Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chocoBarbiexoxo- Salford  (Read 1855 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6153174) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline gazmac2020

External Link/Members Only

This happened on Thursday afternoon, decided to look on AW to see who was available.

The flavour of the day was i wanted a little tight arse... having had a few punts that were below par, i wanted my faith restoring.

Comms were pretty straight forward, agreed a time and duration.
Sent postcode, which brought me to middle of Salford on a busy main road.

I was there 5 mins early, and dropped the text saying i was there.
After 5 mins no reply..I though here we fucking go....Waited a bit longer and decided fuck it and looked for another punt locally.

Then a text came apologising, and gave the full address....At this point i was in two minds as i was pissed off i had to wait..But looked at her pics and thought give it a go.

Walked to the door whilst on the phone to her, door opened straight away....It is on a main road and below loads of apartments, so if you are shy, beware.

Was greeted by a gorgeous face and small frame, big smile (that was the killer for me)
Toned black body which was amazing.

Up stairs, and sorted the paper work out £80.00 for 30 mins all extras included no A which doesnt bother me.

As i got undressed we chatted and she told me she was already wet and would i lick her pussy...This give me a right stonk on straight away.

She got undressed and revealed a beautiful small body, small tits and a fantastic arse.....little hairy pussy just enough to tickle your nose.

She lay on her back and started playing with her self until i climbed down to endulge.

Within minutes she was dripping wet so slide a finger in which had her moaning big time.

After about 10 minutes it was on with the bag, and her legs were up near her ears....I didnt last that long after that.

Was in there for at least 25 minutes, in no way rushed...I dont think i got her proper going, which is why am going back to try round 2 at the earliest convenience.

Looks- 8/10
Attitude 9/10
Body 9/10
Service 8/10 (would have been 9 but no FK which am not even sure was on offer as i went straight in for the gravy).
Location 8/10 There was someone else in the house apparently its her mates house, was nice and tidy and clean.

VFM 9/10

I was going to put that her pussy stank and tasted like shit to put you all off but i better not  :yahoo:

Offline Kool Keef

She quoted me 20 quid for owo taking a 15 min booking to 80 quid  :wackogirl:
She sounded a moneygrabber so I went elsewhere with my money.
You make her sound amazing, did you get owo included?

Offline gazmac2020

Have to admit KK i was too busy munching to even get a BJ.....

When i asked her what was on offer, she said everything but A, and never mentioned a cost...Now i assumed...however i know its the mother of all.......

Offline Access

Wish she’d put her number on her profile!

Offline gazmac2020

Wish she’d put her number on her profile!

Think she only puts it on when she is working mate.

Offline Kool Keef

Have to admit KK i was too busy munching to even get a BJ.....

When i asked her what was on offer, she said everything but A, and never mentioned a cost...Now i assumed...however i know its the mother of all.......

:hi: