Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Student Whores?  (Read 48075 times)

Gordo987

Gordo, your going to go blind you do know that don't you?  ;)

Worth it m8, well worth it  :wacko: :wacko:

Gigabyte

Sorry, can't seem to focus on her books ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well if its her place, she is into the WIRE and the Sopranos (bottom shelf) ... so she has good taste

Siadwel

I wonder how old those photos are, actually. Those look like VHS boxes on the bottom shelf, extreme right.

cockneybstrd

They look like the dvd box sets and I would argue the star trek stuff and learn Polish book would suggest a man

You cant see many birds learning polish but dubious photographers/pimps/profile handlers would need to speak or have a book for dummies to be able to point to phrases
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:14:42 pm by cockneybstrd »

Siadwel

Fair enough, I've only got one boxed set and it doesn't look anything like those. The box is much bigger with 3 single DVD cases in it, but others might be different. I don't know, I don't buy them.

Gigabyte

Think those boxsets are the sopranos. They look like the set I have.

pleasure

Very poor sentence structure, but there can be no doubt about its meaning. (You should have a semicolon after ‘though’, not a series of full stops, and there should be a comma after 'yes') :thumbsdown:

That's not a series of full stops, it's an ellipsis. Sorry, just being pedantic.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

Sorry guys, what's all this crap about books and box sets? Check that fuckin' arse out!

yantob27

It would be great if you could expand this a bit, without outing anybody. What form of charge might be made? What is a "fitness to practice" report? I'm not being sarcastic, I just would like to know.

Occasionally, students are nawty and commit or are accused of crimes. When this happens, obviously a responsible university will take note of this partly for "reputation" and partly for any mitigations this may give them to their academic performance. There have been students arrested for just about everything you can think of, in a couple cases at the institution I worked for prostitution has come up as part of the evidence/mitigation rather than the actual police charge. The actual cases were drug related, in one case, quite serious. There was another situation where a member of academic staff came in a bit of a tizzy as he had been to a parlour and recognised one of the girls as one he had lectured. Suitable notes had to be added in this case as well, it usually is against academic contracts to shag undergraduates.

If I remember correctly, the documented procedure in "finding out about sex worker" would be to offer words of advice via a personal tutor. I can't imagine it was done very often. However, anonymous accusations have are generally ignored as I'm afraid within such a large community, there are always some unpleasant and often malicious gossips.

Some courses require "fitness to practise" (mainly medical and law), whilst no-one has ever been had up before a FtP committee for prostitution, it is felt to be merely a matter of time, especially as medical personnel in particular are becoming more conservative. It's really meant to watch out for future Harold Shipman's or doctors with wandering hands, but the definitions are quite broad.

Not all the handful of cases I saw were young ladies, of course.

Offline AnthG

There was another situation where a member of academic staff came in a bit of a tizzy as he had been to a parlour and recognised one of the girls as one he had lectured. Suitable notes had to be added in this case as well, it usually is against academic contracts to shag undergraduates.

In my opinion that guy should have said nothing and certainly not to the university. He was being a twat plane and simple. Its clear he never booked her so no harm was done to him. And what right does he then have to go and say to the universities registrars I have seen this girl working at a parlour I go to.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

yantob27

In my opinion that guy should have said nothing and certainly not to the university. He was being a twat plane and simple. Its clear he never booked her so no harm was done to him. And what right does he then have to go and say to the universities registrars I have seen this girl working at a parlour I go to.

I wouldn't disagree with you, but his reason was to protect himself from any allegations.

Xerxes

Occasionally, students are nawty and commit or are accused of crimes. When this happens, obviously a responsible university will take note of this partly for "reputation" and partly for any mitigations this may give them to their academic performance. There have been students arrested for just about everything you can think of, in a couple cases at the institution I worked for prostitution has come up as part of the evidence/mitigation rather than the actual police charge. The actual cases were drug related, in one case, quite serious. There was another situation where a member of academic staff came in a bit of a tizzy as he had been to a parlour and recognised one of the girls as one he had lectured. Suitable notes had to be added in this case as well, it usually is against academic contracts to shag undergraduates.

If I remember correctly, the documented procedure in "finding out about sex worker" would be to offer words of advice via a personal tutor. I can't imagine it was done very often. However, anonymous accusations have are generally ignored as I'm afraid within such a large community, there are always some unpleasant and often malicious gossips.

Some courses require "fitness to practise" (mainly medical and law), whilst no-one has ever been had up before a FtP committee for prostitution, it is felt to be merely a matter of time, especially as medical personnel in particular are becoming more conservative. It's really meant to watch out for future Harold Shipman's or doctors with wandering hands, but the definitions are quite broad.

Not all the handful of cases I saw were young ladies, of course.
Thanks very much for this. It's a real eye-opener. Part of my job is to be a personal tutor and the idea that some administrator might think that they can use me as a means of transmitting advice to a pupil is disgusting. Thanks for the warning! I hope I'd have the character to refuse to comply.

I hadn't known about FtP either. Googling reveals that at my university any stick will do with which to beat a dog: it's enough for a student's behaviour to "raise issues of fitness for registration and practise" for them to be hauled before an FtP committee.

Offline jawill

I found Cardiff excellent for punting students in the past

Offline Daffodil

There will be the odd student, but they will be few and far between. Certainly not as common as the prossies might have you believe. I also imagine the majority of genuine students will probably not want to broadcast it.

Offline smiths

There will be the odd student, but they will be few and far between. Certainly not as common as the prossies might have you believe. I also imagine the majority of genuine students will probably not want to broadcast it.

I agree, its primarily merely marketing to entice punters who get turned on by the thought of shagging a real student.

dilettante

Don't forget the term "student" covers a very broad spectrum - especially from the days when anyone would get a grant.  The hall or residence I was in had a couple of total slappers, we reckoned one of them at least was actually on the game - a million miles away from our own ethics as 18-yr-olds freshly released from a sheltered environment.  Or take the Meredith Kercher case - a shocking case perpetrated by 'students' in a university town but in fact Knox and Sollecito were total junkie renegades and not genuine students at all, just hangers-on and knockers-about. (And I hope Knox gets what's coming to her, the pair of them lied through their teeth and are as guilty as sin.)

I can only think of one "student" from my lists, MissLauren of Manchester, but strangely she no longer seems to advertise herself as one ...

Offline Marmalade

Well they like to broadcast that they are students usually, not the other way round. And for every prossie actually doing a university course and flogging her fanny to pay for it, there are a dozen or more latching on to the hype. I'm surprised it hasn't become standard profile-lies for every Romanian out there (though presumably you have to have enough English even to come here and study English - not that they 'study' anything - their whoring is often at a poorer standard than their language skills.)

We mostly get English ones up in Scotland. Many here knew AlexaF and some even shagged her in her halls of residence. Currently, Lanya is just back on the scene. Saw her so much when she was on the game last term that I don't know if I'll bother this time round. Some of them get to a point where they hardly bother applying lipstick accurately and it's a wonder their colleagues don't notice. (She gives a great deep-throat fucking though!)

Offline Marmalade

I'm happy enough if when booking a "student" she can at least display university-level intelligence (a kinky desire, but one I have occasionally). The only ones I can say I have more-or-less verified beyond doubt are those where I happen to have sufficient background in their alleged subject myself fwiw to see if they drop clangers on technical issues in passing conversation (fun to do while I'm putting my kegs back on).

A parallel scamming ploy must be the "Japanese" label. I hardly know any Japanese, but have conversed in basics in that country. To find a 'Japanese' pro$$ie that can even reply to a wee 'konnichiwa!' is harder than getting a train on platform nine-and-three-quarters . . . You'd be better learning Korean.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:54:34 pm by Marmalade »

Offline tantric talents

Well here is certainly the the cutest, and best performing "student" I have ever seen from AWank!  Said she was doing sound engineering but if it was drama or sexology she would certainly get a first...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is very well educated, a tekkie, extremely careful and secretive, and then covers her tracks very well so I suspect she may well be a real student. ( Or possibly a trainee spook ) Makes you jump through a lot of hoops which I have to say were well worth the effort for the end result.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 01:15:59 pm by tantric talents »

Rochdull lad

I can only think of one "student" from my lists, MissLauren of Manchester, but strangely she no longer seems to advertise herself as one ...

I was going to say, "Perhaps she's graduated.", dilletante; but I've just had a look at her Profile on which she writes,
Wether [sic]  :rolleyes: you are looking for a sexy hour or a fun filled night with a sensuous and flirty but also dirty ; ) university student then I am your woman!!!!

From the most recent FR on her Profile, I guess Denhamhoop must have come oop north to watch QPR @ Wigan in the Championship Play-off game last weekend! ;)

Offline J_H

I had an interesting experience yesterday with a student in Glasgow. I should say non-experience. Had an hour or so to kill, before spouse came home, so looked up Craigslist. Saw “Looking for someone to meet and do stuff with in exchange for doe am 18 student black with curves In all the right places Can accomodate for 4 no time wasters please” (sic: note txtspk, spelling, grammar, punctuation – and see what you’re spending, sorry wasting, your taxes on). So fired off a few emails, one word answers in return, like drawing teeth – not a good omen. Didn’t want to send me a pic, she said but wanted to see mine, wouldn’t do CIM, but OWO, DFK, RO and facial ok.

She eventually sent me a pic when I explained that nobody in their right mind would travel without seeing one. Going by the halls of residence address, she is definitely a student (but not, obviously, of marketing or indeed psychology), and two minutes drive from me – sounded perfect. Asks £100, which is pushing it for me, and she needs to see a pic of me too.

Gets the pic from me and then replies ‘need more … older than I thought’. What a fcuking arrogant bitch! I was going to write back and point out ...well quite a number of things actually but then I thought – why should I give her free marketing advice? On that performance she'll still be hanging about waiting on her first punter by the time she gets her PhD.

Obviously her attitude was that as a ‘student’ she had some sort of right to break all the basic punting rules, charge what she liked (regardless of the market – prices are fairly low in Glasgow), then increase that charge, and treat punters with utter contempt. Sure I missed a great punt. Not. When will they learn?

Offline Marmalade

There was a psychotic bitch in Edinburgh doing that send me picture send me more (and then fuck off) routine in Edinburgh for a while . . .

yorkshire123

Offline Horizontal pleasures

well spotted
they will not last long

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The East Midlands is blessed with x2 Uni's in Leic, 1 in Loughborough, 2 in Nottingham, and 1 in Derby and in Lincoln (if you count College of FE turning into Uni's).
Over the years, have seen numerous genuine Uni girls, who have worked for short period of time, before disappearing (recent ones included Jenny of Loughborough).

Currently there is one genuine whom I've seen numerous times..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18735.msg289071;topicseen#msg289071

If you read her profile carefully, you can work out where she is currently studying.

universityjessica

one can only assume from her name and yes, Chichester does have a uni.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

universityjessica

one can only assume from her name and yes, Chichester does have a uni.

She's not had much of an education if she offers BB  :wacko:

abad

Specifically talking about Cambridge, I have found it one of the hardest places to punt. If students there do whore then they don't use AW. Ah! Perhaps they are smarter there, after all...  :lol:

Only one girl I've seen (no longer working) had the air of a genuine student. She was young, fit, living in a shared house (not with other WGs as far as I could ascertain, though they clearly knew she was working) and her room did have the feel of a student room with desk, books, posters, etc that were credible. Her profile had loads about she had lessons to work around, but it is possible it was all for effect.

I did a report here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8674 but as I say, sadly no longer around.
Any similar girl/recommendations?

abad

Kim in Preston has been around for a while, so she's either bad at exams or she loves fucking dirty old bastards like me :cool:

Hi Gordo
Is she goodlooking?
hope she doesn't have any tattoos and piercings?
says she doesn't do OWO????
any tips?

Humphery

I had always wanted to punt a student and then whisper in her ear "Have you completed your coursework this week?" :sarcastic:

charming_red

Apologies if its already been mentioned but didn't Sofia once mention her friend was on the game as well and someone posted the link?

Gordo987

I had always wanted to punt a student and then whisper in her ear "Have you completed your coursework this week?" :sarcastic:

Haha - and have you seen professor Peter Plunge, head of inter-course activities?  :wacko:

cockneybstrd

Rochdull lad

External Link/Members Only

Claims to have just left sixth form.

Bit surprising she's not offering "A" Levels, then! ;)

vorian

Bit surprising she's not offering "A" Levels, then! ;)

Wonder how she did in her oral exams.  :D

Rochdull lad

Wonder how she did in her oral exams.  :D

She doesn't offer bareback so she's probably used to, erm, French letters, vorian! :rolleyes:

Taxi for R L!

vorian

She doesn't offer bareback so she's probably used to, erm, French letters, vorian! :rolleyes:

Taxi for R L!

OK you win Sir,  :hi:

Offline J_H

I had an interesting experience yesterday with a student in Glasgow. I should say non-experience. Had an hour or so to kill, before spouse came home, so looked up Craigslist. Saw “Looking for someone to meet and do stuff with in exchange for doe am 18 student black with curves In all the right places Can accomodate for 4 no time wasters please” (sic: note txtspk, spelling, grammar, punctuation – and see what you’re spending, sorry wasting, your taxes on). So fired off a few emails, one word answers in return, like drawing teeth – not a good omen. Didn’t want to send me a pic, she said but wanted to see mine, wouldn’t do CIM, but OWO, DFK, RO and facial ok.

She eventually sent me a pic when I explained that nobody in their right mind would travel without seeing one. Going by the halls of residence address, she is definitely a student (but not, obviously, of marketing or indeed psychology), and two minutes drive from me – sounded perfect. Asks £100, which is pushing it for me, and she needs to see a pic of me too.

Gets the pic from me and then replies ‘need more … older than I thought’. What a fcuking arrogant bitch! I was going to write back and point out ...well quite a number of things actually but then I thought – why should I give her free marketing advice? On that performance she'll still be hanging about waiting on her first punter by the time she gets her PhD.

Obviously her attitude was that as a ‘student’ she had some sort of right to break all the basic punting rules, charge what she liked (regardless of the market – prices are fairly low in Glasgow), then increase that charge, and treat punters with utter contempt. Sure I missed a great punt. Not. When will they learn?

Same girl is on Craigslist again today - looking for £300 for a rump-scuttle (must have the painters in)!

Gordo987

What did you take at uni, perception? As they used to say "ever been 'ad" :unknown:

Offline J_H

Well I wasn't " 'ad" in the sense that I didn't hand over any money!

I have however handed over plenty to successive governments to 'educate' the population. Clearly " 'ad" there though!!

brislex

Damn! Kitty looks HOT! must punt in london at some point, girls in the west is shit!

Gordo987

Well I wasn't " 'ad" in the sense that I didn't hand over any money!

I have however handed over plenty to successive governments to 'educate' the population. Clearly " 'ad" there though!!

How many have you paid for, do you think?  :unknown:

yorkshire123

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

18 my left bullock!
She has the look of a street skank to me.
She's obviously not studying english  :D

Offline mattylondon

18 my left bullock!
She has the look of a street skank to me.
She's obviously not studying english  :D
Yep. A street whore and a somewhat overpriced one too.

I don't mind the well used look, personally, from time to time. As long as the rates agreeable.  :D

yorkshire123

You are now definitively off my thrust list.

HP lets clear this up here & now.
My bum hole is a one way street & flirting won't change that ever  :sarcastic:

Offline LostInMackemLand

You are now definitively off my thrust list.

It doesn't sound like the type of list anyone would choose to be on !