Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Popping to early  (Read 1079 times)

Jackjizzy

Hi all
Recently (last 6 months ) I've started to suffer from premature ejaculation. It never used to happen before. I used to have decent control and could hold out until the end (most times). Now I'd be lucky to hold out for 5 mins. I know it's mental but it's properly pissing me off now and as I'm a one pop punter generally it's costing me. Could any of you offer tips ?

decentguy

Do you think this can be cos of lot many WG's have tried their best techniques to make you cumm sooner recently so your little johnny had adapted it?  :dash: :dash: even I feel my control and ability to last longer has diminished recently but its too recent or soon to come to a conclusion for me.

3002steve

trouble is once its on your mind you cant not think about it and makes it worse

maybe crack a few off before the meet ?  go with a empty gun

Jackjizzy

Do you think this can be cos of lot many WG's have tried their best techniques to make you cumm sooner recently so your little johnny had adapted it?  :dash: :dash: even I feel my control and ability to last longer has diminished recently but its too recent or soon to come to a conclusion for me.

Who knows. Maybe it's getting older too. Although at 32 it shouldn't be the reason.

Jackjizzy

trouble is once its on your mind you cant not think about it and makes it worse

maybe crack a few off before the meet ?  go with a empty gun

Am an instinct punter. Otherwise couldn't agree more. I'd be going with the tank empty.

Agree with the on your mind comment as well.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:10:27 pm by Jackjizzy »

Offline boredtryst

or shoot twice? i know a lot of guys only shoot once and then they are done, but i prefer to shoot fairly early and then let the girl get me hard again. makes for a more relaxed punt i find

Offline Steely Dan

Does the blue pill make a difference for you - either for delay or faster 2nd erection?  If you don't know, might be worth an experiment.  Literature says the effect on everyone is different.

Other idea is to have a reliable regular as an ally. Get her to help you.

Offline ShyGuy.

Mental image: Margaret Thatcher; diarrhoea; toilet. Works for me :D

But in all seriousness, maybe give priligy a try -> easily available online and worked nicely for me to get through a rough patch and stop my mind thinking too much.

Side effects are virtually non-existent, especially when compared to anti depressants which also made it virtually impossible to finish.

LL

Talk to your doctor / pharmacist about it and try Sildenafil (not only keeps me hard but helps me to last). There's actually no magic solution though - you have to practice. Slow down when you feel like cumming or do a bit of muff diving before getting stuck in again. Doesn't always work out for me but after many, many 30 minute punts I can usually make it til the end before shooting my jizz.

lol-machine

Go 15% and stop when you feel the finish line approach, wait till the wood turns flexible, then start back at 15%

Offline shagbambi

You can try Priligy which is a tablet that delays ejaculation.  It is expensive though at around 15 pounds a tablet.

jcdmj12

I find counting prime numbers in my head works, as it takes enough mental effort to distract me from coming, but not so much that I lose wood. YMMV though.

Offline iwtc

I believe it is mostly a mental thing.  In your head you become so pre-occupied with getting to the edge too fast and then it's all you can think about.