroin

Very odd profile.

- Emphasises being well educated and independent, but sounds like she is being offered up by a pimp.
- Only does outcalls.
- From the photo and details provided they could be sending anyone round to you and it would be hard to know the difference.

I'm surprised there are so many genuine looking feedback in just 2 months. But good for you OP if you had a good time.

Offline Meursault

Clearly an agency/pimping operation.
No way I'd have a person come to my house without seeing pictures and speaking to them personally first.

Offline Firefly512

I agree that the writing style of the profile is strange, but having met Isabelle she definitely working for herself and there does not appear to be anyone else involved.
I would also say that she did send me pics via WhatsApp before we met. As I mentioned, she responded to an RB and it was her email that swung it for me. As there were no replies on here I decided to TOFTT, something that sometimes works out and sometimes doesn’t - and this time it did work out.
Since there were no reports on here, I wrote one. My report is genuine and honest. No problem if you don’t believe it, but I’m not sure why anyone would discredit it when they’ve not met her

Offline pepsicolaboy

Since there were no reports on here, I wrote one. My report is genuine and honest. No problem if you don’t believe it, but I’m not sure why anyone would discredit it when they’ve not met her

A number of reasons. Firstly, the SP/handler is charging top money on the basis of showing only one p_ss poor photo that could represent anyone's legs. That is the first dual red flag.

This forum is here for intel, to offer good genuine recommendations and more importantly steer members away from rip offs, B&S and a whole host of other issues that result in a shit punt or feeling short changed IMO. With the state of London punting at the moment, this forum is needed more than ever IMO.

You have 8 reviews and just 21 posts on the forum. This means you have little real written interaction with the forum, so members could be more inclined to believe an account with those sort of stats could have been compromised, or a SP could have enticed the encounter owner to leave a favourable review etc - essentially less trust of an account with little posts. Also bear in mind you review is also her first.

You say she is independent and as pointed out the profile is written in the third person (suggested an agency/Sergei) and says she is Asian, this screams a potential B&S situation.

Members are cautious under such circumstance and rightly so IMO.

Thank you for your review and I encourage you to be more active on the forum.

:hi:

Offline PatMacGroin

OP, I don't want to discourage your reviews, keep 'em coming. And as I said, I'm glad the TOFTT worked out for you.

For someone that has been a member of the forum for nearly 4 years, you should recognise that a review in these circumstances is bound to get challenged to some extent. For all the reasons rightly pointed out by pepsi. There is no reason to get offended or take it personally.

One of the strengths of  UKP is its dedicated membership, and the advice and assistance we give each other. The main point being made by every response to this post is that the profile strongly suggests the next punter may not have the same experience as you. It's important to make that clear to less experienced punters that read your review.

P.S. Sending WhatsApp images is a technique widely used by the oriental pimps/brothels. Don't be surprised if you  get more messages from the same WhatssApp account saying something along the lines of:

"I've finished my studies and gone home, but I really enjoyed meeting you and told my friend how nice you are. She wants to meet you. Here are some pictures of her if you are interested?"

Having been around as long as you have, I'm sure you are already aware of that. But, you know, we like to help a fellow punter.   :hi:

Offline Firefly512

Thanks for your comments and advice. I completely agree with most comments, but in this particular case the lady seemed 100% genuine and I can only report what I find.
I haven’t written lots of reviews, but if you read them you will see that most were RBs and some are negative - so I do not simply write positive reviews for anyone who asks. Why would I?
Just FYI, I don’t trust AW reviews alone so I attempt to ‘verify’ them by looking at which other girls have reviewed the punters writing the AW reviews ie do they stack up with what I expect based what I know if I’ve met one of the girls) or what I’ve read on here in the likely event I don’t know the girl. Not foolproof I know, but better that nothing. If you’re into genuinely submissive Asian girls then try her and see what you think.