Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surprisingly good punts and what makes them.  (Read 601 times)

Offline B4bcock

So, plan A failed to materialise and I find myself at a parlour where most of my experiences have been mediocre.   Only two girls available, one of whom I had seen before, so went with the other one who, physically, was not really my type and I started to wish I had walked.   I asked her where she was from and she replied "Brazil", at which point my heart fell further as I have read a few recent posts suggesting Brazilians are the new Rommies of the punting world.   She comments on my hairy body and produces a pot of coconut cream, which I agree to despite preferring talc.   Next 10 to 15 minutes are spent with her rubbing the cream over both of us whilst we have a relaxed chat.   Condom on and she mounts me in CG, my hands wandering over her oily body, which she seems to enjoy but I presume she is acting.  I put my hands around her bum and slide a finger up and down the crease, expecting to be told to stop but, to my surprise, her enjoyment increases.   Over into doggy and I decide to chance my luck and slip a finger up her arse, at which point she starts moaning like mad and begins vigorously masturbating.   After a few minutes, I take my finger out and put my thumb in as far as it will go, all the while pounding from behind.   Not long into this and her whole body is shaking with pleasure and I soon have an explosive orgasm.   :yahoo:
As she cleaned me up I wondered why she had been so into it (she had told me she was working a 10 am to 2 am shift, meaning I was one of many that day) and she told me she had really enjoyed our chat at the beginning, where I had shown an interest in her and her life.   So, totally inadvertently, just making a bit of pleasant small talk got me a punt I will remember for a long time.   I've had plenty of punts which promised to be great but were a disappointment and this made me wonder if anyone else has had a punt which exceeded expectations because of something unplanned or accidental.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:20:16 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Redpunter

Great review  :)
Had a very similar experience with a WG from Taiwan she told me she sent money home to her Grandfather and worked here 5 months of the year, she said it was'nt a perfect life but she was doing ok and it suited her needs. i have met with her several times and would have to agree that showing a bit of interest in her situation did indeed make her show more interest in me the client.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:43:50 pm by Redpunter »

Offline JAYZ

It helps having this forum to assist with research. I judge a punt by the level of interaction with the lady and whether it is acting or not as long as it feels genuine. As with civvy relationships I've had in the past it pays to be respectful and take an interest in the person. Usually if they bypass this it is not as good an experience. My good punts have been defined by the lady pulling me forward and requesting to be kissed more or  another telling me she would rather kiss than talk about the noise outside as I have a bad habit of interjecting intimacy with chat. Also hearing gentle genuine sounds of appreciation on the lady's part. It also helps to limit the number of agencies and stick to one that gives honest advice.